Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    OK, Pretty sure every single one of my FKS/Pivot parts is now listed in the updated 1st post. Doubt I will find any more FKS parts in my stash.

I replied to all PM's.

Please hijack this thread to sell your extra FKS/Pivot parts to everyone. I can always edit my 1st post to maintain a Table of Contents with links to your specific posts.

My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. -Shane

I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do! -Saucerboy

NEED PARTS?
    - Look/Rossi binding parts at https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-mix-and-match

Daaaang. If Norseman changes his mind I'll get in line for setup #1. Cuz I need more Pivots...
    Do what you like, Like what you do.

Mind is made, funds are sent. Thanks for the dealio.

Got your PM and responded. Sounds like I'll take them!

Without trying to be a PITA or too nit-picky, I'm guessing that the head of the screw for these:
    - 8A: Still AVAILABLE
    single 18 toe (orange, new-style toe, with new-style AFD)
    Attachment 241341
    Is too big to fit into the screw holes for these:

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post

1) SOLD to Norseman (plus more small parts) for $125 donation. (Starving students etc. should feel free to donate lower than that range.)
    Silver&Black 14 heels, metal half-moons. Nicest old-style 15 metal toes with “not-strictly-compatible” new-style AFD’s
    Attachment 241345

- 7E: AVAILABLE for inclusion with Item #3 or #5, otherwise a "toes only" sale will go to 1000-oaks
    Old-style DIN=15 metal toes, no AFD's included.
    Attachment 241412
    Which is what prompted my question. Or maybe my 155s and older 180s just have abnormally small holes for the screw heads.

Sounds like we're most likely good to go, though!
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

www.instagram.com/auvgeek/

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    Got your PM and responded. Sounds like I'll take them!

Without trying to be a PITA or too nit-picky, I'm guessing that the head of the screw for these:

Is too big to fit into the screw holes for these:

Which is what prompted my question. Or maybe my 155s and older 180s just have abnormally small holes for the screw heads.

Sounds like we're most likely good to go, though!
    I replied via PM, then saw your post here. So now I tried the "new" orange 18 toe screws into the "old" black 15 toes, and that looks perfect to me too. I just can't reproduce any problems.

Wait, I also just proved to myself that I will NEVER use these ~16mm screws, and I think very few maggots out there would ever want them, so yeah, I should ship them to you anyway even if it's just a 1% chance of it working for you.

My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. -Shane

NEED PARTS?
    - Look/Rossi binding parts at https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-mix-and-match

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    I just can't reproduce any problems.
    Thanks for trying mang! Maybe I'm going crazy, wouldn't be the first time my memory failed me.

I'll send shipping and payment info via PM. Sorry for wasting your time and buggering up your thread.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

www.instagram.com/auvgeek/

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    ...Sorry for wasting your time and buggering up your thread.
    No worries at all. I get strange satisfaction from saving old parts from being thrown into the landfill, and then getting parts back on the hill skiing again---and I'm wiling to put in time to sort through parts and hook people up.

NEED PARTS?