Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Last day for the Basin wish i was there hopefully someone got the goods. BBI-BTB-BI 2020 Djongos got the Conn

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Last day for the Basin wish i was there hopefully someone got the goods.
    i did make it for the last day, sunday. i was 50/50 saturday morning when i left for work but did load the car to head out directly after work. by the end of the day i had convinced myself that even though its a long drive for one day of skiing it'll be worth it. and hell yeah it was!

what an awesome collection of great folks getting some summer turns in there, such camaraderie and stoke - truly a magical place that just puts a huge grin on everyone's face

the day started out a lil cloudy but things softened up nicely and right after lunch (about 1:15 or so) they shut down due to lightning. half an hour later after a half dozen incredible lightning blasts and huge thunder claps the sun came out and the lifts spun up, best afternoon i've had skiing in a while. so much fun!

everything people have said about beartooth basin in this thread is true, the pictures don't do this place justice and i can't emphasize the stoke enough, this place is fantastic. if anyone is on the fence for next summer make your plans now, block off as much time as you can to enjoy this experience, it's well worth it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190707_111747125_TOP.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	288133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190707_111753732.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	288134  

Way to keep the stoke alive!