Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSchmoo View Post
    You're right and would be fun. Would need a SugarMama for a whistler trip though.
    Broke ass dirtbag here.
    Right, there is no way to dirtbag whistler for 3 days. And summer makes it even harder?

Not entirely sure what you're getting at there boss.
    But to be clear; a long weekend riding at Duthie and camping in that vicinity or perhaps a schwaggy hotel would indeed be quite significantly more doable than a whistler trip.
    I don't make jackshit for money, the struggle is real. Cliche cliches i know yadayada whatever.
    Not even complaining, i chose this lifestyle.
    But is a fact. I need to keep the expenses tight.

Whistler tickets are $62US and you can camp nearby. I get it, $62 isn't nothing, but the point is you'll get more jumps in one day of whistler than three days of duthie, and whistler in the summer probably isn't as expensive as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by HotSchmoo View Post
    Not entirely sure what you're getting at there boss.
    But to be clear; a long weekend riding at Duthie and camping in that vicinity or perhaps a schwaggy hotel would indeed be quite significantly more doable than a whistler trip.
    I don't make jackshit for money, the struggle is real. Cliche cliches i know yadayada whatever.
    Not even complaining, i chose this lifestyle.
    But is a fact. I need to keep the expenses tight.
    on second thought. youre right. having that kind of attitude is expensive and you cant afford whistler. Enjoy the schwaggy Issaquah hotel and Duthie laps!

Funny thing is Issaquah hotels are probably more expensive in the summer than whistler hotels.

Anybody tried to ride Grand Ridge in the last couple of days? How much snow is on the ground?

What’s the north shore riding like this time of year randomly have 6 days off looking to make a <3-4 hour trek from seattle to somewhere, also curious about east shore of VI, what about oak ridge type stuff in Oregon?
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.