WTT 26" tires ~2.3' or bigger, still useable, trade for beer, in CO

Will trade beer for 26" tires ~2.3" or wider. Don't want to pay shipping, so in CO would be good. This is for a project parts bike and the wife has me on a spending freeze, however, I do have copious access to fermented barley blended with hops.

Adrenalated, I'm staring creepily your general direction. I know you're still on tiny tires get up here for a ride then gimme your tires!

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Will trade beer for 26" tires ~2.3" or wider. Don't want to pay shipping, so in CO would be good. This is for a project parts bike and the wife has me on a spending freeze, however, I do have copious access to fermented barley blended with hops.

Adrenalated, I'm staring creepily your general direction. I know you're still on tiny tires get up here for a ride then gimme your tires!
    Hah! I clicked on this thread thinking "I've totally got some tires and I like beer" only to see I was specifically called out.

Anyway I have a brand new 2.25" Ardent, a 2.25" Nobby Nic, a 2.3" DHR II, and a pair of 2.1" Weirwolfs. I'm pretty sure the DHR has a hole in it somewhere, probably can be patched. All the others are fine.

I'm deep in remodel hell for the foreseeable future so I won't be getting up there anytime soon sadly, but any/all of the above are yours if you want 'em.

WTT 26" tires ~2.3' or bigger, still useable, trade for beer, in CO

I’ve got a growing stack of 26” & 27.5” tires in Ft Collins. Various levels of used. Can make a list and take pics if you think NorCO is feasible for you.

Might be making a Keystone or Granby run next weekend if Angel Fire doesn’t work out.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

I have some well used 26" tires (maybe a DHF, High Roller, ???) that I could give ya, it's not like I need them all as backups. They are like I said well used, but certainly still usable.

But I'm leaving on vacation on Saturday and will be gone for a while, so getting them to ya in the near future would be tough.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy