Page 126 of 197 FirstFirst ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 4901
    Sorry , did i say self absorbed bruh? I meant self awareness or maybe it was situational awareness. Pretty much both actually. You need a tissue now bruh?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

You just can't not, eh? Just starting to have fun with ya.

Well i dont do this for the $. Its the love bruh

Ain't ya a little saint

It is not about Emopeds, its about Grinch, don't you get it. By jumping on everybody that is not rah rah emopeds he justifies his own unhealthy obsession with the topic and this thread. It is kinda sad in a way that it seems his life revolves around this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    It’s funny. You are like the worst fucking advocate ever. I mean, posted up with the though that single couple of e bikers were douchebags. But your post taught me, no it was not just those two, but now at least a third is a piss ant. Empeilly thinking, I might stop moving aside when I hear a whirl, cause chances are it is an entitled asshole.

Man you are great at help fuck this thread. Thanks bro.
    You are exactly the problem with the world right now. Someone disagrees with you and you feel the need to continuously argue to try and prove your right. Stfu mind your own fucking business, quit bitching about others and move on.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Redsmurfer View Post
    It is not about Emopeds, its about Grinch, don't you get it. By jumping on everybody that is not rah rah emopeds he justifies his own unhealthy obsession with the topic and this thread. It is kinda sad in a way that it seems his life revolves around this issue.
    Youre a fkn whiny turd. So entitled you think you and your wife own the backcountry. All about you. Emtb is only one user group you'll focus on. Youll find find any user group and tty and rationalize your superiority complex. Eebs in your way on your trails. Newbs and splitboards poaching your backcountry. All about you bro. You do t need to research anything. All you know is youre not getting yours. Id run you the fuck over summer or winter. Fkn shitstain #pinkdinkownsthebcyo

Electric Bike Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    You are exactly the problem with the world right now. Someone disagrees with you and you feel the need to continuously argue to try and prove your right. Stfu mind your own fucking business, quit bitching about others and move on.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    My lord you are really smart there. Problem is you can’t ignore it. But I’m the problem. Sounds like you have some issues and maybe should take time off the Internet. It’s getting to you.

I think you first post quoting me was you whining about word on a screen. So, not exactly just “disagreeing”. Fuck man, you jumped on board making all sorts of assumptions about me because your reading comp is biased by your need to lash out at an opposing point of view. Which wasn’t actually an opposing point of view.

You started this bullshit with me. Own it.

Would have been gone days ago if you didn’t quote it and get all pinched.

No you whiners started the bullshit. Youre not in this thread to talk about ebikes. Youre here to whine. Most of you have no interest in them except to bitch, even though stats worldwide would show that if you mind your own business ,and relize there are other people in the world that have as much right to the bc as you, that you'd enjoy your day more.
    Yanks of all people should realize that if you let a bunch of imbeciles to control the narrative with bs stories of one or 3 incidents, that would happen anyway, all of a sudden the imbeciles are making the rules. Pick a partisan side and all in with the lies and bs is getting to be the national moto. Suns out whiners . Going to be sweet eeb laps today. I worked and bought one and don't care if i get passed. #dentistry4life #doihavetoaskpinkdinkforbcaccess

Categorize a group of people much?

Why are you a hypocrite?

I’ve posted several times I. This thread before my post that got you and p-dude all crying. Go back and red them. Figure out why I was here. And what you did that caused this clusterfuck.

Again, you are the worse advocate ever.

Fuck advocacy. No ones paying me. I dont jump in on your pastime and tell you what to do and where you must go. GFY. Im not bothering anyone on the trails just you snowflakes in here. The jaded "local" crowd that thinks they have more right to the bc than anyone. Local smocal, dont mean shit to me.
    I have 3 groups of "friends" that are anti emtb(some even say they have nothing against them). One group cant cough up the dough so they look for a reason to shit on emtb. Anywhere from going on and on about the soul of mtb(they been ridin 10 yrs dontcha know!) and a couple that ride lifts 100% of the time(not 99.9%) and say emtb shouldnt be on dirt at the park or bc and yet others that ride the lift or shuttle and pedal maybe 5% of the time. Really its that they cant cough up the dough. If i gave them one i guarantee 100% they be all about the eeb
    The second group are the small pens that likes to flex how hard they are and wilt if an emtb passes them or theres even a possibility that theyll get passed some day in the future. Everyone should be hard like them.
    The 3rd group suck at dh so theyre all about the climb because they suck so hard at dh theyve given up on it so they have no use for emtb(2 & 3 could be the same person)
    In all cases the emtb has no real bearing on their day to day rides but theyre still apt to launch into their hyperbolic diatribe and whine about some benign incident they encountered and are only really crying because A. They spotted an E on the mtb and B. Their small pen
    Face it , i just want to ride more than you, and i suspect panodude does too, and you want to whine. More vert. More turns more jumps more skids More fun. Less whining. Not claiming any greatness. I just want to ride my bike as i always have, and i will and continue to bother zero people on the trail.
    Pinkdink is the classic jaded local. Him and his wife own the bc. Thats his whole thing. Laughed my ass off when i seen it was him whining about other bc users crowding his zones and even going so far as to make a list of those users poaching his bc. No vision, that kid. If he wasnt so jaded he'd find zones that would have less people to deal with his shitty tude.
    Story: had one of those "proud local" call me out on fb one time about an early season touring day i posted. Nice enough guy but thought he'd play the "local" and tell me i shouldnt make the place known. Guys prob toured 10 days in his life and the place i was at gets raped regularly. It wouldve been shredded the day after regardless of my post. What a joke. Didnt like his pm i sent him either. Imagine that. Thats our pinkdink. Jaded local/entitled poser. I imagine his wifes a piece of work too.
    As ive said numerous times the only discussion that could take place is whether or not they will bring more trails or less into the network. Up to this point more riders = more trails. Not without the hiccups we've had but the root cause of the trails we have today are that there are more riders. More riders are coming. The kids are into it. A few years from now youll all still be crying and the kids will be out putting in laps on their emtb. Its mostly the kids at the park that are always asking me about the bike but more and more its the 20 and 30 somethings. Grumpy old fucks run to the interwebz to cry. Im going to laugh harder and harder every year it seems. Tissue boys?

Tissue boys?
    And the Hugh Conway award of the day goes to..................
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Hypocrites. I bet if every one of my arguements were fighting for mtb in the bc that you'd all be "fuck ya!" and every one of those arguements have been fought with mtb. Our current enduro bikes are more capable than dh bikes in the 90's and xc riders were willing to throw dh riders under the bus because they "were going to get trails closed". Mtb riders are the biggest obstacle in the battle for mtb access , because small pen

Wow, someone went off the reservation.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

You started the whingefest in case youve forgotten

But I never went coo-coo for cocoa puffs.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Too easy.

Nuthin but time. Yes too ez. You hypocrites hate my long winded replies too.
    You have no arguement. You lost. Have the gonads to admit it. Pussies

What have I missed, aside from the poo-flinging? Is Grinch still arguing that the motor vehicles he likes should be exempt from the "no motor vehicles" regulations on many trails in the US for...reasons?Name:  15899336232780.jpeg
Views: 577
Size:  34.8 KB
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Grinch, since you're the expert... Is a class 1 ebike with walk assist actually a class 2 ebike?

Not my job. Look it up. Theres a thing called google. Tells you all kinds of interesting things

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    What have I missed, aside from the poo-flinging? Is Grinch still arguing that the motor vehicles he likes should be exempt from the "no motor vehicles" regulations on many trails in the US for...reasons?Name:  15899336232780.jpeg
Views: 577
Size:  34.8 KB
    Youre a bit slow on the take bud. I learned how to read in elementary school. Someone could prob teach you. Probably

Ah, man, no you didn’t. Looking at a page and stringing letters together into words and having sounds fall out of your mouth is not reading. Our president does that. Actually comprehending the written word, and understanding things like context and nuance, and making connections is reading. But keep trying punter.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Youre a bit slow on the take bud. I learned how to read in elementary school. Someone could prob teach you. Probably

Did you mean to reply to me? I can't be sure, since what you've written doesn't seem to relate to my post at all...
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

WTF are talking about? Issues man. Try and frame some criticisms around an issue. Youve yet to do that. You got blocked on a trail by some stunned kids. Get over it. The tears should be long gone at this point

In other news. Only 1000m today. Left one full bar on the battery. Super tacky w dry rocks and mostly dry roots. Saw 5 people. We all said hi as they passed. No tears were shed. Im just warming up though. Im goung to climb some dh's and smoke a few of them soon. Hockey rules. Elbows up in the corners. Im a pretend theyre pinkdink struggling down a hill before i fkn smoke them