Page 125 of 197 FirstFirst ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4901
    Quote Originally Posted by JaytaeMoney View Post
    They are mopeds. I want one.
    If you want to try mine sometime, just hit me up.

I went out for a short, after dinner ride the other night. I rode down Brush Creek, up Rio Grand to town and back on Owl Creek. It was glorious.

Riding up Ajax at 9 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Forest trees dude. Good for you e calling out a douche. That me, right? You’ve figured me out from one post from the other side of that screen?

Fucking guys were putzing around and blocking trails multiple times. Doesn’t matter what they were riding. Are they friends of yours that got your panties all wadded up?
    My panties? I could care less what people ride, but you seem bent out of shape about others who are not as cool as you feel you are. Hence why we are having this discussion. If you kept your mouth shut instead of whining this would not have happened.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    My panties? I could care less what people ride, but you seem bent out of shape about others who are not as cool as you feel you are. Hence why we are having this discussion. If you kept your mouth shut instead of whining this would not have happened.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    Yes, yours. You just can;'t help yourself. Triggered much by words on a forum? Why even bother responding if you've decided Im a douchebag? Do you get off on conversing with douchebags? Stop assuming you know what I "seem". You don't know me dude. You have no idea how I feel about myself. And great question - why are we having this conversation? Only because I posted something - OR, does a conversation require two people? Take credit for your own actions.

And no, your comprehension sucks. I dislike people blocking trails, especially during a pandemic. And self absorb dudes who can not respond to a request to move off the trail. Would prefer to social distance and people who responds to request to follow basic day one trail etiquette.

As for boost mode, on a Superbly with a Bosch, I found it to be too helpful. As in, when I accidentally hit it on a single track climb, I was quickly flying up the hill. Too easy, but I was able to get air on up hill hits, which was kind of different. The EMTB mode was ideal for technical climbs and mixed DH trails with a few sudden steep short climbs. And the Tour mode ideal for standard climbs and extending rides. Where I found the motor to make the biggest difference was in tech climbs. Hell, my first day on it, I was halfway up the incline when my buddy worried I was more out of shape than he supposed. Then I turned on the motor and was like, what's that, ohhhh. Would ride again, but likely I'll actually pull off the trail when I stop, or at the very least one someone approached and asks me to.

I think it was the whining and placing the blame squarely on eebers when its a newb thing. We all can be self absorbed when we're in new surroundings. Kids especially.
    Good breakdown on the bosch. Im thinking my next emtb will have the bosch cx gen4

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Just got my warrantee motor after 2 1/2 months. Couple rides and all dialed in. E8000 shit the bed just as the alpine melted out and opened. Now its snowed a fair bit up high and it may have closed. Choked!! Fingers remained ctossed though and plans are being hatched. Bike js tiiiight!! Put my saints on and ditched the code r'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200924_162352.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	185.9 KB 
ID:	341438Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200924_162335.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	189.6 KB 
ID:	341439

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    I think it was the whining and placing the blame squarely on eebers when its a newb thing. We all can be self absorbed when we're in new surroundings. Kids especially.
    Good breakdown on the bosch. Im thinking my next emtb will have the bosch cx gen4

Well, I was not placing blame on e-bikers. Also don't think these guys were newbs. Newbs look different on their bikes, like sort of uncomfortable. Not saying these were definitely not newbs, but I'm basing that on what I saw, and you are basing that on what you read so "whiner" post on a screen. No, these were self absorbed young adults. Would not call them kids. If I were giving a popo report, I was guess they were in their young 30s.

BUT, when someone act lame, and then you keep hearing the whirl of the motor behind you, at least I understand how that will cause people to say - fuck e-bikers. Fine if ya'll can't understand that. Fine if me pointing that acts makes you think I'm "whining" or complaining about the "e", cause that is all you see.

I'm not anti ebike. If I was a deathly as some of ya'll, I'd own several bikes and would have an E-enduro bike in the mix. But I'm just a poor schlub who unfortunately discovered in February that I enjoy riding a bike on trails, especially when I'm unable to surf. So I own a caliber cause that shot was cheap and it has wheels. OTOH, I was riding my rich buddies old e-bike for a few months before he sold it. Now I just peddle next to him while he stays mostly in eco mode.

But I do think it funny that dude is so concerned about me. Poor-dude just does not know how to not be bothered by my post. Starting to wonder if it was him in my way.

It seems the "e" was all you can see. Your in the ebike thread joining in with the other whiners. I call young adults kids. More people are kids to me now. Kid
    Maybe put youre whine in "the things that piss me off" thread. Wrong thread jong/kid. Youre being self absorbed bro
    Also, every bikre ive ever bought is beyond my paygrade...... by a lot. Make it happen

Loving the e-assumptions y'all have, No wonder your thread here is fucked. Bark, bark, bark. And entitlement is huge, make it happen. You sound like my other well off friends with multiple bikes. I had a $600 to spend and spent a grand. I guess you don't know what "not rich" means. But go on telling us all like it is. That is going well.

But hey, now I'm here to cunt it up now and laughing at ya'll who can't figure it out. I you want advocacy, then a little flushing if the e-douch riders would help. Instead, keep apologizing for them and see how that goes in the long run. I don't give a shit who uses the trail, but y'all are not winning over folks to your cause. Whatever, does not concern me as I truly can't afford an e-bike.

No point is trying to have perspective, is there?

Like I said, I'm not fighting with you over bikes or access or whether they are moped's but it still bend you out of shape when I say - oh, I get it. Not joining the anti crowd, but I can see the issue. Too bad you can't kid. Go on stay ignorant. It suits you.

Well this thread has quickly devolved into a big ol pile of soap opera shit.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

^^^ Forget about it Steve. Its TGR in the offseason of a maybe season.

Meanwhile in Montana:

Proposed forest plan puts habitat, wildlife at risk

Dennis Glick Sep 25, 2020

Recently the president of the Southwest Montana Mountain Biking Association wrote a guest column titled, “Proposed forest plan strikes the right balance.” In it he lauded the draft Custer-Gallatin Forest Plan that, in his words, “From a mountain biker’s perspective, there is a lot to be happy about.” But I would ask this question: From a wildlife perspective, is there much that animals should be happy about? I would say, no.

It’s pretty clear that wildlife and wildlands world-wide are under siege. Sadly, how often do we recreationists ever acknowledge and reflect on that fact instead of only focusing on ourselves?

Climate change, habitat destruction, population pressures and recreation impacts – the list of threats goes on.

Not designating the most critical wildlife habitats in the Gallatin Range such as the Porcupine and Buffalo Horn drainages as wilderness because “Big Sky mountain bikers depend on the trail in Porcupine for access” – is a pathetic indictment of the self-indulgence of some recreationists at the expense of our wildland heritage.

I’d like to think that we are all concerned about the deteriorating state of our planet. Unfortunately, much is caused by forces beyond our control. What is under our control, however, is how diligently we conserve our own backyard.

The draft Gallatin plan may strike the “right balance” for mountain bikers, but they have tipped the scales in favor of their recreational pursuit to the extreme detriment of our beloved wildlife and wild places—among the few of that caliber left in America. My hope is the Forest Service will realize it has made a grave mistake, and will correct this error by designating the Porcupine and Buffalo Horn drainages as designated wilderness. Wildlife needs this habitat more than mountain bikers do.
    This guy doesn't give a shit whether its an E or a P bike, he wants us kicked out of areas that he says are suitable for Wilderness Designation. Its been this way since forever.

Odd thing is, he wants bikers excluded and at the same time is fine with hikers and horses impacting the wildlife and the environment.

Oh wait, that is not odd at all.

Edit to add: Planned ride was snowed/rained out. Went to CC to get some miles and sun. Cool, windy, partly/mostly cloudy.

Coming back where Green Eagle meets the start of High Ore we ran into a dastardly E-biker. This is BLM land & machine built trails, totally suitable to E-biking, I have no idea whether she should have legally been there or not, don't care.

I wish I had gotten photos of her rig but I left the phone in the truck. Some sort of red, adaptive e-bike, hand powered/E, she says she is a Gimp (her words not mine) so Grinch has a kindred spirit. Fucking frame was badass, independent rear wishbone suspension, front shock, 3 wheeler, SRAM group. Didn't have a chance to chat them up much, it looked like they were still working on fitting machine to rider.

Lots of smiles all around.
    Last edited by Bunion 2020; 09-27-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Ive seen that a lot this year. Not emtb's but the trails are busy. Lots of new riders. Quite a few ski hill rats that would normally work a bunch in summer to save up for winter. Blocking the trail. Theyre just learning and kind of out of their element. Most are probably up to speed by now but generally it takes a year or three just to realize those things we just have ingrained at this point like blocking the trail or not letting faster riders go by etc etc. No biggy but i giess kids are a little different these days. Busy weekends after the initial covid stay local thing was stop and go continuously. Havent washed the sand out the vag yet? Ya dirty bitchBump #eeb4lifeIm the jerk? I dont come here to bitch. Im pop in to fuck up the whiners you fkn bootlickerSo you were rollin coal in your shuttle vehicle!! I could show you a few technics so you get that extra 10lbs on an emtb down the mountain so you wouldnt have to destroy mother earth. For shame for shame tsk tsk

Where the fuck is bunion? Maybe its his counselling sesh 2night

Mixing it up this week with an even split between the eeb and the pennyfarthing with gondi bumps to start 80k vert in the last 5 days. Having a fkn blast showing homies the new goods. #whineonladies

Sent from a van down by the river
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I’ve been having a little bit of fun on my ebike and a LOT of fun on my DH bike. Chairlifts are Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    I’ve been having a little bit of fun on my ebike and a LOT of fun on my DH bike. Chairlifts are Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Sooo awesome. My motor shit the bed just as the gondi started rolling. Gondi laps with the eeb with no power assist saved the day until my enduro bike arrived. Last day of the hill was yesterday. RMR's new bike park is off to a great start. Basicslly had it to my self most days. Great laps that finished with a nice chat with a great bunch of lifties. So chill. Couple of them told me i had the most days in. 42 days so i figured $1.20/lap and over 600k vertical ft. Lots of snow last year so it takes RMR a bit longer to get the park rolling.Eeb laps before the park opening and after closing i should hit 1 milllllion ft

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Sent from a van down by the river
    That was a good one eh? I got blocked a few times on the bike park too. Good riders but the bike park thing is new here and its a chill local park. So all in all the trails have been blocked probably 20ish times this year. Whatev. I guess i did get impatient one time when i was trying to squeeze in another gondi lap and the group left no way around even in the bush. I didn't say anything except "excuse me". I certainly didnt run to the interwebz , on any of these 20ish times , to cry about it or blame/categorize a user group and claim i was superior in anyway

Sooo awesome. My motor shit the bed just as the gondi started rolling. Gondi laps with the eeb with no power assist saved the day until my enduro bike arrived. Last day of the hill was yesterday. RMR's new bike park is off to a great start. Basicslly had it to my self most days. Great laps that finished with a nice chat with a great bunch of lifties. So chill. Couple of them told me i had the most days in. 42 days so i figured $1.20/lap and over 600k vertical ft. Lots of snow last year so it takes RMR a bit longer to get the park rolling.Eeb laps before the park opening and after closing i should hit 1 milllllion ft

Rog is that you!!?

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Rog is that you!!?
    Pretty sure Rog would hate the eeb. He's on the cheap so theres that similarity

Actually it's quite the opposite. He's all about his Comencal (?) e-mtb. It's all he rides anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Actually it's quite the opposite. He's all about his Comencal (?) e-mtb. It's all he rides anymore.
    Oh? Cool. Might have to get in touch when im out east. Wont catch me on a fatbike though. Nttiawwt
    I can get a tutorial on alias' too and we could plan a whiner beat down attack from multiple fronts. Melt the snowflakes in dbl time for an early spring

I LOL'd. That was pretty funny.

Pretty sure Rog would hate the eeb. He's on the cheap so theres that similarity

He blew up his motor, so he's back on a "flintstone" bike now. Lesson is save your bike for when the moped dies.

That was a good one eh? I got blocked a few times on the bike park too. Good riders but the bike park thing is new here and its a chill local park. So all in all the trails have been blocked probably 20ish times this year. Whatev. I guess i did get impatient one time when i was trying to squeeze in another gondi lap and the group left no way around even in the bush. I didn't say anything except "excuse me". I certainly didnt run to the interwebz , on any of these 20ish times , to cry about it or blame/categorize a user group and claim i was superior in anyway

Reading comp is not your strong point, eh? But go on fighting the good fight there boy.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    He blew up his motor, so he's back on a "flintstone" bike now. Lesson is save your bike for when the moped dies.
    Another thing in common. Took me forever to get a warranty motor and find a new enduo p bike. Moped was titties at the park though

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Reading comp is not your strong point, eh? But go on fighting the good fight there boy.
    Haa your too ez. You cry at the drop of a hat.
    Sick day today bruh. 22+km of road work in eco mode(12+ in freedom units) and 3 - 800ft laps in trail mode, no boost. Zero people blocked the trail so that saved you from me running here and crying about P bikers. Win win
    Also all bike , no rolling coal up a mt destroying mother nature like joephonic and lisa lau

Almost forgot. I know your dying to see these. None on from the 2nd lap. 1st lap sucked. 2nd and 3rd i buttered the trail. Flow bro. #eeblife #warmup #thensenditbruhClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200928_173756.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	151.3 KB 
ID:	341722Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200928_173746.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	341723Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200928_162922.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	164.6 KB 
ID:	341724Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200928_162905.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	341725

It’s funny. You are like the worst fucking advocate ever. I mean, posted up with the though that single couple of e bikers were douchebags. But your post taught me, no it was not just those two, but now at least a third is a piss ant. Empeilly thinking, I might stop moving aside when I hear a whirl, cause chances are it is an entitled asshole.

Man you are great at help fuck this thread. Thanks bro.