Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    I'd like to make it up sometime in the second half of June but my schedule is a little busy this summer. Also hard to motivate with still having lift served here at home.

Really need some redemption after getting shut out last summer!
    Soundslike you came to late last year

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Soundslike you came to late last year

Too early in a way lol. Road was closed all weekend due to snow. Got a bit of skiing done down low though!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0405.JPG 
Views:	172 
Size:	369.0 KB 
ID:	283953

Pick a weekend in the second half of june and lets make it a mini summit. Calling all maggots to beartooth second half of june. Maybe we can get Bobby to come and do some sticker tagging

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Bump! Beartooth tentatively is set to open this weekend. Plan to be up there Friday -Sunday this weekend. Who’s heading up?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    we were thinking this idea too. will keep in touch as the week progresses

DJ holla if you want to coordinate from this zone too.

also side story but since it's been rainy AF here we watched the last 2 of 3 lord of the rings this past long weekend and we realized Scott looks like Theoden, the King of Rohan
    skid luxury

Bump! Beartooth tentatively is set to open this weekend. Plan to be up there Friday -Sunday this weekend. Who’s heading up?

Fuck I could use some skiing but it looks like 13 hours from Seattle? I don't think I can make that work this weekend.
    Pick a weekend in the second half of june and lets make it a mini summit. Calling all maggots to beartooth second half of june. Maybe we can get Bobby to come and do some sticker tagging

Subscribed, could be interested in carpooling instead of A solo drive

Dood! Sounds like fun! I'll have to see how this week plays out before committing to a trip to MT.

Beartooth Pass conditions?

Wow, looks like they got 12-14” last night. They might not get it opened in time for this weekend (both highway and ski area).

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    Dood! Sounds like fun! I'll have to see how this week plays out before committing to a trip to MT.
    Roger that - send me a text if things look favorable.

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    we were thinking this idea too. will keep in touch as the week progresses
    Most excellent - plan on camping off hell roaring creek up the forest service road I mentioned last year in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Fuck I could use some skiing but it looks like 13 hours from Seattle? I don't think I can make that work this weekend. Subscribed, could be interested in carpooling instead of A solo drive
    Yeah that’s a big weekend to swing.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Fuck I could use some skiing but it looks like 13 hours from Seattle? I don't think I can make that work this weekend. Subscribed, could be interested in carpooling instead of A solo drive
    Abe i got you on the drive its a haul but totally do able did it last summer solo.
    Also are you in for the Nwskiurr Adams thing on the 6th and 7th?

The weekend after this one might be a good one to hit the pass. Looks like some t-storms are in order for the opening weekend?

Abe i got you on the drive its a haul but totally do able did it last summer solo.
    Also are you in for the Nwskiurr Adams thing on the 6th and 7th?

Fuck yeah. I can drive it's just a long solo trip.

Not certain about Adams yet. I'm cleaning up some messes I made in the last week. I'm trying though

I support this. Harry, can I pick you up in 4 Corners?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I’m possibly in, depending on when. I’ve spent months of my life up there and want to go back. What about Fathers Day weekend?

I was leaning more to the weekend after being that ive got 3 lil ones but still waiting on a couple other ppl to confirm

I was leaning more to the weekend after
    i may be able to make it sun/mon - 23/24 - if i'm not super busy at work....

Update

Pass still closed and beartooth basin's website pushed opening to next weekend.

Will try and meet up with the BBIBTB crew later this month depending on dates -- id be down for a June 21-24 date spread.

I was leaning more to the weekend after being that ive got 3 lil ones but still waiting on a couple other ppl to confirm

But....that's the easiest time to ask for a trip away! Or at least for me it is. Anyways, just wanted to start the date-picking process

June 21,22,23 - 3 weeks from tomorrow... I'll be ready for a throwdown. Better for me to get my camping game dialed (for a gimp).

Boss gave me the 20th thru 24th off and the misses approves. The Basins facefuck page said they wont be open till the 8th for those planning on going sooner.
    DJONGO we gonna gorilla glue it up or what?
    Muted has to ski on one ski if hes gonna ski with me gotta level the playing field somehow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 7.35.34 PM.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	310.8 KB 
ID:	284267

Rock Creek Headwall on Monday. There were a couple of slides from Sat/Sun but the snow was good and we skinned all the way. Weather was pretty bad and two guys got lost in the whiteout, last I heard from Carbon County sheriff was that S&R was out looking for them.

Sweet, thanks Will. That's still a fair amount of snow in the RC zone, I was wondering about that today...figured that fresh would make for deep mank, but sometimes you can just wet slough that shit too. Such a crazy, wonderful environment.

Oh yeah Smasher, we're golden. Will be psyched to see you pnw mags again so soon...bring Abraham!

Maybe a cartel from the Big Sky crew too?

We could be representing from 4 or 5 states. Lookout Red Lodge, here we come!

If I come up it will likely be sun-wed (23-26). If I can make it maybe I'll try and rally up sat night/sun morn and ski with y'all Sunday.

I think I can make it for the June 21 weekend extravaganza.

SVS - what route are you taking to get there? I’m down to meet up a few hours northeast, like Spokane, since that’s the route I’d be taking anyway.

SkiLyft - what are your driving plans?

I've been planning to meet a friend out there on June 15-19. If that falls through, I'll change my dates and join the party. I'm driving out from Portland, and could comfortably haul a passenger or two.

Things are shaping up nicely for a KooK Party.
    If your on the fence tell your old lady you love her but duty calls. You can cut the grass when you get back. I probably wouldn't tell her you wont be checking in very often since there isnt cell service but hey thats up to you

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I have only been down there once last year and skied backcountry off the north side near Spirit Mountain. Never even been up the pass. Is there ever a time when you can MTB Line Creek with it mostly clear and the basin is also still open for skiing?