Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Yeah how many you got?

I swore that I was quitting season long FF to focus on daily fantasy and gambling on actual games, but if you twist my arm hard enough I guess I could be talked into it.. I was in the superbowl last season
    Same here. But I haven't been studying like at all. Even my pick em league seems to be faltering. Need something to keep my attention in this frustrating sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    i think i already added you? says you re joined so you can't leave now!! haha

Here is the link;
    https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/917922
    I'll send my ff email. I have a busy week so chances the draft is going to be an issue. When is the draft?

I have scheduled the draft for the day before the regular season, Wednesday Sept. 5 sometime in the evening.

I also have done very limited research as all of my leagues are collapsing!

Checked earlier. Only 6 players. Am I missing something?

Also check your junk or spam filters for the league invite as i think some may be blocked.

Damn, going to see the Pumpkins Wednesday night. Maybe I can get a friend to draft. What time?

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Checked earlier. Only 6 players. Am I missing something?
    confirmed players but just haven't signed up, so just being an optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Damn, going to see the Pumpkins Wednesday night. Maybe I can get a friend to draft. What time?
    Nice! that would be a decent show. Think it is set at 8PT.

At this point we can change it as we need, to get the most people into it.

Also lets discuss rulzzzzzzzzzz, 2 QB or 1? Super flex?

I love doing the draft, but I have set up a contingency plan.

@QB too much imo. There is just a glut of crap past a certain point. I'll play whatever. What defines super flex?
    My contingency is east coast based. Kind of late for any other EC'ers maybe which there are some iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    @QB too much imo. There is just a glut of crap past a certain point. I'll play whatever. What defines super flex?
    My contingency is east coast based. Kind of late for any other EC'ers maybe which there are some iirc.
    super flex is normal but can add a QB.... so you can do it with 1 QB roster, it's an interesting option.

Ok, whatever everybody decides I am good with. Traveling this weekend, so if you have to recreate a smaller league and I don't answer right away, don't sweat it, I'm in. I'll try to take a look in for updates if possible.

Guys, sorry but I’m out. Can’t keep simple shot together right now....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

My vote would be super flex

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Guys, sorry but I’m out. Can’t keep simple shot together right now....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    damn! sorry to hear man.... if you change your mind in the next week let me know.

1 QB!

total? so you wouldn't be into a super flex? The thing i don't like about 1 QB is you can basically stream a QB most weeks.
    1 QB!

total? so you wouldn't be into a super flex? The thing i don't like about 1 QB is you can basically stream a QB most weeks.
    Whatever you guys decide is fine with me but yes....I dig one QB and a regular flex spot, (WR, RB,TE).

sounds good! your vote has been counted! Also are we in agreement to do bidding on FA? so not just waiver priority but an auction type system?
    Whatever you guys decide is fine with me but yes....I dig one QB and a regular flex spot, (WR, RB,TE).

FAB is good.

I like FAB. Not into 2 qb unless we have small league, maybe 2 flex instead?

Streaming a QB is a valid FF strategy... just sayin'.

You can choose to invest big draft captial in an A Rodg or aBrady (etc), or you can wait, spend a bit less, and hope that Philip RIvers won't torpedo your team, or you can gamble and stream a QB.. any and all are valid strategies. I also think 2 QB is stupid. You team should be like a REAL team: 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 Def. Plus maybe a flex to mix it up, as teams often play more than 3 WRs or 2 RBs (or 1 TE)

I'm totally fine with this. I'm seeing a lot of opposition to 2 QB or superflex so lets go 1 QB, no super flex? i've done 3 WR a couple of times and thats ok but you can run out of WR for the league basically. If we only have 10 teams it would be ok tho

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Streaming a QB is a valid FF strategy... just sayin'.

You can choose to invest big draft captial in an A Rodg or aBrady (etc), or you can wait, spend a bit less, and hope that Philip RIvers won't torpedo your team, or you can gamble and stream a QB.. any and all are valid strategies. I also think 2 QB is stupid. You team should be like a REAL team: 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 Def. Plus maybe a flex to mix it up, as teams often play more than 3 WRs or 2 RBs (or 1 TE)

FAB works for me

So i'm looking for 2 more teams to sign on up! if you have said yes and haven't signed up please do! If you want in send me a PM with your email, first come first serve.

To refresh everyones memory, $50 buy in, league prizes sponsored by TGR and Freeride Systems.

Bump.