Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Wut?????

Keith takes Paypal.
    Haha!
    Your move Juice.

I just pulled the trigger.
    3/4 Enduro Carbon Veneer.
    Super stoked!!!

Thanks Pat and Keith for making the Return of the Fat a reality.
    And that Maxim video is awesome.

In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Atta boy!

Praxis Lhasa Pows?

Normally when I send or recieve invoices, I dont get access to 6 months no interest financing promotion. Then its like loading $775 on paypal and I get smashed with huge interest if I dont pay it off within 30 days.

Only when I checkout on the site and it says “checkout with paypal” do I get the financing option. I have never seen this option on the Praxis site. I have tried before, many times!

Even if, I just dont have the money. Im trying to do a bunch of traveling this winter. Need to save for 2 months straight and not buy anything.

I live with my Ma still for chrissakes. I need to stop buying shit and get out of here next summer. Y

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You could always walk the streets in south Reno.....

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Normally when I send or recieve invoices, I dont get access to 6 months no interest financing promotion. Then its like loading $775 on paypal and I get smashed with huge interest if I dont pay it off within 30 days.

Only when I checkout on the site and it says “checkout with paypal” do I get the financing option. I have never seen this option on the Praxis site. I have tried before, many times!

Even if, I just dont have the money. Im trying to do a bunch of traveling this winter. Need to save for 2 months straight and not buy anything.

I live with my Ma still for chrissakes. I need to stop buying shit and get out of here next summer. Y

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    the 6 mo no interest thing is only available with certain PayPal payment gateways.

you're not going to find anything remarkably different with these skis than any other 116-118mm pintail pow ski, I think even splat would prefer to see you get out of the house rather than get another sweet ski.

Ahhhhhhh FUCK I bought them.

Thought I was too cool for school but these skis are cooler. Shit's been chewin me since the thread began.

Name:  IMG_20181015_155352.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  27.6 KB

Part of the impetus is that I want a truly versatile kickass travel ski mounted with Shifts/Tectons, and I'm out of mounting space on my BillyGoats... my true loves... plus they fell out of the rack in my garage, landing on the edge and fucking broke. Should be fine glued, butttttt fuck me.

Also not totally in love with the BMTs. I guess those will remain squarely in the long tour day quiver spot.

Yeehaw motherfuckers! If I don't post again, please come find my bones in the back yard and make a sweet wind chime for Piss Pass.

And BUMP for last day of the sale!

Fuck yeah boy! I knew you could not resist. 3/4 flex?

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    ... Im trying to do a bunch of traveling this winter. Need to save for 2 months straight and ... I need to stop buying shit ...
    You've had a lot of good posts recently Betel - but those choice words are the best ones you've posted in a while imo. Now follow through - no one wanna see you bogey here when you seem to be cruising to an easy par.

not to advice people to not buy stuff, but no gear is worth getting into debt for (when you have ten pairs lying around and is looking for the perfect ski - not trying to ski on a budget without any gear) - as i might have mistakenly assumed was the case with the aeverflex mogul conundrum you got so much (and a bit too much) grief for.

So, listen to Leavenworth Skier - even if i laughed out loud from 2FUNKY's post. "Betel - you don't have to put on the red light.. those days are over.." - admittedly it does have a ring to it, and i guess it explains why red is the faster color. Or not.

There's still time for beetle to break down as I did...

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Ahhhhhhh FUCK I bought them.

Thought I was too cool for school but these skis are cooler. Shit's been chewin me since the thread began.

Name:  IMG_20181015_155352.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  27.6 KB

Part of the impetus is that I want a truly versatile kickass travel ski mounted with Shifts/Tectons, and I'm out of mounting space on my BillyGoats... my true loves... plus they fell out of the rack in my garage, landing on the edge and fucking broke. Should be fine glued, butttttt fuck me.

Also not totally in love with the BMTs. I guess those will remain squarely in the long tour day quiver spot.

Yeehaw motherfuckers! If I don't post again, please come find my bones in the back yard and make a sweet wind chime for Piss Pass.

And BUMP for last day of the sale!
    Ha! That's awesome!

Well shit, I couldn't resist. Even the wife said I had to do it. Now to figure out how to pay for them...

Damn I'm Stoked to get out on these.

Like seeing this work out. Some mag soldiers getting a quality classic offering. Splat (it seems) gets a warm fuzzy boost & more boards of his own. Plus Keith grabs additional exposure.
    Will be happy to see these in person. Maybe Norse will let me spin his next year or something once they’ve slashed the right side of Nash enough.

Glad to see you guys are so stoked. Make sure to tell Leavenworth Skier how they ski.
    For a guy who I don't think has skied the 191 Fat, it'd be nice for him to hear it from y'all.
    I have a lot of skis and shop proform for almost any big brand. But these are the ones I'm waiting for.
    I'm also doing this so I can ship a few pair to people I owe skis to after things went sideways in Seattle.
    I'm still paying off pmgear debt. Just got a release letter from the G on the Federal Tax Lien on my ass ($122K) that was owed. [/wipes brow]

The 191 Fat pretty much ended my ski wanderlust.
    Best ski evar!

Perhaps now even bettar!
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Glad to see you guys are so stoked. Make sure to tell Leavenworth Skier how they ski.
    For a guy who I don't think has skied the 191 Fat, it'd be nice for him to hear it from y'all.
    I have a lot of skis and shop proform for almost any big brand. But these are the ones I'm waiting for.
    I'm also doing this so I can ship a few pair to people I owe skis to after things went sideways in Seattle.
    I'm still paying off pmgear debt. Just got a release letter from the G on the Federal Tax Lien on my ass ($122K) that was owed. [/wipes brow]
    Newcomer here, too.

Feels cool to know we're helping you to close out some of the process.

Norseman, you have the z-bo seal of approval. I'll be stoked to hear how you like them.

Where do you specify flex? Or is that sometime after placing the order?

I think Keith is gonna email everyone to confirm flex, veneer, core

I believe a certain maggot clothing company is buying a pair for a giveaway sometime this season.

Welp trigger pulled, birthday in a week. Fuck it I'm stoked

Had to. These will go nicely with my matching kusalas.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 10.56.31 AM.png
Views: 268
Size:  22.8 KB

Nicely done gentlemen

I survived the confessional. Barely.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Will be happy to see these in person. Maybe Norse will let me spin his next year or something once they’ve slashed the right side of Nash enough.
    You bet, man! I owe you rides anyway.

Norseman, you have the z-bo seal of approval. I'll be stoked to hear how you like them.
    Oh word, Z-Bo is the man. Still can't believe that goofy fuck won the Salomon trip overseas... now Mike D is creepin on his every insta post, lol. You should see him all decked out in Solly gear, head to toe.

I remember touring with him... how stoked he was on Kusala rocker.

Zbo and mofro:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-10-16_08-46-34.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	251219

Ok, back to the Lhasa stoke!

Looks like some veneer options have been posted on the Lhasa page at Praxis.

https://www.praxisskis.com/special-e...a-pow-191-fat/

Saw that. As if the build itself wasn’t enough to ponder, now the sexy veneer options. I’m leaning heavily to curly tineo .
    #firstworldproblems