Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    quick question in the fks/pivot universe. mixing and matching toes and heels, from say 12 to 18, assuming your using a similar setting, say 12 on a pair of toes, and 12 on a pair of (12, 14 0r 18 heels) or heels / toes switched - all things should be equal: of course ignoring, lawyers, risk managers and wives. any thoughts to the contrary?

^ I wouldn't think twice, but then I'd probably be fine running metal Pivot toes with Soli STH heels, etc. For the record I'm not a disciple of the Pivot heel religion, but like the design of the toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    quick question in the fks/pivot universe. mixing and matching toes and heels, from say 12 to 18, assuming your using a similar setting, say 12 on a pair of toes, and 12 on a pair of (12, 14 0r 18 heels) or heels / toes switched - all things should be equal: of course ignoring, lawyers, risk managers and wives. any thoughts to the contrary?
    I vote YES, mix & match as much as you want. The FKS 12 heel seems to be exact same as FKS 18 heel, except DIN spring strength. The plastic toes for 12 & 14 are very different from the metal toes for 15 & 18, but all those toes are sold with heels that are identical (except DIN spring strength), so feel free to mix & match all those toes & heels.
    - TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by robgoose View Post
    2) I have been told by the parentsthere is still a broken-off male part within the binding... And yes I will appreciate any assistance you could offer for removal methods...!
    I've done that repair only once, and I had success dremeling a slot into it, which provided grip for a flathead screwdriver to unscrew it out. Other people recommend spinning it out using an Easy-Out/Screw extractor or reverse drill bit? See details at: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ck-in-heel-arm

Do you want my parts now? Or later after you successfully remove that broken-off arm?

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

let’s do the part with the male arms to start.... (and assume that I will ultimately be successful in removing the embedded make part)
    HTML Code:
    https://youtu.be/hhVylFtE2YE

Last chance to buy parts from me (until Thanksgiving again), before I leave town for a month of WRODs.

Quote Originally Posted by Super G View Post
    cleaning out the garage and just found 3 FKS 18 toe pieces and one heel piece that is missing a half moon. Hit me up if you need something and we will see what we can do.

Also have a full set of Pivot 18 in great shape as well as a brand new never been used pair of Pivot 14.

Lets make a deal
    Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Super G View Post
    Also have a full set of Pivot 18 in great shape as well as a brand new never been used pair of Pivot 14.
    Also sent you a PM the other day.
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers

Looking for Pivot 18s or 15s here!

Looking for look px, rossignol axial, pivot 18/fks 18 toes. And pivot/fks heels. Open to almost anything. Also need half a pair of the 14s

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by willickxxxxx@gmail.com View Post
    Looking for look px, rossignol axial, pivot 18/fks 18 toes. And pivot/fks heels. Open to almost anything. Also need half a pair of the 14s
    If you used your real email address as your username, prepare for attack by spambots from hell.

Ask a moderator to change it for you.
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 10-31-2018 at 08:37 AM.

anyone have anything? lmk know what you have

I am OUT of metal toes (no DIN=15,18 left...but I have plastic toes available in DIN=11,12,14).
    I am OUT of FKS heel dildos & half-moons, but I still have heel baseplate parts available for people in need.

I might find more used pairs/parts in April, and will offer them up again.

Really need P15s(preferably) or P18s if anyone is selling them. Broke my old bindings - don't have any for my skis for this season. Thanks!

I have a set of p18 with wide brakes. Excellent condition looking to get rid of. Pm me

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    I have a set of p18 with wide brakes. Excellent condition looking to get rid of. Pm me
    Pm'd

I have some FKS 185s with ~95mm bent brakes here:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-skinny-brakes

Anyone holding 130mm brakes?

looking for metal toes. any din and does not need to be a pair

PM sent.

I need a p14 dildo. I never thought I’d ever write anything remotely close to this

I just mounted some old rossi FKS 14 bindings on my skis but my ski tech buddy said that they were so old, I should probably get some new bindings or at least new heel pieces or at the very least, 110-115mm brakes to make them actually fit my ski. Anything out there???? Thanks!
    Mickey
    "I reckon i'm one of the only people who could ski this line" says my drunk friend

Quote Originally Posted by durangotang View Post
    I just mounted some old rossi FKS 14 bindings on my skis but my ski tech buddy said that they were so old, I should probably get some new bindings or at least new heel pieces or at the very least, 110-115mm brakes to make them actually fit my ski. Anything out there???? Thanks!
    Mickey
    This is what you need: FKS Base Plate.
    Name:  rossignol-fks-pivot-ski-brakes-2015-95.jpg
Views: 3004
Size:  60.6 KB

Good deals can be found if you look hard enough.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by durangotang View Post
    Mickey
    I have some 115mm baseplates, in DGO too.

Broke some pieces tonight (lesson learned: bending brakes without a vise is a mess, at least for me), PM sent.

Also, to add to the for-sale pile, I have a pair of 18-din FKS Course toes (i.e. not the toes currently sold with pivots). They look to be all metal and are probably indestructible. A pair of lower din plastic versions are listed in the first post. Teflon pads missing in the afds. Price is $shipping if anyone will make use of them.