Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 384
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gaperville, CO
    Posts
    2,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Somebody shoot Taylor Phinney before he does another stupid behind the scenes thing. Good god, what a Boulder asshole.
    Sure, he comes off as a wacked out drugged up boulder-bro sometimes.

    But I can tell you -- he is one of the most genuine people you'll ever meet. And he is more of a hardman than most any of us could ever hope to be.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    5,660
    I think hes funny. My wife likes him a lot. Yer prolly the outlier bunny.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walpole NH
    Posts
    7,078

    2018 TDF Fantasy League (Spoiler Alert)

    Im with Benny, hes annoying as fuck.

    Edit: good call on Colbrelli, doebedoe. He was right there at the finish.
    crab in my shoe mouth

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where everything's a dollar
    Posts
    2,364
    Any predictions for tomorrow? Vuillermoz won the last time the Mr-de-Bretagne was featured. He's on my team but I'm not sure I'm ready to make that commitment with Porte and Thomas in the fold as well. I know, no guts, no glory...
    If you shoot me in your dream you better wake up and apologize.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gaperville, CO
    Posts
    2,588
    Hard to write of Sagan right now. I think it really depends heavily on if a GC rider and their team push the pace the first time up the Mur. If they do, goodbye Sagan.

    Alaphillipe is tempting, but I wasn't very impressed by him in today's last km.

    I'm going with Nibbles. His casual top 10 today was impressive.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    pdx
    Posts
    9,432
    Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    I'm going with Nibbles. His casual top 10 today was impressive.
    i'm with you

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    2,905
    Valverde or Martin

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    30,947
    That video of Sagan's father going off was awesome.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    pdx
    Posts
    9,432
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    i'm with you
    i'm recanting...nibali needs to keep his powder dry
    he's a terror going downhill in the mountains

    valverde, van avermaet or another v to be named later

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Whistler
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Garth Bimble View Post
    Any predictions for tomorrow? Vuillermoz won the last time the Mr-de-Bretagne was featured. He's on my team but I'm not sure I'm ready to make that commitment with Porte and Thomas in the fold as well. I know, no guts, no glory...
    Too tough of a day for Sagan, he spent a lot of energy today and won't have that in the tank tomorrow.
    The Mr finish is also featured in April's Flche-Wallonne, you need to look at those past winnrers.
    The obvious guys:
    Philippe Gilbert
    Julian Alaphilippe
    Alejandro Valverde
    Dan Martin
    Sonny Colbrelli
    I think a major GC guy will try to make a push, like Ritchie Port or Simon Yates, but it will be covered and countered by Froome and his sky boys.
    The not so obvious picks:
    Soren Kragh Andersen
    Andrea Pasqualon
    Alexis "V"uillermoz
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    valverde, van avermaet or another v to be named later

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walpole NH
    Posts
    7,078
    After the shitshow finishes on the first two stages, I was not impressed. Thankfully this tour become very fun to watch. Really good positive racing today. That shot of young Bernal leading the Sky boys through that tight section near the finish, was fucking killer.

    Viva leTour
    crab in my shoe mouth

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gaperville, CO
    Posts
    2,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Too tough of a day for Sagan, he spent a lot of energy today and won't have that in the tank tomorrow.
    The Mr finish is also featured in April's Flche-Wallonne, you need to look at those past winnrers.
    The obvious guys:
    Philippe Gilbert
    Julian Alaphilippe
    Alejandro Valverde
    Dan Martin
    Sonny Colbrelli
    I think a major GC guy will try to make a push, like Ritchie Port or Simon Yates, but it will be covered and countered by Froome and his sky boys.
    The not so obvious picks:
    Soren Kragh Andersen
    Andrea Pasqualon
    Alexis "V"uillermoz
    While I agree maybe he's cooked from yesterday, it's not like he did that much more work than a bunch of guys you have on that list yesterday: Gilbert, Alaphilippe, Colbrelli all put in just as much work.

    Oh yeah, and Sagan has won against primo competition on a Mur finish before. So I wouldn't say it is too hard for him. Unless you meant it is the double-Mur that is too hard.

    Last edited by doebedoe; 07-12-2018 at 08:23 AM.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walpole NH
    Posts
    7,078
    Fuck, they went into the commercial, just as Quik Step was turning the screws. That sucks, I wanted to see the damage happen.
    crab in my shoe mouth

  14. #114
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    pdx
    Posts
    9,432
    Is that Jonesy piloting the motorcycle that the in-race reporter is riding?

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walpole NH
    Posts
    7,078
    This is some damn good racing right now.
    crab in my shoe mouth

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gaperville, CO
    Posts
    2,588
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEHOCEY77 View Post
    Valverde or Martin
    Well called.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where everything's a dollar
    Posts
    2,364
    Damn...got excited when Phil said the AG2R rider coming across the gap near the finish was Vuillermoz, turned out to be Latour.
    Last edited by Garth Bimble; 07-12-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    If you shoot me in your dream you better wake up and apologize.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    4,494
    What's the best site to watch online without a cable subscription? i.e. Free

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where everything's a dollar
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    What's the best site to watch online without a cable subscription? i.e. Free
    I'm sure somebody can do better but if not I'd try one these listed here:

    http://www.steephill.tv/tour-de-france/#live
    If you shoot me in your dream you better wake up and apologize.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gaperville, CO
    Posts
    2,588
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    What's the best site to watch online without a cable subscription? i.e. Free
    https://livecycling.net/livestream/

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Back in the barrel again
    Posts
    1,574
    Started watching, got inspired and went for a ride. Should have switched road captain yeterday, oh well.
    Tomorrow looks to be a sprint frenzy...let's hope it concludes safely.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Eburg
    Posts
    12,771
    wow great stage

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    2,905
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    What's the best site to watch online without a cable subscription? i.e. Free
    http://tiz-cycling.live/

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    2,905
    Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Well called.
    Ha, thanks. Dee Hubbs had it right, finish was very similar to the Mur de Huy in Wallonia. Bala's won like 5 times and Martin's finished on the podium probably around that much as well. So wasn't exactly going out on a limb...

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Whistler
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEHOCEY77 View Post
    Ha, thanks. Dee Hubbs had it right, finish was very similar to the Mur de Huy in Wallonia. Bala's won like 5 times and Martin's finished on the podium probably around that much as well. So wasn't exactly going out on a limb...
    I'm not going to tell you everything, but i'll give you a general idea of my predictions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •