Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    I'll take some pics, but don't count on the elusive deep creek cutthroat monster of the deep as my skills are pretty weak. The other option for the weekend was floating the ________ below _______, but we've all done that several times. So time for something different.

That better? Shiiiit.

It don't matter if you have skills just fake it till you make it like the rest of us.
    Floating the A below the gorge isn't remotely interesting to us interweb savvy fisherfucks.
    You'll never be a hudge flyfisherman unless you pull a monster out of one of those brushy ditches in the deeps on a full sink and triple articulated bunny humper, take pics with the proper arm extension and grip on the fish without squeezing it too hard or lifting more than 4 inches out of the water, post it on the Instagram and teh TGrs with #snarkyhashtags, an IFGA certified scale weight, driving directions to which specific creek with GPS waypoint to the hole you caught the monster cutt in and a full review of the dining options and where to get the best craftbrew in Ibapah or Dugway ....

Or you could lets us know if you caught anything and where your experience was on the scale from character building to awesome and if you have a pic sweet. Anything beyond that is being overly helpful, or hotspotting, depending on your perspective.

Don't make me drive out there and periscope livehotspot my slay session in those hidden honey holes and drink all the Goshute's craft beer while I'm there you fucker I will fucking do it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    UggggghhhhhIs that millcreek or deeps? Took some samples up in that millcrick a month ago. Coming along nicely after the cull and replant
    My local cuttie factory. We’re supposed to kill the brookies, but what am I to do with 3 6” char? I’m not gonna throw them on the bank. Nonetheless, every year there’s less of them, w/ no poison.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I'm not exactly sure what happened here but would love to see some pics of your 80 series out there and here how it went. I've looked into taking my 100 out there, seems like a shit load of exploring to do out that way.