Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31
    Quote Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
    I have a 14 din WTR era set with a toe piece that is missing the part to actuate the alpine to WTR mode. Looking to sell or to buy a WTR toe to matchAttachment 416800

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    I think I have what you need, it may be a day or two until I can check though.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    I think I have what you need, it may be a day or two until I can check though.
    Sounds good, shoot me a message when you can

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app

ISO: 15s or 18s with 115 brakes...lemme know what you've got

ISO: 15s or 18s in raw with 95 brakes.

PSA for the homies:

Finding the taller (20mm total length of screw) low head / pan head screws for the pivot heels is nigh impossible. If you are missing them and desperate, you can order the CAST screw hardware kit for $16--it includes 4 of those screws. The CAST kit uses those to secure the heel riser / brake retention piece, but they are identical to the longer pivot heel screws.

If someone has a better source, I'd love to hear about it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    PSA for the homies:

Finding the taller (20mm total length of screw) low head / pan head screws for the pivot heels is nigh impossible. If you are missing them and desperate, you can order the CAST screw hardware kit for $16--it includes 4 of those screws. The CAST kit uses those to secure the heel riser / brake retention piece, but they are identical to the longer pivot heel screws.

If someone has a better source, I'd love to hear about it.

I think BF has them? https://www.bindingfreedom.com/pozi-...vidual-screws/

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    They have the M5 threaded screws for inserts, but not the 12AB alpine screws, afaik.

They have the M5 threaded screws for inserts, but not the 12AB alpine screws, afaik.

You're totally right. I looked quickly on my phone when I would rather look on a computer and missed that detail. It does look like they have alpine panheads in 28mm though, so getting those and filing them down is a possibility? That one is also measured from the bottom of the head to the tip.

Just take a panhead screw from any race plate or Solly 912/914 tab adjust heel and grind it down the length. Any shop should have a pile of them

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    You're totally right. I looked quickly on my phone when I would rather look on a computer and missed that detail. It does look like they have alpine panheads in 28mm though, so getting those and filing them down is a possibility? That one is also measured from the bottom of the head to the tip.

Yeah that would have been too easy I guess! The 28mm panhead is a little too long, and because it's only partially threaded there are only a few thread remaning when it's ground down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahar View Post
    Just take a panhead screw from any race plate or Solly 912/914 tab adjust heel and grind it down the length. Any shop should have a pile of them
    Thanks, I will try that. I should probably call/email CAST and ask them where they get their screws. Funny that it's so hard to source a new, fully threaded pan head screw longer than 17mm.

Got a buddy whos looking for some P18/15 WTR/GW AFDs, anyone holding?
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net