Page 121 of 197 FirstFirst ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4912
    Quote Originally Posted by joetron View Post
    Emtbs with Michelin tires are the fuckin worst

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    As long as they aren't Wild Rock'R2's you're talking about.

If they are... you and I are gonna have a PROBLEM.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    As long as they aren't Wild Rock'R2's you're talking about.

If they are... you and I are gonna have a PROBLEM.

They really are awesome. Michelin should reverse-sponsor grinch and pay him to STFU about their tires.

Ragin'

Youre welcome for the tire rec

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Road passes? No one has the slightest issue with that. Well, maybe a few tightass roadies, but their opinion doesn't mater one bit.
    Dissin’ roadies sew hawt this millennium. I look fucking ridiculous in spandex, and mainly wear it to offend people now, so the ebike will just complete the look.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

They really are awesome. Michelin should reverse-sponsor grinch and pay him to STFU about their tires.
    Didnt sell any michelin today. I did recommend some vee tires , where to get a freehub, what replacement wheel and tubeless kit to get to one friend. He's on it.
    Then another old buddy , young family,i havent seen in 10+ years asking about aluminium yt jeffsy . I said pre book it when you can. Instock sept 30 so he's on it.
    For emtb's another old buddeh bought another cube emtb just recently. His 2nd one this year on recommendation.
    Its a partime job summer and winter. Has been for years. Id have to really think how many michelins ive sold. Id have to take my socks off and use my toes. Too lazy, no time. Few lapz on the hill for some jumpy jumps and a few skids to warm up. Go for a pedal now

If you're a completely awesome dude IRL and not the unhinged nut you come across as on the internet I wish you nothing but the best. Seriously.

Haa whatev. As long as people drop in here just to bitch , ill be here for them.
    Kind of funny that if anyone dropped into any thread on the forum and started spouting off without actual facts , dripping with butthurt , or atleast heavy on the snarc, and looking for a place to bitch they would be mocked. Its pretty much an unwritten rule on the forum, is it not? Yet when that happens in the ebike thread they get a pass by all the other butthurti. Most of my posts are vids of bikes but after the same regurgitated false antieeb talking points appear again and again i my as well have fun with it. Its like talking to trumptards. They wont listen to evidence based established uses or even general functions of the bikes. They want to create some false narrative or future forecast. The same reason i can only mock cultists. Why don't you make a "bitch about ebikes thread"? Seriously. I wont be there. You can hug each other and share tissues to wipe the tears away
    Reminder that these last few pages of butthurt were precipitated by rideits post about his bud getting smoked on a trail by an emtb, and the ensuing search for an emtber to hang but later turned out both riders were in the wrong. Sides were still chosen and here we are , repeating the same arguements. Its a bit of a marathon now. Who has tge best legs? Im betting on the eeber.Good times

^butthurt projectionist much? It’s an open forum, be happy for the traffic you’re getting. It’s not bullfighting for god’s sake.

Kind of on board with Grinch here. I like firearms and posting in the gun thread. People cunt that up all the time. So, we probably need a no talent ass clowns ride ebikes to flame out on thread. I also just scroll through the cunting posts so maybe not. Thick skin and not giving a shitatude and all.

I dont go to the gun thread or the fishing or golf. Nothing against them. I have no need to go there. They dont ruin my bike rides

Which one of you fuckers is this?

https://twitter.com/elguapo64/status...853146626?s=19

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

You should change the name to Electric Bike STOKE Thread. Then everyone will stop being mean and post only STOKE in typical TGR fashion.

Why do you come to this thread
    To wake up the Gimp. Duh.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Oh, I don’t know. I was pretty anti ebike at the start but after reading the other perspective and running into some asshole a-mtb’s this summer, I’ve come to the conclusion ebikes don’t cause trail conflict, people cause trail conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Toad View Post
    Oh, I don’t know. I was pretty anti ebike at the start but after reading the other perspective and running into some asshole a-mtb’s this summer, I’ve come to the conclusion ebikes don’t cause trail conflict, people cause trail conflict.
    How were the mtb-s being assholes and not their riders?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

While we are at it, can we all hate on fat skis? If not for fat skis, all those out of shape newbies would stay out of my powder. Fuck fat skis. And rocker while we are at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    While we are at it, can we all hate on fat skis? If not for fat skis, all those out of shape newbies would stay out of my powder. Fuck fat skis. And rocker while we are at it.
    I could get on board with this.

At least we can all agree that shaped skis and snowboards ruined the moguls (and the shed they’re stored in)

If I could choose between skiing Snowbird on 1980 gear with 1980 crowds, and 2020 gear with 2020 crowds, I'd choose the former in a heartbeat.

If I could choose between skiing Snowbird on 1980 gear with 1980 crowds, and 2020 gear with 2020 crowds, I'd choose the former in a heartbeat.
    Hell yeah, no liftlines, Lacroix or Miller Soft skis and truly skiable bumps.

@grinch 🖕 I'm not blaming the bikes or their existence but I damn sure will blame the riders. There are very few machines that are the cause of problems but there are lots of users that are a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    There are very few machines that are the cause of problems but there are lots of users that are a problem.
    Some machines just make it easier to be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post
    At least we can all agree that shaped skis and snowboards ruined the moguls (and the shed they’re stored in)
    Let's face it - the moguls were done the year they removed the "minimum length" sign from Outhouse and Mary Jane.

Only if I were just turning 18 again.

IIRC, it's an ebiker that is bringing BS criminal charges against ill-advised strategy.

This bike is ELECTRIC.