RIP Sierra Emory

http://mauinow.com/2018/06/06/maliko.../?t=1528346828

A Maui man suffered fatal injuries after the vehicle he was driving plunged 200 feet off of a cliff at Maliko Gulch along Maui’s North Shore. The incident was reported at around 1:44 p.m. on Wednesday, June 6, 2018.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by willywhit; 06-07-2018 at 11:44 AM.
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

almost 500 views and nuthin' to say, not one RIP
    that's cool . an amazing waterman is gone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sierragolf.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	238335  

I saw this somewhere else. Some nice things being said. RIP
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

i knew Sierra, through a friend. Just awful. I think drugs played a part of his death.

Thanks guys. I didn't know him personally but he was well known throughout the surfing, windsurfing and kiting community. Not one of those poster boys, just a ripper and dedicated waterman. Seems like old money, the polo stuff, etc but that golfing pic is gold. The Scheibel Bros are 2 guys from santa cruz that started caution kites. I've lost touch with them since leaving the bay area, but they're the real deal, so fun to party with.
    It's always disturbing when drugs and/or depression takes an otherwise good soul from us. I think he might've lost his marriage and lost the ability to see his girls, just a rumor but sounds about right. Having gone through similiar stuff in my life, I know what it feels like to want to just send it off a cliff. Luckily, I've never snapped bad enough to go through with it. "Having it all" and losing it and blaming yourself, tough stuff, for sure.
    RIP Sierra

yeah i heard the same thing. He was supposed to visit his girls and the trip was cancelled?
    I can not believe he drove his car off that bluff near Hookipa.

Just sad.