Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    On my last day of finals in college, sophmore year, I wrapped up my last final on a Wednesday afternoon at like 2pm. Straight to my buddies room and then off to the liquor store. Over to his buddies house with a pool table, and it's game on. bout 7 hours later, someone gets the great idea to go streaking across campus and charge through the dining hall where people are studying for their finals the next day. So drunk as hell, we all strip down, and like 10 of us go bustin across campus and barging through the main doors to the dining hall and hollering and whooping through the building. We come charging back to the other side of campus, and campus safety is rollin by, so I hide in the bushes. Then, I say fuck it. I'm going for it. And I jump up. I run out into the street and turn down the road and at full tilt go around the moving van (which I could not see into the driveway, because moving van) into the driveway, where I am surprised to see someone gunning it down the driveway, (probably drunk cause I was playing beer pong with him earlier.) He slams on the brakes but it's too late. I go down. Scrape my ass and elbow up pretty good. Run inside, Announce that I was hit by a car, and put my clothes back on and continue to party until about 4am. Next day was rough.

Diagram provided because work is slow.

Name:  2018-07-03_13-53-13.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  52.9 KB
    sigless.

It's July 3, but I'm calling it, POTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    It's July 3, but I'm calling it, POTM.
    Got my vote.

bummer to hear about you getting hit, one of my greatest fears in life and I love to play in traffic
    you shoulda called to police but if your only scratched up who know

had some run ins over the years, the drunk who almost took me out was the scariest, the only reason I know he was drunk is because he stopped a mile later to let his lady puke and when I started confronting him he didn't seem to know what was going on the he reached under his seat and I was out of there

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    The classic right hook, amazing how many people don't bother to look for pedestrians.

U-Locks break windows very well.
    I was a little more polite and just took the u lock to the hood, you just gotta know you can out ride traffic and get away fast
    Was charging down 7th ave when I was a kid on my way to battery park to get high before work and I got doored
    ugly shit, flew over the guys door into traffic thought I was gonna get run over, baby jesus saved me big time, just remember rolling on the street and people honking at me to get the fuck out of the way
    the d bag starts yelling at me ready to kill me for fucking up his door (which I did, dented the fuck out of it) I'm in shock yelling at him luckily some six foot tall massive dude with dreads rolls up on his bike and starts defending me and helping me pick up my shit and get out of there

Three noteworthy incidents for me:
    - Not car related but campus streaking related, busted out of the woods leading a group of 8 down a hill in front of a temporary ‘drive in’ screen on the quad, playing Animal House that night. Full sprint, did not notice the 1” diameter guy wires anchoring the screen, got clotheslined in front of 300 moviegoers, knocked myself out momentarily, all 7 behind me missed the guy wires and kept on running. Lesson learned: Edward 40-hands is a dangerous game. Had a diagonal rope burn scar across my torso for about 10 years.
    - Car related, on bike, got clipped by a soccer mom in a Chevy Yukon, she crossed into the bike lane, her side view mirror into my shoulder,
    Me into the curb and fortunately into grass uninjured but pissed. She doesn’t stop, I get back on my bike and catch her at the next light. She didn’t even know she had hit me, thinks I’m crazy, speeds off.
    - Similar situation as OP, walking home from bars in Chicago, cab rolls through a stop sign and brushes me at low speed. I bang on his hood so he knows I’m there, he gets pissed I banged on his hood, so I do it again, this time on windshield. Heel of my hand drops the entire glass, I turn and run with cabbie honking yelling and squealing tires around corners trying to find me. In retrospect, that one was fun.

On a streaking note--picture in my freshman year yearbook of a young woman walking naked through the library while the guys with their noses in books in the carrels don't notice. I think she might have got in trouble for not having any shoes on.

Your first mistake, was going running.
    Your second mistake, was going for a "PRE SUNRISE" run. Pre sunrise?? Brother, why the fuck are you even awake. let alone exercising??

now to determine who was ACTUALLY at fault, despite the fact that YOU clearly made several blunders, we will need pics of your wife. I mean, is she so hawt that the driver was momentarily distracted by her?? That is an excusable mistake and also clearly your fault, legally