Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    nope
    Probably so, but I think there is still a chance for Oklahoma to win.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Probably so, but I think there is still a chance for Oklahoma to win.....
    They weren't a playoff team to begin with and Alabama is the prohibitive favorite over anyone. That one's over before it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    but I think there is still a chance for Oklahoma to win.....
    “Don’t bogart That joint...mah friend....”

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    They weren't a playoff team to begin with and Alabama is the prohibitive favorite over anyone. That one's over before it starts.
    Yeah. I’d have preferred a 3 game Bama Clemson series, but I’m hoping for at least a fun one tonight. This Clemson ND game is kinda meh. Not even getting to see Kelly lose his shit.

Uga got robbed.

Notre Dame is just not showing up to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Uga got robbed.
    haha glad someone else is still hung up on this

Uga got robbed.
    Of what? They got their asses handed to them. If you want to win a college football championship, you pretty much have to run the table. We're they unaware of that before the season started?

Hell Ohio St or GA would have been much better fit. They have to expand the playoff next year.

2018 college football thread

ND sucks.
    Fucking domers.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Notre Shame, as usual, is overrated and doesn’t belong there.

And LMFAO at Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by homebrewd View Post
    Hell Ohio St or GA would have been much better fit. They have to expand the playoff next year.
    Than the big 12? Aren't they all the same known quantity of back-end top 10 teams? I would've preferred to see UCF.

You've got 4 more or less legit undefeated teams. Let them play in the 4 game playoff. Why over-complicate it? The whiners from Ohio State and UGA should build a time machine and then go back in time to not lose games.

Uga got robbed.
    UGA played Bama beginning of this year and lost. UGA played Bama 2 weeks ago and lost. Nothing personal but nobody but SEC homers want to see a do over of a game that just happened 2 weeks ago as a possibility in the finals. Now, does a team that didn't even play in a conference championship belong there??? IDK.. ask Alabama cough cough.. Would have been interesting to see ND play someone like Army first.. or seeing that ND is actually ACC in other sports they would have had to beat Clemson anyway.. so there's that..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Of what? They got their asses handed to them. If you want to win a college football championship, you pretty much have to run the table. We're they unaware of that before the season started?
    Got their asses handed to them?? By who??
    UGA lost by 1 score to the best team in the country who EVERYBODY lost to, by a much much larger margin

yes they did have a 2nd loss, but it was only by like 10 points IIRC, to a very very good LSU team who was #6 at the time.. still. Georgia had the toughest schedule of any ranked team and is a better team than ND or OU. Best chance of dethroning Bama? Georgia.

Georgia already lost to Alabama TWICE in 2018. No do overs for you. There was already a playoff game for the SEC and Georgia LOST. Not saying they aren't a really good team, but lose and you're out. Quit crying about it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Three hours and counting..... LETS GO IRISH!!!!! Trying not to crack a beer till kickoff, key word there being “trying”..... I feel nauseous.
    Yikes. Is that called an implosion, or explosion? At least they ain't Michigan?

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    UGA played Bama beginning of this year and lost. UGA played Bama 2 weeks ago and lost. Nothing personal but nobody but SEC homers want to see a do over of a game that just happened 2 weeks ago
    I'm not a Georgia homer, I just watch a ton of CFB and I think that Georgia is one of the best teams in the country. I think they are much better than ND and a better overall team than OU as well, and I also think they're maybe the only team that can beat Bama. (Sorry Jong Guy) I will HAPPILY eat my words if I'm wrong, but OU is going to lose by 3 TDs tonight. At least Georgia would've made it interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Meanfruit View Post
    Yikes. Is that called an implosion, or explosion? At least they ain't Michigan?
    I think they should be happy with their season... but look harder at playing power conference ball. The days if non power 5 teams in the playoffs might be over thanks to this performance.

I don't expect OU to beat Alabama tonight. But, I didn't think they'd beat WV either. WV sucked balls without Grier by the way. We shall see. Bama hasn't beaten OU since 1963 so they're due. Hoping for some Sooner magic and a little luck. Otherwise it will be a long night, but still a great season for those kids. Always happy to finish in the top 10 with an occasional natty here and there. Just hoping for a good effort.

I'm not a Georgia homer, I just watch a ton of CFB and I think that Georgia is one of the best teams in the country. I think they are much better than ND and a better overall team than OU as well, and I also think they're maybe the only team that can beat Bama. (Sorry Jong Guy) I will HAPPILY eat my words if I'm wrong, but OU is going to lose by 3 TDs tonight. At least Georgia would've made it interesting
    They lost. Repeatedly. They suck. The end.

So say Georgia played Bama tonight or next week and won by 7? Wouldn't that warrant a rubber match?? Again, the committee isn't going to grant do overs as a possibility for that exact reason..

Georgia had the toughest schedule of any ranked team .
    QFT. Love that the ou fan talkin smack before. In about two hours you’ll be a lot quieter. That I promise.

QFT. Love that the ou fan talkin smack before. In about two hours you’ll be a lot quieter. That I promise.
    I think they should be happy with their season... but look harder at playing power conference ball. The days if non power 5 teams in the playoffs might be over thanks to this performance.

I don't expect OU to beat Alabama tonight. But, I didn't think they'd beat WV either. WV sucked balls without Grier by the way. We shall see. Bama hasn't beaten OU since 1963 so they're due. Hoping for some Sooner magic and a little luck. Otherwise it will be a long night, but still a great season for those kids. Always happy to finish in the top 10 with an occasional natty here and there. Just hoping for a good effort.
    Must be some good drugs you're tripping on if you see that as talking smack.. and pointing out that Georgia already lost to Alabama TWICE this year, once just 2 weeks ago. But carry on anyway. I will still be a happy OU alum even of we lose 77-0 tonight. It has been an amazing season. I won't be crying for a do over if we lose by 7 that's for sure.. WA WA WAAAAaa,,,

They lost. Repeatedly. They suck. The end.
    lol good argument. They lost twice, not sure that counts as "repeatedly". Those two losses were to the #1 and #6 teams in the country. What they HAVE repeatedly done, is play Bama tight, which nobody else has done..

saying that Georgia "sucks" just makes you look ignorant about CFB man

Must be some good drugs you're tripping on if you see that as talking smack.. and pointing out that Georgia already lost to Alabama TWICE this year, once just 2 weeks ago. But carry on anyway. I will still be a happy OU alum even of we lose 77-0 tonight. It has been an amazing season with a lot of true freshmen on D and a QB who won't risk taking a hit to block downfield or hold a late pitch taking the hit as he pitches. Bama's gonna key on that for sure. I won't be crying for a do over if we lose by 7 that's for sure.. WA WA WAAAAaa,,,

lol good argument. They lost twice, not sure that counts as "repeatedly". Those two losses were to the #1 and #6 teams in the country. What they HAVE repeatedly done, is play Bama tight, which nobody else has done..

saying that Georgia "sucks" just makes you look ignorant about CFB man
    Okay, they're arguably a back end top ten team with a couple losses to quality opponents. Compared to UConn or a high school team, they're good. They're not a playoff team, not close.