Highlander Power Doors not working - fuse question

Hoping someone can help me out.... the passenger power door locks stopped working in the Highlander (not the driver or back). So I looked it up and it looks like I first should check the fuse. I thought maybe I could do that. It didn't seem obvious which one, so I Googled, found this diagram.

I think? #22 might be the one? Description is "MIR HTR, PWR OUTLET, DOOR NO.1, HTR, RR DEF, FAN MAIN, VSC NO.1, PTC NO.1, RR CLR, PTC NO.2, PTC NO.3, VSC NO.2, PBD" Does this sound right?

But my fuse box looks a bit different, more like this:

So #22 would be under that yellow piece. I pulled gently on it, doesn't want to come out. How do I get this out? I could google more, but maybe someone here can help me out. And does this sound like the right thing to check?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

They don’t make it ez. Manual basically says take it to the dealer for everything. I had a problem with my dash lights on my tundra so thought I’d check the fuses first. Narrowed it down to 3 or 4 possible fuses . Ended up pulling a bunch and checking them. None of the fuses were burnt but the dash started working. I think a bunch of dust got in everywhere from dirt road shuttles and a good in out was all it took to get a current through the fuses. Worth a try. My tundras fuse just pulled out by hand. Can’t remember it being that difficult

Get a volt meter and check for blown fuses. That will keep you from having to pull them out of the box.

Do the doors work on the main switch or are the not working on any switch in the car?

Once the fuses are determined to work then you should take the door panels off and see if the relays have power to them.

Are there any other accessories not working in the car?

Doors are not working on any switch. I think all other accessories are working, will check. Will use the volt meter to check fuses, thanks!

Fuse layout is in your owners manual, which hopefully is in your glove box.
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post

"MIR HTR, PWR OUTLET, DOOR NO.1, HTR, RR DEF, FAN MAIN, VSC NO.1, PTC NO.1, RR CLR, PTC NO.2, PTC NO.3, VSC NO.2, PBD" Does this sound right?

But my fuse box looks a bit different, more like this:
    Ya it’s so different, try turning your camera 90 degrees. Then they will be the same.

lol thanks for the tip