Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    It will pass as soon as the stupid trend of chicks wearing 80's jeans passes. God I hope it's soon. Every hot 22 year old chick looks like they are wearing Mom jeans from the 80's. YUCK!
    I don't know where you are, however all I see are tight jeans and nice rear ends. I only wish the legal age to wear such attire was 18+.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Second the high waist 80’s mom jeans trend. Please go the fuck away.

As a person w mad IV skillz I feel as though I’m missing the boat (and fortuna) of the hangover cure. I wonder what the legalities are....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

I’ll give ya some weed, man. Fuck the lawyers!

Pro-tip: those grlz aren't wearing that shit to attract any of YOU old geezers.

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    As a person w mad IV skillz I feel as though I’m missing the boat (and fortuna) of the hangover cure. I wonder what the legalities are....
    I think, given the skillz and equipment, it’s a consenting adult thing. Of course IANAL.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

QFT

When moms start wearing mom jeans we are all doomed. I just feel like this trend is threatening the yoga pants fad and the institution must be upheld. At least we have the "bikini wedgie" to fall back on but that won't last into winter. Yoga pants fad also allows women to wear their long underwear into the bar as pants after skiing so it could have some staying power in ski towns across America.

As far as personal trainers are concerned, there are definitely some who are valid, well trained, schooled even. Crossfit never made it into my consciousness, I feel like going out and doing fun stuff is better than faking it in a gym and most exercises (even in crossfit) are too focussed on specific muscle groups to apply to real world sports like skiing or climbing. I feel like they can cause off balances that reduce performance. I'm sure you've all met the meathead who can't ski for shit and complains about soreness after a mellow tour or day of lift served skiing. It's because he's only focussing on the large muscle groups.

But what the fuck do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    As being a derriere man predisposes me to like the HW80sMJt, I can't find a way to dislike something that's so efficient at separating the tamales from the chimichangas. But it certainly threw me off at first.
    I feel like the mom jeans can turn a J-Lo ass into a flat, shapeless, unappealing ass pretty quick, whereas(s) yoga pants can reverse this phenomenon. YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I think, given the skillz and equipment, it’s a consenting adult thing. Of course IANAL.

QFT
    Shouldn't that be iANAL?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I don't know where you are, however all I see are tight jeans and nice rear ends. I only wish the legal age to wear such attire was 18+.
    Yea but remember, dudes are wearing these silly skinny jeans for some reason too. Who doesn't enjoy tight form fitting genital hugging denim.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Is it too late get on the bandwagon for a George Foreman grill ?
    Apparently not... A First Look at the New Steak Grill From Meat Master Pat LaFrieda
    He and the German company Otto Wilde have engineered an unconventional method for grilling beef.

The $1,195 contraption, which looks a lot like a toaster oven
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I read that George made more money from selling those grills than he ever did boxing
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Well didn't he pump out like 17 kids, all named George? That takes some cash flow.
    Live Free or Die

Shouldn't that be iANAL?

Coincidentally, for the first time in a long time I focused on the ‘anal’ thing when I posted that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Coincidentally, for the first time in a long time I focused on the ‘anal’ thing when I posted that.
    NTTAWWT.