Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54
Results 1,326 to 1,348 of 1348
    This. I'm in. 179 Bros for me are the pinnacle of daily drivers.

Love my Lhasas too, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by searchforclarity View Post
    If I was still Colorado based on I would have jumped all over the Lhasa order. Has anyone ever thought about seeing if Praxis would have any interest in doing a run of Bros or Super Bros. That has been a bucket list ski for a long time and would love to have some in the quiver for the east coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by tromano View Post
    Apathy is harder for me to understand than passion.

Man I would kill for another pair of 179 bros.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Man I would kill for another pair of 179 bros.

I have some 183s with plates I need to move along..

Anyone else want another run of these? Any possibility?

Praxis Lhasa Pows?

I am in full support of another run of these. Not because I will buy a pair, but because my pair from the first run are cold-dead-hands kind of skis. Soooo good

Get 25 people and I’d bet Pat and Keith would be down

If I've got the $ I'd be up for a pair....and a Kusala. Came perilously close to buying one of the two pair of FAT's that showed up on GS recently

I doubt there will be a rerun, esp with splat hiding in europe.
    If you’re a strong skier who skis fast, you need the 4/5 flex. The 3/4 is softer than the og and is to soft for a lot of users.

Yup, ragggretttts

4/5 heavy core no carbon is the tits

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    Yeep, my build as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    Are there any visual indicators to identify which build a ski is?

Quote Originally Posted by gwat View Post
    Are there any visual indicators to identify which build a ski is?
    No, unfortunately.

I believe for a Price, Praxis can build you a pair of lhasas
    ( Lhasas only. per agreement with PK )

I might. ( Shane has the 2019s - and a pair of ogs with demo. Griffons ;
    Ras. has the pair with Barons...)

I 'll expect to pay A grand, and get a nekkid topsheet
    ( which would be fine with me )

tuck it !

FknA ! skiJ

Make that shit!
    watch out for snakes

For clarity unless something has changed. A few of use were interested in another run of the 191 FAT. Per Keith, two things had to be met in this order, Splat had to give the go ahead, we needed 20 pre orders. The first is highly unlikely as maybe the second.

Also, just wanted to say. These skis are one of my all time favorites. I got to ski them the last storm cycle at Squaw (4 feet that weekend)? Hero sticks for sure. My pair is 3/4 stiffness, enduro core, veneer top. This was the one time I wished I had gone with the stiffer flex profile, because I was jumping off all sorts of things I probably shouldn’t. Still super supportive, in all other conditions when not jumping off cliffs, I like the little extra flex for the extra quickness it provides.

I also got on my UL veneer carbon Kusala colabs, and those things are a dream too. Definitely quicker and slidier than the Lhasa’s, I love the stiffness on them. I was surprised how well that layup did in the resort, definitely nicer/damper than my ON3P BG 108 Tours, which surprised me (both still punch above their weight). Maybe the Kusala shape helped a lot too

Awesome Muggy! Been on mine only 1 day so far and as always they put a yudge smile on my face.

I'm going down the geek rabbit hole and wanted to make sure this description on the Praxis website is preserved....

Lhasa Pow 191 FAT 145 - 117 - 125

Praxis Skis has team up with the OG of cult ski building... founder and head janitor of PM Gear... pioneer... legendary... one and only... Pat Keane. And together we are bringing back the Lhasa Pow 191 FAT! This special edition release of the Lhasa Pow FAT is available on a pre order basis. Only 30 pair will be available and production will commence mid Oct with delivery early Nov.

The Lhasa Pow FAT is available in a variety of custom build options. We are offering the Lhasa Pow FAT in either a heavy hitter or enduro core and will include the option to add carbon to the layup. As well as the option to have the graphic (blue aspects only) printed onto a wood veneer top. Additionally three flex options are available. Soft - Medium - Stiff.

The Lhasa Pow FAT is not part of the Praxis lineup, it is a PM Gear ski built by Praxis. Being an OEM ski, it is not part of the Praxis discount and rewards programs. The following order links will take you to a secure credit card processing system to place your order. Select the buy now link that corresponds to the core and topsheet option that you desire. We will contact you to finalize the flex details for your ski as well as the type of veneer.

Flex Options: A unique aspect of the Lhasa Pow that separates it from most Praxis Skis is found in the flex pattern. The Lhasa Pow FAT has a softer tip and a stiffer tail flex pattern. We feel this is an important part of the design, and needs to be implemented into this build. When comparing the Lhasa flex to the Praxis flex options you could say the tip is a 3 and the tail is a 4 flex. Therefore the flex options will be as follows. Soft = 2 tip/3 tail, medium = 3 tip/4 tail, stiff = 4 tip/5 tail.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    145/117.5/125 34/42 bi radius

Would be cool to get Praxis to do a run of OG 186s.

Quote Originally Posted by bennettc14 View Post
    Would be cool to get Praxis to do a run of OG 186s.

That ski is yesterday’s news nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    I'm going down the geek rabbit hole and wanted to make sure this description on the Praxis website is preserved....

Lhasa Pow 191 FAT 145 - 117 - 125

Praxis Skis has team up with the OG of cult ski building... founder and head janitor of PM Gear... pioneer... legendary... one and only... Pat Keane. And together we are bringing back the Lhasa Pow 191 FAT! This special edition release of the Lhasa Pow FAT is available on a pre order basis. Only 30 pair will be available and production will commence mid Oct with delivery early Nov.

The Lhasa Pow FAT is available in a variety of custom build options. We are offering the Lhasa Pow FAT in either a heavy hitter or enduro core and will include the option to add carbon to the layup. As well as the option to have the graphic (blue aspects only) printed onto a wood veneer top. Additionally three flex options are available. Soft - Medium - Stiff.

The Lhasa Pow FAT is not part of the Praxis lineup, it is a PM Gear ski built by Praxis. Being an OEM ski, it is not part of the Praxis discount and rewards programs. The following order links will take you to a secure credit card processing system to place your order. Select the buy now link that corresponds to the core and topsheet option that you desire. We will contact you to finalize the flex details for your ski as well as the type of veneer.

Flex Options: A unique aspect of the Lhasa Pow that separates it from most Praxis Skis is found in the flex pattern. The Lhasa Pow FAT has a softer tip and a stiffer tail flex pattern. We feel this is an important part of the design, and needs to be implemented into this build. When comparing the Lhasa flex to the Praxis flex options you could say the tip is a 3 and the tail is a 4 flex. Therefore the flex options will be as follows. Soft = 2 tip/3 tail, medium = 3 tip/4 tail, stiff = 4 tip/5 tail.

Also,
    Give it up.

Praxis Lhasa Pows?

Um What?

Thanks @east or bust. Nice to have the specs listed somewhere. Love my pair, favorite well rounded resort pow ski. And bubinga veneer is impossible to beat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7315.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	486469
    watch out for snakes