Backpacking with and Inflatable SUP: anyone do it and have recommendations?

We just bought some inflatable SUP's and have some questions about hiking and backpacking with them. First, the packs the come with from ISLE suck. Does anyone have recommendations for backpacks to put in them so we can pack them into some backcountry lakes? We did a 2 mile round trip hike with them yesterday and I had to strap two packs together to carry all our gear which is not very practical for longer trips. Ideally we would like to find packs for overnight backpacks and we might have to settle for backpacks for long day trips. Any suggestions?

I have a redpaddle board which came with a wheeled luggage/BP with straps, I havent actualy used it but it strikes me they had travel/shleping the board around airports more in mind than the wilderness

so what could you use in the widlerness, maybe a really big back pack or a hard framed freighter pack ?
    Last edited by XXX-er; 06-12-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I'd get a pack frame designed for carrying game.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I'd get a pack frame designed for carrying game.
    Recommendations? The seek outside packs are tempting after a few days of packrafting

Been using the seek outside frame with dry bags for years. Highly recommend it. Works great for pacrafting, hunting, hiking, firewood hauling, etc.