Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    All of this merge talk reminds me of the asshole who was tailgating me at about 1 or 2 feet off my bumper for a half mile as we approached a clover leaf off ramp. Him in an old Ford Explorer. Me in a Taurus SHO with appropriate tires. Like 20 years ago. I didn't slow down much for the approaching cloverleaf on purpose and he followed me into the mousetrap. Dude managed to keep it on the road but he was on the shoulder and way off my bumper before he had the situation in hand.

Really ignorant and stupid on my part. Glad the asshole survived because I'd have been served a lifetime supply of bad karma if he had rolled it. Always remind myself that people really are stupid enough to follow me to their deaths so I try to look out for the pricks nowadays.
    That move of theirs always did crack me up. When I had my CTS-V with Michelin Pilot Super Sports (or previously my Suzuki GSX-R), I always loved it when some loser in an SUV or truck trying their best to keep up and then when I'd enter a cloverleaf at Warp 10, I'd see them in my rear view, hanging on for dear life, almost hitting the outside barricade, and damn near flipping it. Happened on a regular basis for some reason. That would be like me in my Volvo trying to keep up with a Ferrari. FYI, I obviously do not bother as it would be utterly futile and would get me killed even trying.

You're much nicer than I am. I always laughed. "Hey buttwipes. If you're in an SUV/truck/pos non-sporty car, please don't bother trying to keep up. Seriously. You'll get your dumb ass killed." Seriously, though. What is wrong with people?! Are they just that blindly following the car ahead, paying zero attention to what they're doing, or are they seriously trying to keep up, perhaps not being able to stand being behind ANYBODY? Perhaps same mentality as the left lane camper who also refuses to let you pass, speeding up when you attempt to do so.

"WTF Is Wrong With People?" What's yours?

Someone left their huge dirty purple dildo with suction cup at a beautiful campsite I was at recently. My dogs thought it was a kong. A few days later I saw a big shitty butt plug on the ground next to a bathroom on the golf course.

Nice score. Some Lysol wipes and good as new.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Think of the money you saved Fritz.

The dildo is a bit abrasive cuz my dogs chewed on it but yeah.

They call that "textured" I think. people pay extra for that I've heard. Savings!

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Someone left their huge dirty purple dildo with suction cup at a beautiful campsite I was at recently. My dogs thought it was a kong. A few days later I saw a big shitty butt plug on the ground next to a bathroom on the golf course.
    You hang out in some weird locales

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

The thread title should be " Whiny cunts with nothing better to do than bitch about shit they can't control". We've already got a few of these threads, get a life morans.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    The thread title should be " Whiny cunts with nothing better to do than bitch about shit they can't control". We've already got a few of these threads, get a life morans.
    Don't be a maroon.

it's always great to here from aaron...

It has been two decades which is like 80 Darwin years for bumper sniffers. He dead now.
    I really hope there is a mathematician or insurance actuary around here who could verify the human years to Darwin recipient years ratio. Sounds like we are starting with 4:1.

you mean like people who put up posts like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

I think we've figured out who lost this..

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Really ignorant and stupid on my part.
    Not really. Unless you have a tractor beam on your car it was their choice to stay right on your bumper.

Disagree. Could have been an innocent kid in the backseat or at home counting on him. I knew what I was doing because fuck him. Legally I might not have been to blame but I was wrong. We have to look out for each other.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Unless you have a tractor beam on your car...
    He's from Iowa. Tractor beams are standard equipment there.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    He's from Iowa. Tractor beams are standard equipment there.
    You would totally believe that is true if you saw how people drive on I-380 between Cedar Rapids and the motherland of free thought and the best city in this state which is Iowa City.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah! WTF is wrong with people?

American Charged In Uganda After Racist Assault On Hotel Workers

A video shows the man striking out, using a racial slur and telling the staff they have to obey him.

Uganda police arrested an older American man after reviewing a video that showed him striking out at hotel workers and using racial slurs.

The police identified the man as Jimmy L. Taylor, a U.S. citizen who claims to be a missionary. The alleged assault took place in the Grand Imperial Hotel in Kampala, the capital, according to police. Video of the incident surfaced on the internet on Friday, but it is unclear when it was filmed.

In the video, Taylor can be seen punching and slapping at the workers. He also calls them “n****rs,” tells them they have to obey him and threatens to kill them.

Police brought Taylor to Kampala’s Central Police Station, where he was charged with assault. The Uganda Police Force did not immediately return HuffPost’s request for comment.

The four-minute video begins with Taylor behind the reception desk, knocking things off tables while the hotel workers get out of his way. He follows the workers to the lobby, where he berates them and accuses them of hating Jesus.

In the lobby, the American approaches one of the workers and hits him several times as another employee tries to intervene. The workers try to calm him down, but Taylor continues to insult and attack them.

“Fuck Uganda,” Taylor yells at one point. “I’ve come to love Uganda, I’ve come to help Uganda, but Uganda hates Jesus through this son-of-a-bitch.”

“You obey what I say,” Taylor says later. “I don’t obey you. You understand me? Open my goddamn room. N****r bitch!”

Taylor told police that he is a religious missionary and former U.S. Marine, the Kampala Post reported.

He claims the assault was due to an illness that caused him to have stress, according to the Post.

My wtfiwwp??? All y'all that keep posting in certain threads by a certain Poster. Even if it is just a bunch of sock puppets talking to each other, take it somewhere else.

I'm here for the shaming.

I'm here for the gangbang.

my supervisor's moving on to greener pastures next Friday, we've known since last week. despite me asking for some directions on work things and staff, I've gotten nothing and I have been told I'm the best one in the dept to be managing and lleading others by said supervisor who hasn't had dept meetings and individual meetings this year and we all knew in December the job search started; basically just quit on everyone last December.

ara and spirit did it right, make enough to enjoy the world on your own and leave the world behind.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

People who say they're going to come and buy your shit on Craigslist then go dark.

Lawyers. Fucking lawyers. Holding you hostage to your bill at $350 an hour then provide virtually no service or advocacy before or after you pay them.

WTF is wrong with people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.