Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    All caas are paaked in Haavaad Yaad.
    Just don't forget and leave your caa keis in your kaa keis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    All caas are paaked in Haavaad Yaad.
    How much do you have to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    How much do you have to pay?
    I feel like you're going to tell me.

It does feel like the set-up for a punch line.

You were supposed to say "Noooo, how much?"

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    What happened to Joe's Iceman joke? I thought it was funny

Looking through the old threads the duck tours are a common thread. I've brought up the idea but I don't know if we're doing it.

It sounds like now the plan is the get out of town for a day or a day and a night. She's suggested Vermont. Is that really where to go from Boston? What about Maine, that looks close too. We'll have a dog with us and I'm not looking to do any long hikes or anything
    Depends what you want to do. Gloucester is up the coast and a classic old fishing town with Rockport the tourist place next door. Further up is Newburyport and where I am is Portsmouth NH which has become a trendy little port town. The southern coast of ME has a bunch of little cool towns and beaches and then Portland is good size city that is nice with great breweries. The thing with all those places is it's about resturants, bars, and views of the water. There's active stuff (bike, surf, hike) to do in most spots, but depends on what you want to do I guess as where to go. With the select towns, the food and views are somewhat equal up the coast.

^this

Crane’s beach in Ipswich if you can avoid the weekend. Eat in the rough seafood all over there, Essex etc. little parks along the marshland. Bring your bug spray and skin so soft

Damn, maybe rethink the duck boat thing, geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    ^this

Crane’s beach in Ipswich if you can avoid the weekend. Eat in the rough seafood all over there, Essex etc. little parks along the marshland. Bring your bug spray and skin so soft
    Did this today, the seafood wasn't special but we'll try elsewhere while I'm here. Not sure about the ducks still

You can probably get a duck boat ticket pretty easily: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/20/u...-accident.html

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Did this today, the seafood wasn't special but we'll try elsewhere while I'm here. Not sure about the ducks still
    There are several places well worth checking out around Ipswich. There is some debate about it, but for fried clams you should absolutely try either/both of Farnham's and the Clam Box (Essex). Fried clams may sound kind of pedestrian, but for some reason Ipswich clams are almost bizarrely sumptuous and kind of sweet, while still clammy (in a good way). Blanking on the name of the really big, well known place, but I wouldn't bother--it's very good, but those other two places are better, less touristy, and less expensive (from what I recall). Used to have those things several times a year--planning on going again pretty soon. I've had fried clams all over the place, and really no place compares to what they have around Gloucester.
    [quote][//quote]