Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    I am in search of 95mm brakes. I have 130mm brakes to trade if anyone is willing to do the swap.

P18’s, silver, bent brakes to clear 97ish under foot, $175? Better pics to come.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2945.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	437231

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by connersw View Post
    Looks like they are out of stock. Any other options for half moons?

Anyone have or know where to get one, or a set, of older AFDs? I'm Vancouver for shipping/pickup.

Name:	PXL_20221211_004006511.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	437773

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Pivot 12 dual WTR 95mm brakes $100 OBO

See my main for sale thread here for links to photos and more details.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-clothing-sale
    Would this Pivot fit the Devastator 98mm wide?

Yes
    focus.

Need a pair of complete 12/14 heels with 100ish brake for my project LPR's. Don't care about color. Cheap = good. Lemme know.

need pair of 95mm brakes (ideally just the arms). I'd happily order the base assembly from Rossignol but they won't ship to Canada.

Also looking for single 75mm brake arms (just the arms).
    Last edited by FlimFlamvanHam; 12-12-2022 at 03:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    That grip walk shit is ridiculous.

Local shop found some sliding AFDs in a parts bin that fit. I have 1 of these as a spare now if anyone wants it. Part number FC4F001 for search purposes. When I called Rossi they asked me to submit a request through their website in order to fill out a credit card validation form, etc.

FS: FKS/Pivot Bindings: Used complete sets, and parts, mix-and-match

Got some p15’s for sale, one of the half moons needs replacing, great shape, 115 brake, nice blue matte. $150+ship? I’ll try to find a half moon in the meantime.

Name:	IMG_3027.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	437998

"If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Who has my forza 1.0 heels?!?

Quote Originally Posted by the_flying_v View Post
    Who has my forza 1.0 heels?!?

The orange/yellow? I have a pair of 14s I could trade you if you have dildos in another color?

FYI I just called Rossi service at the number below and asked to order a brake assy. The guy told me I needed to go online and get a credit card confirmation.
    He said on the site at the bottom under help to hit the "contact us" and let them know what I wanted. Did this and looks like they get back in a day or two via email.
    Not sure if I got the wrong person or this is something different now.
    Will see how it goes and update...

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    Yo. Don't spend $100+ on brake assemblies, just call Rossi service @ 435-252-3300, tell them what you need. They sell parts wholesale to consumers--you don't need to be a dealer. Brake assemblies are $50/pair, any size + ship. Alpine AFDs are $7/pair + ship.

Do them a favor and have the part numbers you need handy, and tell them how much you love their product + thanks for providing this excellent service.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
    FYI I just called Rossi service at the number below and asked to order a brake assy. The guy told me I needed to go online and get a credit card confirmation.
    He said on the site at the bottom under help to hit the "contact us" and let them know what I wanted. Did this and looks like they get back in a day or two via email.
    Same thing they told me. Got back to me 2 days later and said in Canada everything goes through retailers. Good luck.

I contacted first online with part # and they sent me email saying I could call or fill out PDF credit card authorization and send it back. didn't really want to enter my CC info in a form and send via email so I called them, and the guy on the phone was pretty salty about it - "we prefer the CC authorizations so we can process the CC's all at once...I've got to enter the address multiple times...etc. etc.". guy begrudgingly did the order over the phone. they charged me, still waiting on shipment to arrive so we'll see.

basically i think the guy you talked with was not in the mood for phone order and just said "do it online with the form" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

Quote Originally Posted by looseofforangejuice View Post
    I contacted first online with part # and they sent me email saying I could call or fill out PDF credit card authorization and send it back. didn't really want to enter my CC info in a form and send via email so I called them, and the guy on the phone was pretty salty about it - "we prefer the CC authorizations so we can process the CC's all at once...I've got to enter the address multiple times...etc. etc.". guy begrudgingly did the order over the phone. they charged me, still waiting on shipment to arrive so we'll see.

basically i think the guy you talked with was not in the mood for phone order and just said "do it online with the form" lol
    Please be professional and courteous when you interact with them. They aren't set up to sell en masse to consumers, the service dept is geared toward shops--there's like 2 guys that answer the phone over there. They're basically doing you a favor by selling direct to you at wholesale.

Please don't make me regret sharing that info here. If we piss those guys off, that favor won't be available long.

Yup, same procedure I've gone through for ordering brakes, AFDs, etc. Not sure if it's still the same dude who is running things over there as when I last interacted with them, but he was super helpful and made sure everything got shipped out quickly, even with the quirky ordering process. Much easier ordering straight from the source when they're willing to accommodate like this than trying to have a shop order the parts for you.

Yes I was very professional and courteous when I called and discussed this. The first gal actually asked if I was a retailer or consumer and of course indicated consumer. The next guy was the one who wanted me to inquire on line. I think his name was Ryan but not sure. When you select the contact us window the same phone number also comes up.

Can confirm I was not a dick

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    Please be professional and courteous when you interact with them. They aren't set up to sell en masse to consumers, the service dept is geared toward shops--there's like 2 guys that answer the phone over there. They're basically doing you a favor by selling direct to you at wholesale.

Please don't make me regret sharing that info here. If we piss those guys off, that favor won't be available long.

And thank you for sharing, I do appreciate it

I have a pair of 95mm pivot brakes but with the black plastic pieces missing and no screws. Half moons and everything else still intact and useable. Would anyone want these? Just ask that you cover shipping or pick up if located in Denver.

Name:	IMG_3790.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	184.0 KB 
ID:	439017

Name:	IMG_3792.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	166.6 KB 
ID:	439018

Name:	IMG_3793.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	145.8 KB 
ID:	439019

Quote Originally Posted by Icculus13 View Post
    I have a pair of 95mm pivot brakes but with the black plastic pieces missing and no screws. Half moons and everything else still intact and useable. Would anyone want these? Just ask that you cover shipping or pick up if located in Denver.
    I’ll take these. I need some 95s.
    PM incoming.

Still looking for a pair of complete heels - 100ish brakes

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thomas View Post
    Need a pair of complete 12/14 heels with 100ish brake for my project LPR's. Don't care about color. Cheap = good. Lemme know.
    How cheap? Let me have a look, I have some older style baseplates. Not sure if any will fit 100, let me check for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Pivot 12 dual WTR 95mm brakes $100 OBO
    FKS 155 75mm brakes $120 OBO

See my main for sale thread here for links to photos and more details.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-clothing-sale
    Pivot 12 sold
    FKS 155 reduced to $100
    also have FKS 14 alpine AFD 115 brakes $100 (SOLD)
    Photos of FKS only: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Kp7UKt81CYUU7qW4A

flat rate $15 shipping, or free if you buy over $150 of my stuff.

Main sale thread: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-clothing-sale

Main sale thread photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uCfLAgU7Svem4XWt6

Main sale thread details in this Google sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by TrueNorth; 01-13-2023 at 09:37 AM.