Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Coño Frío View Post
    You'd put those over Great Scott? When I think about the Bird, I think GS
    Great scott is titties no doubt but Ive had my best runs at the bird going long on the cirque.

Binx's bumper when its in form
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Best groomer in the country is warm springs face SV. Any arguments and I need to see you ski because you probably can’t run an edge.

Only skied both mountains a few times, but thought Ajax was in the conversation for running the groomer zoomers. SV wins on hot springs and top of Mountain food. Ajax wins on views. Skiing most anyplace, winning

Aggies Alley. kinda serious

Easy street. Such a classic that it is copied across the US

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    Best groomer in the country is warm springs face SV. Any arguments and I need to see you ski because you probably can’t run an edge.
    Thank you, the typical Mag does not usually admit to liking anything other than 55* triple black diamond chutes. The true aficionado also understands the beauty of the perfectly pitched groomer. Reminds me of the wise man who once said “America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    I love Climax, and lap it quite a bit. The area to skier's right under the Top of the World lines is fun, gets good windbuff, and the area to skier's left, sign line, is also fun. That being said I prefer the Paranoids off of chair 23. The noids are long, and they have a fun pitch. They get great windbuff, and in the spring they corn up nicely. Often I will do laps where I either take the gondi to Climax or Hangman's, then go to chair 23 for a noids lap which takes me back to the gondola. I could do that all day, and sometimes do. If you get the chance to hit the noids in powder that is a treat, but it gets such good windbuff that the area is usually fun. I spend maybe more time there than anywhere else at Mammoth. The noids don't usually bump up too badly, which is nice. Climax is good skier's right or skier's left.
    I love those big laps.

It’s been many years for me, but my favorite mammoth “lap”:
    Climax to bottom of cornice to hair jump (or the little drop skier right) to 23 to whatever drop out or wipe out chute looks good to one of the noids (usually bias is p3) to main lodge.