Page 141 of 197 FirstFirst ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4912
    So you are just a dick? Is that what you are saying?

Right, got it. Have a nice life.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I thought you calmed down bunion. We should ride thatd be funny af , couple jabs and i could laugh the rest of the climb while you go off. You , rainbow unicorn guy and beav. Beav and I could just chill and listen to the grumpy ol facks back and forth after a couple stingers. Love that shit.
    Cereal though , super smokey yesterday so just boost up the highway and into the xc area. Zero people because of the heavy smoke. I didnt want to be sucking in smoke cranking hills so liberal use of the boost. Dry af. Went up another xc trail i usually go down. Up some steep tech roots climbed an up hill skinny. Love to show some eebers some routes on those trails. The bike unlocks some less used spots in a different direction. Bikes great for extending a ride. Alot of "fuck that was fun, maybe ill add in ____#$%&". Havent ridden the lower valley in atleast a month. That was fun. Saw 1 perdon then layer saw 2 more in 2ish hours. Need a new fork though. Csu is creaking

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Went for a hike this am with my aunt and her husband. Temp and sun is dropping now. Time for another quicky. Prob less boost today but who knows what i get up toClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210813_160600_167.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	382213

Grinch, you win. I am buying an eeb and a case of N95s and moving to Revelstoke.

Not sure if serious but i think everyone owes it to themselves to try one . The more rides in the more options its unlocking for me. And of course id be happy to join you and hit a few of my faves

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    I thought you calmed down bunion. We should ride thatd be funny af , couple jabs and i could laugh the rest of the climb while you go off. You , rainbow unicorn guy and beav. Beav and I could just chill and listen to the grumpy ol facks back and forth after a couple stingers. Love that shit.
    Cereal though , super smokey yesterday so just boost up the highway and into the xc area. Zero people because of the heavy smoke. I didnt want to be sucking in smoke cranking hills so liberal use of the boost. Dry af. Went up another xc trail i usually go down. Up some steep tech roots climbed an up hill skinny. Love to show some eebers some routes on those trails. The bike unlocks some less used spots in a different direction. Bikes great for extending a ride. Alot of "fuck that was fun, maybe ill add in ____#$%&". Havent ridden the lower valley in atleast a month. That was fun. Saw 1 perdon then layer saw 2 more in 2ish hours. Need a new fork though. Csu is creaking

It’s funny, I just checked this thread after months of not caring yet it seems I got under your skin. I’m not even trying. You’re probably alright in real life but you and the Beaver sound like assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

yep

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    It’s funny, I just checked this thread after months of not caring yet it seems I got under your skin. I’m not even trying. You’re probably alright in real life but you and the Beaver sound like assholes.

Beav is because he said bunion is triggered over inconsequential shit and made a joke one time? Bunion was triggered..... again. Same reason i point out you and bunion. Wonderful examples. I envision g pa simpson wagging his finger at clouds. I always read both your posts in a g pa simpson voice/true fact
    I'm an asshole so ill say you whiners need to htf up. Drop in and start a bitch fest, get reamed and we're the assholes? Sounds like a certain political persuassion you rail against

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    yep
    Wtf do you know?

You both keep saying someone is triggered. You might do well to look in a mirror, I was merely commenting on something I thought was amusing.

This is the "Things you find amusing" thread, right?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Without a doubt. Please send the memo to the rainbow warrior.
    My offer still stands although i talk near as much shit irl
    Still sad nweeber and assistlyft didnt chime in. Maybe theyll be pulling in the yard momentarily with bats in hand

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Beav is because he said bunion is triggered over inconsequential shit and made a joke one time? Bunion was triggered..... again. Same reason i point out you and bunion. Wonderful examples. I envision g pa simpson wagging his finger at clouds. I always read both your posts in a g pa simpson voice/true fact
    I'm an asshole so ill say you whiners need to htf up. Drop in and start a bitch fest, get reamed and we're the assholes? Sounds like a certain political persuassion you rail against

You’re trying to hard. Htf up? You’re the one who needs an e-bike

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    You’re trying to hard. Htf up? You’re the one who needs an e-bike

So visit. You can show me how i should do it. I ll try and keep you in sight. Guarranteed itd be fun. I have an antique steam powered bike. I guess i could walk it if the trail gets hard

Grinch is the Ron Johnson of the electric bike thread.

U sound bitter bruh....again. Do you actually think youre the better informed on this subject?

Got an Orbea Rise in xl supposed to show up next week. I might have to go rip around in Kal park with it. They claim 36.5lbs!! I'll be taking that up trails that no bike should be able to climb

... and ya, I'm a complete asshole.

Sick, i see so mant good reports and builds on those recently. 200lb+ guys getting over 6k vert with the extender. Orbea really hit the sweet spot for a lot of people with that.
    Not sure if my buddy got a hold of you. He was super keen sending emails all over, with no luck finding stock, now he's super busy with fam and work and he's dropped off the radar.

Ok im giving up emtb. Going full Escoot !!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CShmy...dium=copy_link

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-...-his-emtb.html
    His quote at the end. That's about as pro-ebike as any pro has ever sounded.
    However many are in a shit ton.

Is that a tricked out Heckler?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Got an Orbea Rise in xl supposed to show up next week. I might have to go rip around in Kal park with it. They claim 36.5lbs!! I'll be taking that up trails that no bike should be able to climb
    A legitimate mtn bike, I think the reason its only 36lbs is the small battery which means you might have to actualy peddle it instead of wheely-ing across intersections on full boost
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    https://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-...-his-emtb.html
    His quote at the end. That's about as pro-ebike as any pro has ever sounded.
    His usage is the funnest part about them. I can def relate. Funnest ive hsd in years, ride more, comfortable on the bike like i was in my 20's/30's. That tiny amount of extra km's on the ups are the flow and bike handling , on top of the old bike climb speed which was just turning over thd cranks for the most part. Only a tiny increase in speed on tech trails but that additional speed is now picking lines , looking for little wallrides and little pop overs.
    Sadly looking at the comments there is still a large segment of haters thst wont allow themselves to understand it. They even think he's faking his enthusiasm for a pay cheque
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Is that a tricked out Heckler?
    Might be a bullit. Looks like a mullet wheeled bike or maybe the newest heckler is a mullet?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    A legitimate mtn bike, I think the reason its only 36lbs is the small battery which means you might have to actualy peddle it instead of wheely-ing across intersections on full boost
    See the danny vid. You'll find a bunch of cool uses you'll be doing that you hadnt considered. Some of those uses will be in boost and be a sufficient workout for that day, whether its heart rate maxxed climbing shit you never thought possible and still having enough flow to pick lines , or just spinning in boost for a lap, that might turns into 3 or 4 laps , that wouldve otherwise been a rest day. Im sure a 60nm rise at 37lbs will still provide that

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Let's be clear: a legitimate mountain bike does not have an electric motor.

Also, since I'm being pedantic, the the word you're looking for is "pedal", unless you're using the moped to sell trickets door to door.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

A legitimate mtn bike would be a peddle assist bike made by a real bike company like Giant or C-dale and not an electric motorcycle made out of chinesium
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know