Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,241

    WTB; women’s frontside ski, 160 ish

    Kids are starting to race more which means more days on snow, but also means some of those days we wouldn’t choose to ski.

    So wife needs a comfy ski to stand on and carve some arcs.

    160ish in length. 70-90 waist. Women’s specific would be nice due to colors . Frontside bias if the ski is over 80. Nothing over 90 please.

    What ya got?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    none
    Posts
    5,754
    153 Black Pearls w/demo binders
    $200+shipping

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    172

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    916
    162 Salomon Lady 85 + demo binders (10's I think, can double check). Not sexy but in good shape. Solid "medium" on the flex so....

    Nearly free, donate a reasonable sum to charity and pay shipping.

    but, oh, those Blizzards are a great deal!!
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    162 Salomon Lady 85 + demo binders (10's I think, can double check). Not sexy but in good shape. Solid "medium" on the flex so....

    Nearly free, donate a reasonable sum to charity and pay shipping.

    but, oh, those Blizzards are a great deal!!
    Are these the old women’s version of the lord? Those blizzards are a good deal.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
    Are these the old women’s version of the lord? Those blizzards are a good deal.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

    I think they are the women's version of the Lord. I dunno how similar they are, I think its more than just a topsheet difference, but yeah Lord for the dudes, Lady for the ladies at the time IIRC.

    Evo still has them up, these are them: https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/salomon-lady-womens

    It says 50/50 so I guess not really a frontside bias but they are 128-85-113 13.6m radius medium flex slight tip rocker, so it may depend on what your wife's front side looks like.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Den/Baltimore
    Posts
    4,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    it may depend on what your wife's front side looks like.
    I see what you did there.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

    www.instagram.com/auvgeek/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gaperville, CO
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    I think they are the women's version of the Lord. I dunno how similar they are, I think its more than just a topsheet difference, but yeah Lord for the dudes, Lady for the ladies at the time IIRC.

    Evo still has them up, these are them: https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/salomon-lady-womens

    It says 50/50 so I guess not really a frontside bias but they are 128-85-113 13.6m radius medium flex slight tip rocker, so it may depend on what your wife's front side looks like.
    I may be interested as a set of skis for the mom when she's out in CO. No rush. May have something to trade when the time comes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    49
    Got a set of Salomon Rockette 92s in a 161cm that are mounted up w/ some Salomon Z10s (I think) at a 282bsl. The lady rode them lightly for a few seasons but has not touched them in a few years.

    https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/salo...ette-92-womens

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •