Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Trust Fund says what?

Trust funders speak up!! We know who you are!! Wear it loud and proud! You can proclaim yourself here instead of stalking me douche.

It's summertime on TGR. Be a douche.

he doxxed you based on your wifes socks?

Trust Fund says what?

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    he doxxed you based on your wifes socks?
    She's not my wife you fucking stalker!

Wait now Im confused, Ive stalked you but miss identified your sister as your wife?

Either way, tell her to lose the socks

Wait now Im confused, Ive stalked you but miss identified your sister as your wife?
    Step-sister.

Aww I missed that thread while I was on the phone.

Was going to say I have a friend with a bandage on his junk so it could be worse. I also wish he hadn't told me about it

Where is the loudmouth now? WHERE IS HE?

On record that two dogs is killing it tonight

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Trust Fund says what?

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post

Was going to say I have a friend with a bandage on his junk so it could be worse. I also wish he hadn't told me about it
    I've had bandages ABOVE my junk for two weeks. I'm not killing my dog for it, and my girl has a sweet ass. That's the last thread covered.

Goat bitch comes in all stalkerish because I was for Bernie and he was for Hildabeast and brings it into the padded room. Freak.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post

Did he post pictures?

My sister Leah had a trust fund. She was adopted out to a well off political family. They set it up for her. Took really good care of her, from what is the rare times we bumped into each other.

I was taken away and kind of dumped with my aunt and uncle on an arid farm in the south. Hard to get anything to grow there. Lots of chores. Kind of a strict and gruff family relationship. I mean they were my aunt and uncle, but that's not the same as parents, which I think I regretted somehow inside. I didn't let it show, but the hurt was there.

Anyway, this one day, I was out trolling around checking out some farm equipment, and this strange computer thing seemed to go on the fritz. Well, it was good that my uncle Ben showed up to help me out. I don't think I'd have gotten it fixed on my own. I knew he'd have my back, so we went to his place to cool off, have some food, and fix the computer. We'd always been close, a special connection of camaraderie, and protection. Like we were on the same team, the same family, and had the same goals,...looking for something bigger than just farming on Tatooine.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Where is King Trust Fund!!?

It's getting late and I have to work tomorrow. All my efforts will be for naught if he doth not show himself!!

#vanlife

Consume some herb and find Booner’s thicc post already. Report back in am

Or try harder to illicit fatfunds

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    I've had bandages ABOVE my junk for two weeks.
    Did you try a tourniquet?

Trust Fund says what?

Thick enuff.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1870.JPG 
Views:	239 
Size:	222.4 KB 
ID:	241568

Did you try a tourniquet?
    No. Is it too late?

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    My sister Leah had a trust fund. She was adopted out to a well off political family. They set it up for her. Took really good care of her, from what is the rare times we bumped into each other.

I was taken away and kind of dumped with my aunt and uncle on an arid farm in the south. Hard to get anything to grow there. Lots of chores. Kind of a strict and gruff family relationship. I mean they were my aunt and uncle, but that's not the same as parents, which I think I regretted somehow inside. I didn't let it show, but the hurt was there.

Anyway, this one day, I was out trolling around checking out some farm equipment, and this strange computer thing seemed to go on the fritz. Well, it was good that my uncle Ben showed up to help me out. I don't think I'd have gotten it fixed on my own. I knew he'd have my back, so we went to his place to cool off, have some food, and fix the computer. We'd always been close, a special connection of camaraderie, and protection. Like we were on the same team, the same family, and had the same goals,...looking for something bigger than just farming on Tatooine.
    Good one, although I have to admit I'm not sure Leah actually had a trust fund (and, while I'm no expert on intergalactic banking structures, I kind of doubt it would matter after her imprisonment and the vaporization of Alderaan).

Beyond that, I have little idea of WTF is going on in this thread. I will say that I believe I hear the term 'trust fund' thrown around here about 10x more often than I do IRL. I guess it's probably due to the nature of how some find themselves as ski bums, or something.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Good one, although I have to admit I'm not sure Leah actually had a trust fund (and, while I'm no expert on intergalactic banking structures, I kind of doubt it would matter after her imprisonment and the vaporization of Alderaan).

Beyond that, I have little idea of WTF is going on in this thread. I will say that I believe I hear the term 'trust fund' thrown around here about 10x more often than I do IRL. I guess it's probably due to the nature of how some find themselves as ski bums, or something.
    Get the fuck out of here and stop ruining my thread, douche. Doesn't Wall Street open up a little early for you to be up at this hour?

Right, I forgot that the OP is an unhinged moron. I guess that does explain part of it.

Briefly got him confused with Bobby Stainless, who believes I am a ski instructor (I think). I've held so many jobs on this board that I have never held...I should have kept track of the delusions of the resident morons over the years.
    [quote][//quote]

Oh well. Shark jumped. Thanks y'all. It's been fun.

Punch him in the nose, it will make him spit up his plates

I am lost here,
    what is the point of the thread? what point if any, is the OP trying to make.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I am lost here,
    I already tried that. Apparently we need to be well rested for opening bell in the AM.
    [quote][//quote]

Trust Fund says what?

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I am lost here,
    Point? There is no point. Oblique!

Now go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    I've had bandages ABOVE my junk for two weeks. I'm not killing my dog for it, and my girl has a sweet ass. That's the last thread covered.

Goat bitch comes in all stalkerish because I was for Bernie and he was for Hildabeast and brings it into the padded room. Freak.
    Oh that again?
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Did he post pictures?
    I bet there are pictures somewhere. I never need to see them