Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1053
    Ok smartypants. Where does the sun go at night?
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Where the sun don't shine.

I hear that's a new COVID treatment.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    I hear that's a new COVID treatment.
    I guess it's too late for it to be the inoculation.

It sets around Flagstaff, duh.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Closer to Sedona

Name:  the-sundowner.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  34.9 KB

If it ain't in the Bible, why do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Closer to Sedona

Name:  the-sundowner.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  34.9 KB
    Is there an old folks home across the street?

Name:  Image1622567164.472034.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  70.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Is there an old folks home across the street?
    Don't know, but there should be.

Calvin and Hobbes reference missed.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Where the sun don't shine.
    Up god's ass???

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

As I have said before, agnostics are just pussies to weak to commit.

There is or is not a god, supreme being(s), higher power, et al, or there isn't. There is really no space between the two. Personally, I go with the most evidence based argument, which is with out a god, the true meaning of atheism. Provided with with reasonable proof, or even a solid logical argument and I can change my mind, but based on what we know to date I come down on the no god side, just as I am on the no celestial tea pot, GSM, etc.

For those who choose to believe in such "forces", you are welcome to your beliefs, just accept that they are not based on anything other the your "belief", and quit being agnostic pussies. I certainly don't, nor do I doubt anybody has absolute gnost of no god, but the current best evidence is most supportive of that position.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

That Ronnie Reagan atheist ad cracks me up. "Let me tell you that I don't care." Um, if you felt so strongly that you needed to produce an ad to say you don't care...... you care. Or maybe he just needed a gig? I'm more of a mind that "god" represents the interconnected forces of all in nature that we don't understand but that are real. Not some all powerful wizard pulling strings as he/she/it choses. I believe in the power of the 12th man to push the Seahawks to be better than they think they are too. So there's that.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Is Agnostic unique to certain religions but not to others? Can a Buddhist be agnostic? Can a North American Indian be agnostic?

jic you were unsure, know that....... JESUS IS COMMING
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A01DE11-4AB9-4978-B447-14819933B7FA.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	547.8 KB 
ID:	376253
    skid luxury

^^^ Christ people are stupid. That said, I love a good self-own

Calvin and Hobbes reference missed.
    Not surprised. I'm a little too old to have read it as a kid, and don't have kids of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    jic you were unsure, know that....... JESUS IS COMMING
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A01DE11-4AB9-4978-B447-14819933B7FA.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	547.8 KB 
ID:	376253
    at least he isn't cumming.
    swing your fucking sword.

It would be funny to climb up there and cut the top part off that "O".

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    at least he isn't cumming.
    Oh, he is.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    It would be funny to climb up there and cut the top part off that "O".

Its sitting there waiting for you. Colorado SH-64 just a little ways east of Rangely.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    As I have said before, agnostics are just pussies to weak to commit.

There is or is not a god, supreme being(s), higher power, et al, or there isn't. There is really no space between the two. Personally, I go with the most evidence based argument, which is with out a god, the true meaning of atheism. Provided with with reasonable proof, or even a solid logical argument and I can change my mind, but based on what we know to date I come down on the no god side, just as I am on the no celestial tea pot, GSM, etc.

For those who choose to believe in such "forces", you are welcome to your beliefs, just accept that they are not based on anything other the your "belief", and quit being agnostic pussies. I certainly don't, nor do I doubt anybody has absolute gnost of no god, but the current best evidence is most supportive of that position.
    This^^ I pledeged this version 10 yrs ago AND nothing has happened
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    That Ronnie Reagan atheist ad cracks me up. "Let me tell you that I don't care." Um, if you felt so strongly that you needed to produce an ad to say you don't care...... you care. Or maybe he just needed a gig? I'm more of a mind that "god" represents the interconnected forces of all in nature that we don't understand but that are real. Not some all powerful wizard pulling strings as he/she/it choses. I believe in the power of the 12th man to push the Seahawks to be better than they think they are too. So there's that.
    The point isn’t some meaningless individual declaration, it’s an attempt at publicly dealing with the fact that that atheists are maligned, politically fucked-over, and lack the kind of structured collective sociopolitical power religious people and organizations enjoy…that ad is a way of reaching out to the millions of atheists who are subtly mistreated, reminding them that they are not alone and their point of view is not irrelevant.

Proof of God? Karma?

Homophobes’ Boat Explodes After They Harass Boat Flying Pride Flags

Sometimes karma can be a really beautiful thing—especially when someone treating you terribly is on the other side of it.

A group of friends who were out trying to have a good time on the water in Moses Lake, Washington, found themselves harassed by another group of boaters. According to one of the friends, they were targeted because they were flying pride flags, and the other group responded to the sight by allegedly shouting slurs at them and racing circles around their boat.

Then, the homophobes’ boat blew up.

All three boaters were ultimately fine, but it undoubtedly gave them quite the scare. And left them in need of rescue by the closest boat in the area.

One of the friends gave some additional information on Twitter, claiming that none of the three changed their tune, apologized, or even said thank you after they were rescued from the water.
    “Just sat their waiting to be rescued by their friends and the girl screamed hysterically most of the time,” @retro_ushi_ wrote.

They also suggested the boat exploded specifically because of the homophobes racing around harassing them, as it may have “either damaged their carburetor or took in water and stalled,” and claimed the driver made mention of how he meant to buy insurance for the boat but simply forgot.

Social media users were vicious about the whole situation, insisting the boaters got what they deserved for being such jerks.

And now, hopefully, the group of friends who helped these losers out despite everything can get back to flying their pride flags on the water without people trying to mess with them.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism