Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 69 of 69
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    5,920
    there are so many good apps out there now that personal trainers are not even needed to really get "pushed" - the app/ coach still yells at you lol

    personal trainers are more about getting you looking good for your wedding but sports specific coaching is still worth it's weight in gold.
    skid luxury

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    4,330
    We have a set of stairs going up a hill in our block that is a favorite of boot camp personal instructors. I think I will offer to heckle them for free if they need the motivation

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    23,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    It will pass as soon as the stupid trend of chicks wearing 80's jeans passes. God I hope it's soon. Every hot 22 year old chick looks like they are wearing Mom jeans from the 80's. YUCK!
    Yeah, but that is balanced by the Yoga Pants trend, so it is kind of a wash.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    5,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    It will pass as soon as the stupid trend of chicks wearing 80's jeans passes. God I hope it's soon. Every hot 22 year old chick looks like they are wearing Mom jeans from the 80's. YUCK!
    I don't know where you are, however all I see are tight jeans and nice rear ends. I only wish the legal age to wear such attire was 18+.
    Real VTers tap trees.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Park City
    Posts
    2,192
    Second the high waist 80ís mom jeans trend. Please go the fuck away.

    As a person w mad IV skillz I feel as though Iím missing the boat (and fortuna) of the hangover cure. I wonder what the legalities are....


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,273
    Iíll give ya some weed, man. Fuck the lawyers!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    1,583
    Pro-tip: those grlz aren't wearing that shit to attract any of YOU old geezers.


  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    9,195
    Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    As a person w mad IV skillz I feel as though Iím missing the boat (and fortuna) of the hangover cure. I wonder what the legalities are....
    I think, given the skillz and equipment, itís a consenting adult thing. Of course IANAL.

    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Pro-tip: those grlz aren't wearing that shit to attract any of YOU old geezers.

    QFT
    A salud, amor, y paz.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    the junkshow
    Posts
    6,565
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Pro-tip: those grlz aren't wearing that shit to attract any of YOU old geezers.

    When moms start wearing mom jeans we are all doomed. I just feel like this trend is threatening the yoga pants fad and the institution must be upheld. At least we have the "bikini wedgie" to fall back on but that won't last into winter. Yoga pants fad also allows women to wear their long underwear into the bar as pants after skiing so it could have some staying power in ski towns across America.

    As far as personal trainers are concerned, there are definitely some who are valid, well trained, schooled even. Crossfit never made it into my consciousness, I feel like going out and doing fun stuff is better than faking it in a gym and most exercises (even in crossfit) are too focussed on specific muscle groups to apply to real world sports like skiing or climbing. I feel like they can cause off balances that reduce performance. I'm sure you've all met the meathead who can't ski for shit and complains about soreness after a mellow tour or day of lift served skiing. It's because he's only focussing on the large muscle groups.

    But what the fuck do I know?

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sweepers
    Posts
    2,905
    Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Second the high waist 80’s mom jeans trend. Please go the fuck away.
    As being a derriere man predisposes me to like the HW80sMJt, I can't find a way to dislike something that's so efficient at separating the tamales from the chimichangas. But it certainly threw me off at first.

    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Yeah, but that is balanced by the Yoga Pants trend, so it is kind of a wash.
    The streams have crossed. GYMSHARK yo.

    Name:  gymshark.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  60.3 KB

    Name:  gymshark2.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  120.4 KB

    Found this on twitter under "if I go to the gym and see this, I'm going home"

    https://twitter.com/Gymshark/status/1016321080368091137

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    the junkshow
    Posts
    6,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    As being a derriere man predisposes me to like the HW80sMJt, I can't find a way to dislike something that's so efficient at separating the tamales from the chimichangas. But it certainly threw me off at first.
    I feel like the mom jeans can turn a J-Lo ass into a flat, shapeless, unappealing ass pretty quick, whereas(s) yoga pants can reverse this phenomenon. YMMV

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I think, given the skillz and equipment, itís a consenting adult thing. Of course IANAL.


    QFT
    Shouldn't that be iANAL?


  13. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sweepers
    Posts
    2,905
    Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    I feel like the mom jeans can turn a J-Lo ass into a flat, shapeless, unappealing ass pretty quick, whereas(s) yoga pants can reverse this phenomenon. YMMV
    Definitely agree that yoga pants > mom jeans. It takes a curvy lower body to look good in mom jeans, so part of me appreciates the challenge. Then there's the comedy angle, where tweens think it's cool to show off lower buttcheek. 20s+ ladies seem to have a bit more practice - I mean awareness - with this kind of thing.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,750
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I don't know where you are, however all I see are tight jeans and nice rear ends. I only wish the legal age to wear such attire was 18+.
    Yea but remember, dudes are wearing these silly skinny jeans for some reason too. Who doesn't enjoy tight form fitting genital hugging denim.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    26,849
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Is it too late get on the bandwagon for a George Foreman grill ?
    Apparently not... A First Look at the New Steak Grill From Meat Master Pat LaFrieda
    He and the German company Otto Wilde have engineered an unconventional method for grilling beef.


    The $1,195 contraption, which looks a lot like a toaster oven
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    15,401
    I read that George made more money from selling those grills than he ever did boxing
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,929
    Well didn't he pump out like 17 kids, all named George? That takes some cash flow.
    Live Free or Die

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    9,195
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Shouldn't that be iANAL?

    Coincidentally, for the first time in a long time I focused on the ‘anal’ thing when I posted that.
    A salud, amor, y paz.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Coincidentally, for the first time in a long time I focused on the Ďanalí thing when I posted that.
    NTTAWWT.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •