Page 122 of 197 FirstFirst ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4912
    Good grief. Now, that really IS annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Good grief. Now, that really IS annoying.
    Watching that fired up my tinnitus.

Little bastard totally blew that stop sign. Way to give motorists more reasons to hate cyclists!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Im outraged!! Everyone will be buying these and immediately taking a lap over IIRC followed by multiple 60mph uphill laps at tammarack. Like a swarm of locusts. Lock the fam up. Load up the ar's. Get dan and bendtheski some tissues. Vibes to them and their crystal bawl. If you could read the future , youd be crying too. TISSUES STAT!!!!Theyre coming to do a lap on you next

G lover, toast and lau are the only ones with an exemption. How else will we know the evils of emtb's and who to blame?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

That's what they said about Rock N Roll and look how that turned out.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Ill have you know, im the king diamond of mtb \M/

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Im outraged!! Everyone will be buying these and immediately taking a lap over IIRC followed by multiple 60mph uphill laps at tammarack. Like a swarm of locusts. Lock the fam up. Load up the ar's. Get dan and bendtheski some tissues. Vibes to them and their crystal bawl. If you could read the future , youd be crying too. TISSUES STAT!!!!Theyre coming to do a lap on you next

G lover, toast and lau are the only ones with an exemption. How else will we know the evils of emtb's and who to blame?

Can I join you on the uphill laps with my Kawasaki?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Can I join you on the uphill laps with my Kawasaki?
    Why not, apparently the experts say thats where we're headed plus the faster you go the more damage you can do/bonus

Asking for a friend (actually) - anyone have a recommendation on a light-ish gravel ebike? Small chick; doesn’t need to be burly. Will be roads, paths, and fire roads at most. Budget maybe $3500.

Okay, I kind of get it now. But is more of the douche factor than an emtb. But these guys were on emtb.

Was hitting some XC track with my wife the other day. She is a beginner but having fun on her new 1x hardtail. We were heading up and I was about 10-20 feet in front of her when I past two dudes off to the side of the trail on their phones. As soon as I pass, they tuck in between us and start peddling. So I stop and pull over to wait for my wife. They peddle up. But pretty fucking slow for an e-bike. Basically my top XC speed. Whatever.

Trail splits and reconnects. They took the left branch and get to the next intersection and stop blocking the intersection and back on their phones.

They are searching for data that will tell them where one of the many downhill spurs lead off the XC track.

I stop about 10’ from them and ask if they are planning on moving or staying put. No answer. As my wife approaches I ask again, no answer cause they are staring at their phones. So we peddle through, go off trail to go around where they blocked the intersection.

As soon as we pass, they are peddling again, so we pull aside for them to pass.

They find their spur trail, and as we pass I hear one dude saying, “Wait up man, I’ve got to get my Go Pro on”

Fucking e douches.

They would have been just as stupid on peddle bikes, but I doubt they know how to work hard enough on a XC trail to keep up with my 9 year old.

Ohhh shit grinch gonna be mad!

Hey, at least the thread is getting some traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    Which one of you fuckers is this?

https://twitter.com/elguapo64/status...853146626?s=19

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
    The local ability center takes out disabled Vets and others on these four and three wheeler’s. Every timeI see them I have to watch. They are pretty bad ass. (Non ebike drift). Grinch is a jerk. (Just bringing things back into focus after my drift).

I used my commuter ebike to shuttle a big high country ride on Sunday. 5 miles and 1800ft vert back up the pass to close the loop after 20miles of rugged 10-12k no moped shit. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Okay, I kind of get it now. But is more of the douche factor than an emtb. But these guys were on emtb.

Was hitting some XC track with my wife the other day. She is a beginner but having fun on her new 1x hardtail. We were heading up and I was about 10-20 feet in front of her when I past two dudes off to the side of the trail on their phones. As soon as I pass, they tuck in between us and start peddling. So I stop and pull over to wait for my wife. They peddle up. But pretty fucking slow for an e-bike. Basically my top XC speed. Whatever.

Trail splits and reconnects. They took the left branch and get to the next intersection and stop blocking the intersection and back on their phones.

They are searching for data that will tell them where one of the many downhill spurs lead off the XC track.

I stop about 10’ from them and ask if they are planning on moving or staying put. No answer. As my wife approaches I ask again, no answer cause they are staring at their phones. So we peddle through, go off trail to go around where they blocked the intersection.

They find their spur trail, and as we pass I hear one dude saying, “Wait up man, I’ve got to get my Go Pro on”

Fucking e douches.

They would have been just as stupid on peddle bikes, but I doubt they know how to work hard enough on a XC trail to keep up with my 9 year old.
    Ive seen that a lot this year. Not emtb's but the trails are busy. Lots of new riders. Quite a few ski hill rats that would normally work a bunch in summer to save up for winter. Blocking the trail. Theyre just learning and kind of out of their element. Most are probably up to speed by now but generally it takes a year or three just to realize those things we just have ingrained at this point like blocking the trail or not letting faster riders go by etc etc. No biggy but i giess kids are a little different these days. Busy weekends after the initial covid stay local thing was stop and go continuously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Ohhh shit grinch gonna be mad!
    Havent washed the sand out the vag yet? Ya dirty bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post
    Hey, at least the thread is getting some traffic.
    Bump #eeb4life
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    The local ability center takes out disabled Vets and others on these four and three wheeler’s. Every timeI see them I have to watch. They are pretty bad ass. (Non ebike drift). Grinch is a jerk. (Just bringing things back into focus after my drift).
    Im the jerk? I dont come here to bitch. Im pop in to fuck up the whiners you fkn bootlicker
    Quote Originally Posted by joetron View Post
    I used my commuter ebike to shuttle a big high country ride on Sunday. 5 miles and 1800ft vert back up the pass to close the loop after 20miles of rugged 10-12k no moped shit. Good stuff

So you were rollin coal in your shuttle vehicle!! I could show you a few technics so you get that extra 10lbs on an emtb down the mountain so you wouldnt have to destroy mother earth. For shame for shame tsk tsk

Where the fuck is bunion? Maybe its his counselling sesh 2night

Mixing it up this week with an even split between the eeb and the pennyfarthing with gondi bumps to start 80k vert in the last 5 days. Having a fkn blast showing homies the new goods. #whineonladies

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post

Fucking e douches.

You're hardcore bro, you sponsored?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Here's something for the whiny G ma's to get all triggered about.

Sooo nice. Carbon mullet italian wonder eeb. Ditched the shitmano bic pen motor for the 90nm polini motor. Fully rebuildable motor. Some clean lines on this beaut. You won't even mind when im cock blocking the trail. You'll stop in amazement and take pics and beg the boss to put the kitchen remodel $ towards this piece of art. Not joephonic though. Its 45lbs!!! His dainty little sticks will get sore. The whining will never stop

https://ebike-mtb.com/en/fulgur-cycles-mula-bike-check/

Electric Bike Thread

Edit: meh

That review is funny. That bike looks like every other emtb but with a dumber seatube.

And the icing on the cake is that an $8000 bike depends on a magnet on a spoke.
    Last edited by joetron; 09-22-2020 at 10:12 PM.

Nico put 2 magnets on . 2 spokes in a row. Close enough. Crushed the younguns by 21 seconds. Bikes another top contenda. Bosch cx gen4 is tight

Where the fuck is bunion? Maybe its his counselling sesh 2night
    Sorry Gimp, I was too busy watching the Braves clinch the NL East.

Fuck you and all the rest of the Douches.

Here is a story.

2 weeks ago on a Sunday I pulled into a parking lot at one of the more busy trailheads in town (Bozeman Creek), very popular with walkers, bikers, moms with strollers, trail runners etc, very much non-motorized. Guy in the Audi next to me is just getting mounted up I am not paying any attention. He rides away.

I have all my gear on and he comes riding back. I comment that it was short ride. He goes off, "Yeah I am waiting for my daughter, she is always late, she is never on time for anything". Clearly pissy. Its a beautiful day.

Whatever, I start to ride away when I notice he is on a Specialized E-bike. I said, hey, this is a non-motorized trail, maybe your daughter just doesn't want to be seen with you while you poach a non-motorized trail. He starts to get really huffy and threatens to key my truck. I tell him if he does that I will burn his fucking Audi right there in the parking lot. He shoves me so I give him a swift kick in the nutsack followed by a 10 second blast from my bear spray. While he is rolling around in agony I take out a framing hammer and destroy his carbon fiber motorized hell machine. Then I stomp on both of his hands, load up and leave before the cops show up.

So far I remain at large.

You good and pissed now that I occupy a place in your head rent free?

Cause right after I noticed he was on an e-bike I wished him a nice ride and went on my way.

None of my business if he wants to alienate a whole bunch of town riding where he did. Too bad most people he whizzes by will think "what a douche" and won't know he is on an e-bike because the manufacturers are going to such great lengths to disguise that.

Douches be Douches even in Canada.

Have a nice day.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post

Here is a story.

2 weeks ago on a Sunday I pulled into a parking lot at one of the more busy trailheads in town (Bozeman Creek), very popular with walkers, bikers, moms with strollers, trail runners etc, very much non-motorized. Guy in the Audi next to me is just getting mounted up I am not paying any attention. He rides away.

I have all my gear on and he comes riding back. I comment that it was short ride. He goes off, "Yeah I am waiting for my daughter, she is always late, she is never on time for anything". Clearly pissy. Its a beautiful day.

Whatever, I start to ride away when I notice he is on a Specialized E-bike. I said, hey, this is a non-motorized trail, maybe your daughter just doesn't want to be seen with you while you poach a non-motorized trail. He starts to get really huffy and threatens to key my truck. I tell him if he does that I will burn his fucking Audi right there in the parking lot. He shoves me so I give him a swift kick in the nutsack followed by a 10 second blast from my bear spray. While he is rolling around in agony I take out a framing hammer and destroy his carbon fiber motorized hell machine. Then I stomp on both of his hands, load up and leave before the cops show up.

Cause right after I noticed he was on an e-bike I wished him a nice ride and went on my way.

None of my business if he wants to alienate a whole bunch of town riding where he did. Too bad most people he whizzes by will think "what a douche" and won't know he is on an e-bike because the manufacturers are going to such great lengths to disguise that.

Have a nice day.
    You seem stressed bro. I was with you from the word audi. Do all you colonradons dream of being Jose Wales ?

In other news. E or non E , Gully is putting out some really good vids. He needs more subzcribers. Theyre no fluff just flowing through qualoty trails. The eeb has no prob on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post

Here is a story.

Have a nice day.
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    You seem stressed bro. I was with you from the word audi. Do all you colonradons dream of being Jose Wales ?

A simple "I enjoyed the story" would have worked too.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by steveski View Post
    A simple "I enjoyed the story" would have worked too.
    Hardly effective. You new here

Well carrying on to actual ebike info instead of whining and bootlicking

Do all you colonradons dream of being Jose Wales ?
    ???? Never lived in Colorado in my entire life but whatever.

Glad I was able to give you your fix. You may go now.