Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 1232
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ne pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,336
    Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Damnit Dawgs! Didn't watch but hey, I have a friendly rivalry with a few LSU fans and I'm sure I'll hear all about it on Monday.

    Roll Tide. Missouri is putting up a fight so far.
    man, saban is going to run their asses off this week.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,203
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    man, saban is going to run their asses off this week.
    If they can run, lotta injuries.

    At least the kicker didn't suck this game.

  3. #378
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle County
    Posts
    12,261

    2018 college football thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9805.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	240.6 KB 
ID:	250929

    Last night was awesome! Stadium was loud from start to finish. Game was clunky with penalties and injuries. Still a 4TD win. I wouldnít play TUA this week. Need him healthy for that trip to Baton Rouge.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    voting in seattle
    Posts
    4,050
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    13 out of 15!!! down go the dawgs!
    Series stands at 60-46-5...

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    quit living in the past

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    it's great to be the sec. no. 2 loses by 20 to no. 13 and only drops 4 in the polls.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,757
    every b-day coachpete will be thinkin about kickerhenry.
    .

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,757
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    it's great to be the sec. no. 2 loses by 20 to no. 13 and only drops 4 in the polls.
    cult gonna cult
    .

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,692
    Sometimes I miss being able to see the half time shows.


  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    in the mouth of a desert
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDutchie View Post
    Don't get too giddy. Wisco is mediocre to horrible this year. We might lose to MI by 30.
    Phew. Only 25. Moral victory.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,362
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Sometimes I miss being able to see the half time shows.

    Wow, so that's how they beat West Virginia so badly! Something tells me those players aren't eligible...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    it's great to be the sec. no. 2 loses by 20 to no. 13 and only drops 4 in the polls.
    "everybody knows, it's harder to win an SEC championship than a national championship."
    Wait didn't I already say that?
    "Can't you see..."

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    uTardedland
    Posts
    10,983
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Wow, so that's how they beat West Virginia so badly! Something tells me those players aren't eligible...
    Yeah, that was a sincerely fucked up game. I was swearing all the way through halftime so I missed this part. My team missed the game though. They should have stayed home.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    uTardedland
    Posts
    10,983
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Florida, LSU and Kentucky are all surprisingly improved this season in the SEC. I think West Virginia will win the Big 12 easily unless Oklahoma can find a defense somewhere in a coachless pile of undersized secondary athletes.

    EDIT, wow WVU may be losing to Iowa State..
    That is what I thought too until Saturday night.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    247
    Utah State is on fire!

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,338
    Holy shit are there some great games scheduled today... Michigan vs MSU should be a good one and we will see if Big Blue is for real... The Bucks better find a D today and if not I am smelling an upset... And really looking forward to the Oregon and WSU game... Got I love College Game Day...!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Loveland, Chair 9.
    Posts
    3,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Holy shit are there some great games scheduled today... Michigan vs MSU should be a good one and we will see if Big Blue is for real... The Bucks better find a D today and if not I am smelling an upset... And really looking forward to the Oregon and WSU game... Got I love College Game Day...!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    cannot believe this is the first time gameday has been there, I mean judas; they came to Houston and Houston has some good teams but never a legit shot at the playoffs/bcs and rarely sells out; wazzou at least has had pac12/16 teams coming in with playoff chances with the wazzou flag legend encouraging a gameday visit sooner than 15 years.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,362
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    cannot believe this is the first time gameday has been there, I mean judas; they came to Houston and Houston has some good teams but never a legit shot at the playoffs/bcs and rarely sells out; wazzou at least has had pac12/16 teams coming in with playoff chances with the wazzou flag legend encouraging a gameday visit sooner than 15 years.
    Looks like they're doing another Houston vs Oklahoma next season. I'd like to see Houston added to the Big 12, and maybe Wichita St too since they're good at basketball.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Loveland, Chair 9.
    Posts
    3,748
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Looks like they're doing another Houston vs Oklahoma next season. I'd like to see Houston added to the Big 12, and maybe Wichita St too since they're good at basketball.
    there's bad blood between texas and Houston so it'll probably never happen. but few years ago Houston and byu were being considered and I thought that would have been good deal to land more of the Houston media market; Houston still gets better tv ratings in Houston than texas or the aggies and the big 12 really needs to get to 16 and byu and Houston are the best ones left out there to grab.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,974
    Go Blue.

    Go Gophers. Please donít be the first win for Nebraska in over a year.

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,986
    Important game in SLC tonight. Utes lost a 4 star recruit Thursday and the Jazz lost last night. We need a win. Iíll be nicely lubed up and doing my part heckling SC fans. Tailgating starts early today.

  22. #397
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    OREYGUN!
    Posts
    12,419
    Well Corso picked the Cougs.....

    Go Ducks!

  23. #398
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    OREYGUN!
    Posts
    12,419
    27-0 cougars at half 😳

  24. #399
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    11,861
    Ouch

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    174
    C'mon Purdue !!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •