PSA: Military/First Responder discount at Moosejaw

Since Moosejaw normally sells at retail price and charges sales tax in all 50 states, I never shopped there until about a year ago after noticing their Military/First Responder 20% discount (you have to register with ID.me). Shop there quite a bit now, and am very impressed with their service.

20% off is pretty awesome if you want to buy current-year gear that isn't on sale anywhere else yet. Granted some brands are excluded and you can't use Active Junky with the ID.me discount (can only use one or the other, clear your browser cookies or start over with a different browser if you don't see the ID.me option in the shopping cart), but I just wanted to give Moosejaw a big thumbs up for their program and let other military/first responders know about it.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I could be wrong, but I think you still get Moosejaw rewards points when using your discount. So if you buy on Black Friday, you could get your 20% off plus 30% or 40% rewards points on the remainder to use at a later date. F-ing sweet deal if you can wait.

Thanks for the heads up! i've never had any luck registering with ID me tho, seems to only accept USA creds

Hell yeah. You also get 20% off Yeti, which starts to make them almost reasonably priced.

You do get rewards even with the 20% mil/FR discount. I don't buy a lot from them but have been very satisfied with what I have purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by jstorrs View Post
    Hell yeah. You also get 20% off Yeti, which starts to make them almost reasonably priced.
    They're on Experticity now.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    They're on Experticity now.
    I'd have much more money if i didn't know about experticity.... but much less gear

I'll probably go RTIC if I ever decide to go with a luxury cooler.