Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 124 125 126 127 128 129
Results 3,201 to 3,208 of 3208
  1. #3201
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    11,569
    You and trailtoaster taken notes. Great to hear. Go try it. Report back and compare notes with throttle king after both your wet rooty tech days

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  2. #3202
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    invermere
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Nice looking bikes. I see some nice builds on them. There's a thread on emtb forums of people doing up their rails. A couple really nice ones. T mo had a 180 fork on hers at the ewsE and im betting a 60mm stroke shock

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    The new Bosch motor is really good. Shop guys are getting 45+kms with 1000m of climbing done regularly with juice still in the battery.




    Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

  3. #3203
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    11,569
    Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    The new Bosch motor is really good. Shop guys are getting 45+kms with 1000m of climbing done regularly with juice still in the battery.




    Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    I want a bosch bike for sure. I heard they sip the powah. Thats pretty good considering the distance. I hear theyre the most dependable by far. A friend i recommended a cube too, because of the bosch gen 4 had his controller fixed/replaced in a day. I think bosch keeps good stock of parts for them. Thats been most of the reports. Ive only heard one report of someone having to wait a bit but it wasnt an obscene wait. "Bearing man" in the uk has had them apart and has been servicing everything on the gen3 and says no problem to service the gen4 if/when needed. Thats bearings/axle/sleeves. No confirmation on the ability to replace the tourque sensor if needed. Thats the last thing i'm curious about.

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  4. #3204
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Squaw valley
    Posts
    3,063
    So e bikes are just for old, out of shape people?

    Jeremy Heitz anyone?

    https://youtu.be/5bk75FP-hsk


    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

  5. #3205
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    343

    Electric Bike Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    So e bikes are just for old, out of shape people?

    Jeremy Heitz anyone?
    That was entertaining, thanks.

    They broke the stereotype by not surrendering.
    U.P.: up

  6. #3206
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    11,569
    Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    So e bikes are just for old, out of shape people?

    Jeremy Heitz anyone?

    https://youtu.be/5bk75FP-hsk


    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Awesome! Im hoping emtb fastforwards the development of trail system that link BC's mountain towns. Taking a summer off will have a whole new meaning

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  7. #3207
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    invermere
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Awesome! Im hoping emtb fastforwards the development of trail system that link BC's mountain towns. Taking a summer off will have a whole new meaning

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    My local area is doing just that, we just got a 35km paved trail from Invermere to Fairmont. Next phase is Invermere to Radium. Hot springs to hot springs. The amount of elderly on Ebikes on this trail is amazing. Local shops are selling townie e cruisers like crazy.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

  8. #3208
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    11,569
    Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    My local area is doing just that, we just got a 35km paved trail from Invermere to Fairmont. Next phase is Invermere to Radium. Hot springs to hot springs. The amount of elderly on Ebikes on this trail is amazing. Local shops are selling townie e cruisers like crazy.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    I was thinking offroad but thats pretty cool. Between ebikes and that trail thats a great resource to get people out on the trails. Maybe eventually the columbia basin trust will link us all

    Thinks are wraping up hereClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20201023_153702.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	344689

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •