Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I use the tinctures now that I am out of home made butter to make muffins with. For sleeping, an indica that is 10 THC to 1 CBD works best for me.
    For my lower back pain, I must sleep with a small/thin pillow between the knees and I wake up good.
    The CBD creams can work really well for sore limbs. My wife hurt her arm working out and after bitching for a week about it I remembered I had some cream left. Worked like a charm for her.
    As far as anxiety from smoking, I don't feel that if I smoke a good hybrid that is mostly sativia. Rainbow sherbet is high on my list.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

CBD Oil - Official Thread

^ thanks.

I found this interesting

If, somehow, marijuana grows among (or close to) a hemp field, the hemp’s pollen would immediateately ruin the marijuana crop, diluting marijuana’s psychoactivity.
    I'm somewhat skeptical about that.

Again if I'm wrong please correct--> Cross contamination would make the buds seedy but it will not change the DNA or THC content of the Mary Jane until the second generation (the seeds from the contaminated hemp x MJ cross) like any other cross bred plant.

I don't get anxious or paranoid from smoking, I just don't like the feeling of being high for some reason. The anxiety comes from other places.

This may sound weird but it is what it is: I think what bugs me is knowing that the high is completely out of my control, can't come down if I want to and have to ride it out being uncomfortable or not feeling normal. I know exactly what X number of beers or cocktails will do, how long it lasts, how to handle or minimize it if I have too much.

No clue with weed any more (since 40 years ago when weed was a very different commodity), and I'm a little concerned I'll experience something similar if I try CBD's. I think not knowing what to expect is keeping me from going there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

CBD Oil - Official Thread

^ I get anxious and even anxiety attacks from high THC strains. Same when I'm sober.. OTHO CBDs are smooth sailing. IMO it's not a high at all. Almost the opposite. Just start with super low dose and go from there.

https://youtu.be/hCDAfa-NI-M

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    I don't get anxious or paranoid from smoking, I just don't like the feeling of being high for some reason. The anxiety comes from other places.

This may sound weird but it is what it is: I think what bugs me is knowing that the high is completely out of my control, can't come down if I want to and have to ride it out being uncomfortable or not feeling normal. I know exactly what X number of beers or cocktails will do, how long it lasts, how to handle or minimize it if I have too much.

No clue with weed any more (since 40 years ago when weed was a very different commodity), and I'm a little concerned I'll experience something similar if I try CBD's. I think not knowing what to expect is keeping me from going there.

I'm a pot smoker from way back. I know the feeling of getting/being high and being too high. I've smoked cheap three finger baggies of Columbia Gold, Puna, knife hits of hash oil and Couch lock indica and a lot more. I REALLY used to enjoy getting high and I can tell you there is simply nothing there with CBD oil. Nothing.

The most I've had is 20mg at a time. I get no high, no rush, no relaxed feeling, no distracted thoughts or hyper focused activities like house cleaning. I've taken it mostly at night but also during the day without any issues (been experimenting with dosage and timing. I've taken 10mg at night and nothing during the day. Then I tried 10mg at night and another 10mg in the morning and finally 20mg all at once). So far, so good. I haven't forgotten to feed the animals or where I put the truck keys or been unable to carry a thought through to the end of a conversation nor have I eaten all the food in the house.

This is what I've started with based on a friend's recommendation who uses one of these a day with her morning coffee (They mailed them to me):

Honeystix 20mg 10-Pack

If you're going to do CBD edibles with THC in them it was suggested to me, since I don't like getting out of control high anymore, to go with microdoses of Sativa. Get yourself some 10mg. gummies and only take half a piece. See how that works for you. I haven't gone there yet but that is my next step after the 5:1 CBD/THC tincture. Word is "start low, go slow" with the new edibles on the market unless of course you're a major stoner then by all means have at it.

I picked up some of these to try:

CRAFT ELIXIRS
    Pioneer Squares | PINEAPPLE PIONEER SQUARES CBD
    5.1mg CBD/4.9mg THC
    Available individually, or 10 packs

Fruit chews with pineapple baked inside.

CRAFT ELIXIRS
    Pioneer Squares | CBD Sour Cherry
    A soft fruity candy chew with candied fruit morsel at its center.
    10mg CBD/.8mg THC per chew.
    Available individually, or 10 packs

Holy shit KQ is old school! I knew we had a bond... even though you hate me over my political doubt...

Anyhow I agree 100% with her. Great info up there^^^

That's really encouraging KQ and SC. Good answers that I can understand!

you know, you could just ‘ask a baker’.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

'kept I don't wanna get baked!

that said, feel free to enlighten me on the subject. would welcome the input.

I'm exactly the same. I loved getting high 40 years ago and can't stand it today. I hate not being in control of myself. I feel absolutely nothing from CBD oil and I've tried half a dozen different tinctures in a variety of doses. I was initially convinced that it was helping my sleep. I'm no longer as convinced. I went off it recently after about a year of use because I was getting stomach issues out of nowhere. The stomach issues started shortly after changing CBD oil brands so I cut it out and I'm still sleeping fine (and my stomach issue cleared up). So now I don't know if it's really doing anything for me.

i took cbd daily (dab -- all i had) for a month. it wasn't until i ran out and couldn't get more after they changed the mmj rules and i lost my grower that i realized how much it was helping.

'kept I don't wanna get baked!

that said, feel free to enlighten me on the subject. would welcome the input.
    got lots of real world beta ranging from non bakers to full time bakers. currently holding seminars at the Flowing Compound with guest speaker Nopostholio, champion of the cbd cause&effect. after numerous years in the cbd/cbc study hall, he’s developed multiple regimens to help with anxiety, boredom, pains&ills along with techniques for those not wanting to get ‘baked’.
    anyone is welcome to join us and procure some ‘knowledge’.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

how is nopostholio? i haven't heard anything about him except through third parties.

he’s great!
    he’s almost logged in a full year’s residency at the Flowing Compound. skied Hood a few days and found a fantastic bbq joint in Granite Falls! i been telling him to take his skills to a north end bud shop so we can get some insider information
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    That pissed me off. Sounds like they were nice about it but c’mon. Our state is really in the dark ages. No light at the end of the tunnel from what I hear.

a born again aqaintance mention to me he had been doing pure CBD, buddy said it helped with his anxiety/sleep issues and he didnt get high like rec pot, this suprised me cuz he had even abstained from booze not that long ago.

3 months from now pot will be legal in Canada but not edibles
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post

3 months from now pot will be legal in Canada but not edibles
    I find the different approaches that each state/country is taking with regard to what is and isn't going to be legal quite interesting. New York won't allow flower, Oregon went with a free-for-all approach and now has a glut of cannabis and now Canada is stopping short of edibles.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I find the different approaches that each state/country is taking with regard to what is and isn't going to be legal quite interesting. New York won't allow flower, Oregon went with a free-for-all approach and now has a glut of cannabis and now Canada is stopping short of edibles.
    Edibles do have a couple safety issues attached. Canada seems fixated on the risk to kids. Cough syrup and Tylenol pose the same risk, so I don't see the issue, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofSeasonsPast View Post
    Edibles do have a couple safety issues attached. Canada seems fixated on the risk to kids. Cough syrup and Tylenol pose the same risk, so I don't see the issue, but whatever.
    as do Tide detergent pods

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    as do Tide detergent pods
    Yes!

I expect Canada to roll out the edibles soon enough. I don't have a dog in that fight, but it seems they recognize that what they are doing now is forcing people to bake at home, with greater risk of inadvertantly giving access to the baked goods to kids and/or getting concentrations wrong while doing so.

the gov is not just making pot legal they are making all kinds of stupid rules i supose becuz its suddenly going to become a consumer product

I don't think the edible ban will last long cuz BIG POT will lobby for edibles, we got ex police chiefs and politicians basically the establishment cashing in getting in the business there is a 27000 sq ft grow op going in just east of town (I believe built by christians) with plans for an 80,000 sq ft expansion so pot is going to be big

but what happened to the moral imperative?

but it sounds like black market pot will still be cheaper so i think it will take a few years for the black market to end
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

rso is going to be the next big wave for consumers
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Vt's 'legalization' has got to be the lamest. Ever. From what I am hearing, it would almost be better to go back to the way it was. Unless of course you are the seemingly rare person who wants to spend the time and money to keep a continuous production line of 4 immatures and 2 matures going AND that's enough to feed your head. Doesn't seem worth it to me since I don't want to smoke or vape. Especially because that's going to limit the products with different medicinal properties that you can have on hand. Not to mention that getting any of the edible or activated product in reliable doses is going to be a chore. Fuck me. I just want to go to the 'pharmacy' and legally get the product I need when I need it like people in a select few states. Wah. :cry:

Gotta disagree about vt. Sure you've got to grow your own but that's awesome. Cbd products have been legal in vt for years. We carry cbd drinks at our storeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180730_094331.jpeg 
Views:	125 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	243465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1533645118163.jpeg 
Views:	128 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	243466

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid