FS: GUNNAR OPTICS GLASSES (YELLOW LENSES)

Specified as computer eyewear, I picked these up through Massdrop for flat light driving. I'm a real princess & the pea with respect to optical clarity & they don't work for me. I'm the guy who you're waiting for at the bottom of a run - carefully wrapping my goggles for the next "up" - so they don't get scratched.

They're brand-new - only taken out of the box to try on & then photograph. Does $20 shipped PayPal'd & shipped to CONUS sound fair? $13.00 for Colorado Front Range pickup.

See photos below.

... Thom

Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

I keep wondering who these bought gaming glasses that I see on deal sites from time to time. Now I know, it's guys like Thom.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I keep wondering who these bought gaming glasses that I see on deal sites from time to time. Now I know, it's guys like Thom.
    I keep wondering who looks at ads for second hand glasses on TGR ;-)

Been too cheap to buy glasses like Drivewear for whiteout conditions. Well, I guess I have to anti up and pay the big bux.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Name:  Walter.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  73.5 KB

You're out of your element, Donny
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.