Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    You team should be like a REAL team: 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 Def. Plus maybe a flex to mix it up, as teams often play more than 3 WRs or 2 RBs (or 1 TE)
    Im down with this. I'd rather have 2 Flex than 2 QBs, but really just happy to play. I'm good either way, I'll take your money with 2 QBs or 2 Flexes

Quote Originally Posted by groundcontrol323 View Post
    Im down with this. I'd rather have 2 Flex than 2 QBs, but really just happy to play. I'm good either way, I'll take your money with 2 QBs or 2 Flexes
    haha fair enough. we will see who takes all the money!

First we need some more people to sign up!

I throughout inwas in it last year, but I think you knocked me out. Any idea I'm on draft date? Might have another person interested, he doesn't post here and occasionally skis in jeans...how many more people do we need?

I throughout inwas in it last year, but I think you knocked me out. Any idea I'm on draft date? Might have another person interested, he doesn't post here and occasionally skis in jeans...how many more people do we need?
    jean skier eh? if he does it with a jean jacket i'm down!

2 more would be ideal i think, brings us to 10

So we are getting down to the wire here, looking for some more volunteers to sign up or we might have to run a 8 team league.... sigh....

Have the sponsor prize(s) been announced? Maybe if you throw it out you’ll get the 2 spots filled.
    Also seems we need to add another WR to the starting roster, no? 3 total, especially if 10 team or less

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Have the sponsor prize(s) been announced? Maybe if you throw it out you’ll get the 2 spots filled.
    Also seems we need to add another WR to the starting roster, no? 3 total, especially if 10 team or less
    prizes are at the discretion of the sponsor so as of yet i do not know. I don't even know what TGR sent me for last year as due to some poor communication on my part i just had it sent out to me! haha.

I was thinking 3 starting WR as well.

Draft is Sept 5 at 8PM PDT

I'll hold back on the cash till after the draft as we are running up against it right now but i just hope that the power of TGR will push people to actually pay.

As for money break down i'm thinking 3rd is cash back, 2nd is double and winner is the remainder, how does that sound to all?

Sorry, am I still in on this? Have been out of communication for a bit but am ready and willing if I have a spot

I think we may have 10 now, will need to check when i get home as this league is blocked on my work computer!

I'll make sure you are in
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Sorry, am I still in on this? Have been out of communication for a bit but am ready and willing if I have a spot

Someone dropped out so we need 1 more person to sign up! Draft is tomorrow night!

Is the league started the one we will be using? Or will you be having to create another one? I have my draft help lined up as long as it I don't have to re sign up to a different one.

nope i'll be using the one that everyone is signed into. If we don't have a 10th person a team will be auto created and will auto draft....
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Is the league started the one we will be using? Or will you be having to create another one? I have my draft help lined up as long as it I don't have to re sign up to a different one.

how would you like payment?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'll send out my paypal after the draft if that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    how would you like payment?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

any last minute people want in!!?? please PM me! for draft order i will do it about an hour before the draft starts.

The one guy I had interested has to work and doesn't want to autodraft...I'll see you guys in a few hours

The one guy I had interested has to work and doesn't want to autodraft...I'll see you guys in a few hours
    damn! still short 1 person.... Even if someone has a buddy who can draft and we can assign the team later. would be a lot better then a random drafting bot!

Don’t have any prospects for someone to join the league and haven’t looked at anything football related other than Bills camp updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Don’t have any prospects for someone to join the league and haven’t looked at anything football related other than Bills camp updates.
    just draft all bills players....

i will wait one more hour for a late second sign up and if no one i will create a team that will auto draft..... that way i can set the draft order. hopefully some one comes around to take the team at a later date, is everyone cool with that? it is shitty i know but we have had 4-5 guys bail and one just yesterday so its a shitty position to be in.

Can we get details all in 1 post? I'm probably in...

What site?
    Starting Rosters?
    PPR?
    etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JaBr View Post
    Can we get details all in 1 post? I'm probably in...

What site?
    Starting Rosters?
    PPR?
    etc.
    Yahoo
    normal but 3 starting WR, 1 QB,
    half point ppr
    auction free agents

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    Yahoo
    normal but 3 starting WR, 1 QB,
    half point ppr
    auction free agents
    No SUPER FLEX or anything like that?
    Normal scoring otherwise (4 PT Passing TD's, etc.)?

Buy in $50?
    How many teams, 10?

Holy shit. Was the draft moved? Thought it was 6mtn. I am going to be pickled by 9. That’s my bedtime.

I might be able to convince my neighbor to play. What would he have to do to get set up? (I’ve been in this for long enough to have had a brain fart).