Brake lever reach issues?

So, I slipped out in the bike park the other week, bars got twisted up, and ever since then I haven't been able to get the reach on my front brake to come in any close than this, ever though I have the twisty adjuster thing all the way backed out. This is at full squeeze:

Name:  IMG_20180725_195447.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  224.3 KB

I know this isn't a throw issue and adjustable by moving the brake pads in, so thinking this has something to do with where the piston is sitting that the brake lever assembly pushes into. Any ideas? Can I adjust this without taking the whole lever apart and having to rebleed?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Is there bite adjust? Is there some dirt or a rock stuck in the caliper? Is the wheel not sitting right? Cables kinked? Something is bent?
    Get Shimanos with metal pads?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Ended up finding (one I unscrewed it and laid it alongside the other brake lever) that it had been bent upwards quite a bit, which I remedied and now we're all good.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.