WTT 26" tires ~2.3' or bigger, still useable, trade for beer, in CO

Will trade beer for 26" tires ~2.3" or wider. Don't want to pay shipping, so in CO would be good. This is for a project parts bike and the wife has me on a spending freeze, however, I do have copious access to fermented barley blended with hops.

Adrenalated, I'm staring creepily your general direction. I know you're still on tiny tires get up here for a ride then gimme your tires!

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Will trade beer for 26" tires ~2.3" or wider. Don't want to pay shipping, so in CO would be good. This is for a project parts bike and the wife has me on a spending freeze, however, I do have copious access to fermented barley blended with hops.

Adrenalated, I'm staring creepily your general direction. I know you're still on tiny tires get up here for a ride then gimme your tires!
    Hah! I clicked on this thread thinking "I've totally got some tires and I like beer" only to see I was specifically called out.

Anyway I have a brand new 2.25" Ardent, a 2.25" Nobby Nic, a 2.3" DHR II, and a pair of 2.1" Weirwolfs. I'm pretty sure the DHR has a hole in it somewhere, probably can be patched. All the others are fine.

I'm deep in remodel hell for the foreseeable future so I won't be getting up there anytime soon sadly, but any/all of the above are yours if you want 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

WTT 26" tires ~2.3' or bigger, still useable, trade for beer, in CO

I’ve got a growing stack of 26” & 27.5” tires in Ft Collins. Various levels of used. Can make a list and take pics if you think NorCO is feasible for you.

Might be making a Keystone or Granby run next weekend if Angel Fire doesn’t work out.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it tubeless, I will. I got spare time.

I have some well used 26" tires (maybe a DHF, High Roller, ???) that I could give ya, it's not like I need them all as backups. They are like I said well used, but certainly still usable.

But I'm leaving on vacation on Saturday and will be gone for a while, so getting them to ya in the near future would be tough.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin