Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    OK, Pretty sure every single one of my FKS/Pivot parts is now listed in the updated 1st post. Doubt I will find any more FKS parts in my stash.

I replied to all PM's.

Please hijack this thread to sell your extra FKS/Pivot parts to everyone. I can always edit my 1st post to maintain a Table of Contents with links to your specific posts.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Daaaang. If Norseman changes his mind I'll get in line for setup #1. Cuz I need more Pivots...
    Do what you like, Like what you do.

Mind is made, funds are sent. Thanks for the dealio.

Got your PM and responded. Sounds like I'll take them!

Without trying to be a PITA or too nit-picky, I'm guessing that the head of the screw for these:
    - 8A: Still AVAILABLE
    single 18 toe (orange, new-style toe, with new-style AFD)
    Attachment 241341
    Is too big to fit into the screw holes for these:

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post

1) SOLD to Norseman (plus more small parts) for $125 donation. (Starving students etc. should feel free to donate lower than that range.)
    Silver&Black 14 heels, metal half-moons. Nicest old-style 15 metal toes with “not-strictly-compatible” new-style AFD’s
    Attachment 241345

- 7E: AVAILABLE for inclusion with Item #3 or #5, otherwise a "toes only" sale will go to 1000-oaks
    Old-style DIN=15 metal toes, no AFD's included.
    Attachment 241412
    Which is what prompted my question. Or maybe my 155s and older 180s just have abnormally small holes for the screw heads.

Sounds like we're most likely good to go, though!
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    Got your PM and responded. Sounds like I'll take them!

Without trying to be a PITA or too nit-picky, I'm guessing that the head of the screw for these:

Is too big to fit into the screw holes for these:

Which is what prompted my question. Or maybe my 155s and older 180s just have abnormally small holes for the screw heads.

Sounds like we're most likely good to go, though!
    I replied via PM, then saw your post here. So now I tried the "new" orange 18 toe screws into the "old" black 15 toes, and that looks perfect to me too. I just can't reproduce any problems.

Wait, I also just proved to myself that I will NEVER use these ~16mm screws, and I think very few maggots out there would ever want them, so yeah, I should ship them to you anyway even if it's just a 1% chance of it working for you.

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

I just can't reproduce any problems.
    Thanks for trying mang! Maybe I'm going crazy, wouldn't be the first time my memory failed me.

I'll send shipping and payment info via PM. Sorry for wasting your time and buggering up your thread.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    ...Sorry for wasting your time and buggering up your thread.
    No worries at all. I get strange satisfaction from saving old parts from being thrown into the landfill, and then getting parts back on the hill skiing again---and I'm wiling to put in time to sort through parts and hook people up.

Oh cool! PX 100mm brake!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Oh cool! PX 100mm brake!
    PM sent. We gotta scrutinize the details and verify one of my brakes is actually compatible with your Axium binding.

PM sent on 3 and 8A

I am looking for two brass pivot bearings for the toe. Or two toe spares someone might have laying around

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

PM replied to.

I have plenty of plastic DIN<=12 whole toes that I'm willing to waste for micro-parts (like brass bearings?). Honestly, I haven't learned yet which micro-parts are within each type of toe.

I suspect i’m late to the party ...but i’m in need of a heel piece to get my 183 bros back on the hill.
    HTML Code:
    https://youtu.be/hhVylFtE2YE

Quote Originally Posted by robgoose View Post
    I suspect i’m late to the party ...but i’m in need of a heel piece to get my 183 bros back on the hill.
    Do you have any remains of your broken FKS heel? Or is it completely missing?

- I am out of heel dildos.
    - I have only 1 heel half-moon part left, which is cracked and might not survive a full winter of skiing.
    - I might be out of brake arms (not sure yet).

But I do indeed have extra heel baseplates (whole heels minus brake arms, halfmoons, & dildos).

a friend borrowing the ski broke one of the pivot arms on the dildo.... so I think I need the whole piece.... but I'm not sure
    HTML Code:

a friend borrowing the ski broke one of the pivot arms on the dildo.... so I think I need the whole piece.... but I'm not sure
    Post a photo of your broken heel.

If the lower part of your arm broke, then I have a part for you to fix it (the pivoting ring with threaded male arms, but all I have left are the old-style with rubber pads).

But if the UPPER part of your arm broke, then I do NOT have any part for you (you would need dildo with threaded female arms).

I could use some P18/Pivot 18/14/FKS heels. Would buy a cheap full set.
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers

Vitamin- I need a set of the metal brackets for the mounting screws off of a PX 15-18n heel piece. you can see them just under the DIN window in your px heel piece photos . Let me know if you have anything. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Natedogg View Post
    I could use some P18/Pivot 18/14/FKS heels. Would buy a cheap full set.
    I have no more FKS heels for sale. Maybe someone else will chime in here.

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    Vitamin- I need a set of the metal brackets for the mounting screws off of a PX 15-18n heel piece. you can see them just under the DIN window in your px heel piece photos . Let me know if you have anything. Much appreciated.
    Yep. Do you only need 2 brackets? Or all 4 of my part in photo below? Or do you want both whole heels? Or what? Either way, it's Free + Shipping + round up for beer money. (Obviously, whole PX heels cost more to ship than tiny brackets.)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	px heel.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	321.0 KB 
ID:	249353

Just the brackets- 2 please. PM sent

Post a photo of your broken heel.

If the lower part of your arm broke, then I have a part for you to fix it (the pivoting ring with threaded male arms, but all I have left are the old-style with rubber pads).

But if the UPPER part of your arm broke, then I do NOT have any part for you (you would need dildo with threaded female arms).

Thanks! I’ll send a pic as soon as i can get ahold of the ski again (likely next month)
    HTML Code:

Name:	IMG_0393.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	470.8 KB 
ID:	250608
    HTML Code:

Name:	IMG_0393.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	470.8 KB 
ID:	250608
    Thanks for the photo.

1.) Above all else, PLEASE DO NOT THROW ANY OF THAT INTO THE TRASH. We'll either fix you up, or else your parts will fix someone else up.

2.) Your photo does not show any piece of broken-off male arm sticking out of the female hollow cylinder opening. If you already unscrewed the broken-off male extremity and removed it from the female cylinder, then we'll get you fixed up easily from there. ON THE OTHER HAND, if there is still a broken-off male piece inside that cylinder, then first you need to remove that broken-off piece from the cylinder (which can be very tricky if it is recessed deep inside the cylinder, but I predict success with advice from me and others).

3.) After that cylinder is empty, the replacement parts I have available for you are old parts with old-style rubber pads, but people tell me they work fine and they cannot feel any difference while skiing:
    Name:  fksring.jpg
Views: 2490
Size:  36.6 KB

4.) If we make it this far, then also examine your black plastic baseplate (which is the lowest plastic part of the heel)---and determine if your arm-breaking crash also broke or cracked that plastic, in which case I have that spare part for you as well.

5.) If all this is too much hassle for you, then treat yourself to new bindings, and maybe your remaining parts can help someone else.

1) The skis are in the possession of the parents of the person to whom I lent the skis last season.
    2) I have been told by the parentsthere is still a broken-off male part within the binding... And yes I will appreciate any assistance you could offer for removal methods
    3) As I understand it from the person who broke my binding, this all happened when he was trying to click out of the binding, so it would seem that he broke the arm but not the baseplate
    4) That said, I would happily acquire both parts, in case the black plastic plate is also broken
    5) I would much rather fix the bindings than replace. (if only for the satisfaction of having succesfully done so, but also because I'm not sure if those bros can take another mount.

Oh ... and thank you very much!
    HTML Code:

Received a pair of toes from VI, and gotta say he's a fantastic seller, super duper helpful.