Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: I love NY

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    You are not at all getting this, it’s legal in the state of NY, just like Mass, and many other Med States, to ship medicine to card holders. Many medical patients are home bound for a variety of reasons, including, being too high to go to the dispensary!
    The genie is out of the bottle. Game on, states rights and $$$, still carry the day
    Dude, if that gets you all excited, you're going to get soaking wet if you spend any time in Colorado. I mean, like, you drive up to a store, dude, and just like, buy it. Almost as much as you want. Doesn't matter how much, because, like, tommorow, you can wake up a buy a little more. And it's killer shit! Edibles, oils, too! Awesome!

I can't stand the post office. They constantly fuck up my Amazon orders.

I’ve seen Phish six times in Colorado since it became legal. Like before you were there, local guy!
    Take a lap
    crab in my shoe mouth

There's your problem Phish.

it's illegal to send weed through the mail

much of the black market weed gets sent through the mail. i'm sure the dispensaries aren't that worried about it

black market cheaper than dispensaries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    don't ever change bro.
    exactly fuck head will be fuck head

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    it's illegal to send weed through the mail

much of the black market weed gets sent through the mail. i'm sure the dispensaries aren't that worried about it

black market cheaper than dispensaries
    Bout the same from my limited retail experiences in Colorado. Once NY gets on board with flower the med card holders won't pay the retail taxes. It should also drive med prices down.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

I’ve seen Phish six times in Colorado since it became legal. Like before you were there, local guy!
    Take a lap
    oh boy
    aren't they like a vermont band or something?

Take a lap
    too classic

Considering how shit tends to go sideways sometimes, I'm amazed that somebody who owns a business would use the US Mail to ship shit, which is highly illegal, when for a buck or two more they could use UPS, which is not illegal.

But hey it's not my life savings invested in the business, I don't give a shit either way.

USPS uses all kinds of sorting machines and irregular-shaped shit gets caught and ripped open on the reg and then you in jail. UPS also uses machines but if your shit gets ripped open they apologize.

Neither one is ripping shit open on purpose to see what's inside.

decorum gentleman. most of the above have good points.

agreed about the fed thing. but also agree about the state thing.

don't you think that if the feds wanted to shut down all states they could?

^that is the point, they are not.

(was sitting in a local favorite the other night, and i'm a fairly big wolf, but this dude comes in, we start talking, flashes his badge, and i was like yes sir, can i get that drink for you. bigger wolf, woah. legit fbi)

"08/09/2018 4:43 A.M. We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay. "

I’ve seen Phish six times in Colorado
    I'm not sure that's something to brag about.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    "08/09/2018 4:43 A.M. We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay. "
    That sounds kinda sketchy...

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I'm not sure that's something to brag about.
    I'm sure.

It's not.

Noice. Delivered to your door. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180813_174422.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	243977

So much stupid from Buttahflake, but what can you do. Whenever he gets his ass out of his mom's basement he'll learn there's no such thing as "local mail." It's all the USPS.

Also whoever said that it's legal to ship using a private shipper like UPS or FedEx is wrong too. As soon as the THC crosses a state line it's a federal offense, be it in a brown van, your airplane carry-on, or in your car. It's why you can't buy online in CO and have it sent to WA, OR, MA, AK, CA or DC, where it's also legal.

The only thing working in our favor is people don't really give a fuck unless it stinks. My solution: fuck flower. For me it's about the effect, not the act of toking. I get all I could ever want from oils and edibles. Just went shopping today here in Boulder (yeah yeah I know but it's where I am.) Will bring home more than enough to last until October when I'm back and not one Fed will even raise an eyebrow.

this crazy ass bitch just had 2 oz delivered to her door,

this bitch is crazy, and has millions.

and is legit out of her mind

prince said it best "i just need you drama from dusk till dawn"

girl in red at the end totally crushes it..

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    So much stupid from Buttahflake, but what can you do. Whenever he gets his ass out of his mom's basement he'll learn there's no such thing as "local mail." It's all the USPS.

Also whoever said that it's legal to ship using a private shipper like UPS or FedEx is wrong too. As soon as the THC crosses a state line it's a federal offense, be it in a brown van, your airplane carry-on, or in your car. It's why you can't buy online in CO and have it sent to WA, OR, MA, AK, CA or DC, where it's also legal.

The only thing working in our favor is people don't really give a fuck unless it stinks. My solution: fuck flower. For me it's about the effect, not the act of toking. I get all I could ever want from oils and edibles. Just went shopping today here in Boulder (yeah yeah I know but it's where I am.) Will bring home more than enough to last until October when I'm back and not one Fed will even raise an eyebrow.
    I hope they bust you at the airport. Have a nice sweaty time in the TSA line, fuckface.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    this crazy ass bitch just had 2 oz delivered to her door,

this bitch is crazy, and has millions.

and is legit out of her mind

prince said it best "i just need you drama from dusk till dawn"

Lol that's a special this month. Any 2 for 500. Glad she's happy. She should show me her appreciation. Lol.

For the above. This is coming from MA far as I can tell. You're right though. Small quantities and if it doesn't stink well. I too go oil mostly though. Seems "safer"

I hope they bust you at the airport. Have a nice sweaty time in the TSA line, fuckface.
    Hah - you got your wish, cocksucker. I was flagged for random screening and failed the swab test due to (according to them) having just been in the mountains and having some strange dust on me.

As they were searching through my backpack by hand they gently moved all my product out of the way as they were pulling out my electronics and Li-Ion batteries for further inspection. They didn't even blink at the little black tubes...

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Hah - you got your wish, cocksucker. I was flagged for random screening and failed the swab test due to (according to them) having just been in the mountains and having some strange dust on me.

As they were searching through my backpack by hand they gently moved all my product out of the way as they were pulling out my electronics and Li-Ion batteries for further inspection. They didn't even blink at the little black tubes...
    Excellent, hope it was extra sweaty and anxious as fuck, knobgobber!
    Now take a fucking lap, go on now.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Received an order from my supplier yesterday. Typically with every order you get a freebie. It's usually an edible or a preroll. Yesterday was a great surprise. Opened my order to find a 1000mg Space Cadet Sour Diesel cart. Now that's customer service. Name:  910b010a-ce1f-47bd-9ef5-31da1da4868c.jpeg
Views: 199
Size:  45.1 KB