Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fishing the deep creeks? Any info out there?

Google has yielded limited info. But I understand they hold unique trout, and that there can be decent fishing out there.
    To be clear we are talking about the deep creeks south of Wendover, and will be headed out that way next weekend. We have a coupl'a 80 series land cruisers, so we should have no trouble with rough roads.
    Which creek is holding the best fish? Any killer campsites?
    sigless.

Not info but share pictures please. I never made it out there when I lived in Utah

Wish I had some beta but I have none. Anxiously awaiting a report!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I'll take some pics, but don't count on the elusive deep creek cutthroat monster of the deep as my skills are pretty weak. The other option for the weekend was floating the ________ below _______, but we've all done that several times. So time for something different.

That better? Shiiiit.
    Last edited by basinbeater; 07-03-2018 at 02:03 PM.

I’m just here for the hotspotting.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    I’m just here for the hotspotting.
    Shut the fuck up douche. Like you, dibbs and crew and every other instagram faggot hasn't already hotspotted the shit out of the Fonts.

BB, I've elk, deer and chukar hunted the Deep Creeks. The west side is dry. Only fish are on the east side. Trout and Birch creeks seems to have the most water and probably the most and bigger Bonnies and when I say bigger Bonnies I mean a 10 incher is probably a trophy out there. Basin creek has quite a bit of water also. The creeks are brushy as fuck, you won't be doing much casting. The roads use to be roads now they're more like ATV trails. You'll be the only ones there, finding a spot to camp shouldn't be a problem. Go ahead and hotspot the shit out of that place, let dumbfucks like roos drive 5 hours clear the hell out in the middle of BFE to catch 6 inch fish.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Shut the fuck up douche. Like you, dibbs and crew and every other instagram faggot hasn't already hotspotted the shit out of the Fonts.

BB, I've elk, deer and chukar hunted the Deep Creeks. The west side is dry. Only fish are on the east side. Trout and Birch creeks seems to have the most water and probably the most and bigger Bonnies and when I say bigger Bonnies I mean a 10 incher is probably a trophy out there. Basin creek has quite a bit of water also. The creeks are brushy as fuck, you won't be doing much casting. The roads use to be roads now they're more like ATV trails. You'll be the only ones there, finding a spot to camp shouldn't be a problem. Go ahead and hotspot the shit out of that place, let dumbfucks like roos drive 5 hours clear the hell out in the middle of BFE to catch 6 inch fish.
    What's the snake situation like out there?

the only snake I ever saw was a big ass gopher snake crossing the road down in the flats.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    From my cold dead hands.

I just want pictures of the range in general, I don't need fish specific pics

Dibs and I hotspotted the fuck out of the Green last weekend. I posted on the instagramz about it, him not so much. Luckily I'm a part of the friends not followers. When not slaying them personally I find the personality I'm with more important than the personal fish I catch. I'm guessing that's not the case with you.

You seem angry, float more.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Dibs and I hotspotted the fuck out of the Green last weekend. I posted on the instagramz about it, him not so much. Luckily I'm a part of the friends not followers. When not slaying them personally I find the personality I'm with more important than the personal fish I catch. I'm guessing that's not the case with you.

You seem angry, float more.
    and try n be just a tiny bit happy
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Thanks for noticing. You must be one of my followers.
    I, and my sponsors, thank you for your support.

i think hes jelly cause my spansers
    smokin hot with show me the $$$ professional letters behind her name
    and has skied chutes in mclames gallery of wasatch glory that he cant tour to
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I love to hotspot as well. I know not many people know about the Green, Cheesman, the Colorado and the North Platte. It gets lonely on those rivers since no one knows about them.

I will be hotspotting the Blue tomorrow. It flows through Breckenridge, Silverthorne and then into Green Mountain Reservoir and lastly into the Colorado. If you don't know where I am talking about, it is kind of along a road through the mountains...I believe I-70 is what the locals call it.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    Thanks for noticing. You must be one of my followers.
    I, and my sponsors, thank you for your support.
    If I instafaced you would know cause I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to cunt your gayass look at me everybody bullshit.

You seem douchy in an east coast kinda way.
    Just a guess here, you're an east coast transplant who moved out west and became gods gift to the fly fishing world.
    Amirite?

The dude ask for info on the Deeps. Like always instead of giving info you just reply with some douchy comment about the guy hotspotting a spot that's already been hotspotted to fuck by you and your little followers.

Now run along boy, go outside and ride your bike or something.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    From my cold dead hands.

Who is this guy? haha
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

im always down to fish other waters butts
    my bum funds are slightly limited right now so im only giving wyo and utah and possibly mass funds for fishing their waters and saving for some icey salt action next week and a cody drake bake the next
    youre welcome to shotgun or come and float and possibly see just how entertaining sums of those e-fucks are irl
    its good to have waters you call home
    and sometimes its about showing and sharing a friend your home waters
    and teachin one family member the ways of the river
    and makin sure another doesnt forget em all

You can catch pure strain Bonnies in Salt Lake County.

Quote Originally Posted by new yabyum View Post
    You can catch pure strain Bonnies in Salt Lake County.
    Racist.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Who is this guy? haha
    This is a good question. The Wasatch is small and personalities are big but I dunno anyone whose met him irl. And with a epersona like that it aint hard to understand why. He seems angry could use some stoke in his life....
    Bunny Don't Surf

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Racist.
    it wasnt my roatone
    i didnt kill nobody
    i just cleaned the invasive mess ya created
    to revert the creek to its
    bonnie slutty cutty state

I approve of this message.
    Name:  GPTempDownload.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  173.2 KB
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    This is a good question. The Wasatch is small and personalities are big but I dunno anyone whose met him irl. And with a epersona like that it aint hard to understand why. He seems angry could use some stoke in his life....
    Do you go around asking everyone if they know me? Fucking weirdo, get a life.

I get in plenty of stoke, you wouldn't know cuz I don't blogz about my every waking moment in life on some gay social madia site like all the other Wasatch personalities you "know".

btw, you know at least one person who's met me, twice.

shoot me your digits and i'll send you a picture of what I eat for breakfast tomorrow.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    From my cold dead hands.

Do you go around asking everyone if they know me? Fucking weirdo, get a life.

I get in plenty of stoke, you wouldn't know cuz I don't blogz about my every waking moment in life on some gay social madia site like all the other Wasatch personalities you "know".

btw, you know at least one person who's met me, twice.

shoot me your digits and i'll send you a picture of what I eat for breakfast tomorrow.
    I will send my digits over right quick.

No dick pics this time ok?
    Bunny Don't Surf

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    it wasnt my roatone
    i didnt kill nobody
    i just cleaned the invasive mess ya created
    to revert the creek to its
    bonnie slutty cutty state

Uggggghhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    I approve of this message.
    Name:  GPTempDownload.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  173.2 KB
    Is that millcreek or deeps? Took some samples up in that millcrick a month ago. Coming along nicely after the cull and replant
    Bunny Don't Surf