Which TV (OLED) now?

From most things I’ve read, for what I’m looking for, it looks like LG B7A is the way to go. I’m not a dentist, so “only” looking to spend $1000-1500.
    Or maybe I should hold off for a year? Odds are there’ll be nothing but classic white cotton, but maybe there’s something really cool I don’t even know about.
    Let me start by saying I had a ten year old Samsung plasma that I LOVED until it started flickering, so I bought a LG UH6500 because it got good reviews and my brother’s looked good watching archer. As soon as I turned it on after pulling my plasma down I said, “Well, fuck.” I should’ve tested it with Toy Story because I was watching that the other day and falling with style Buzz Lightyear disappeared because the refresh rate on this thing licks Trump’s gonch. It also really struggles whenever there’s a scene with blinds on windows. Hoping OLED will fix that, but I know it’s more so the refresh rate. Oh, and when the screen is “black” it’s dark grey - no backlight supposedly fixes that, also.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Dunno about OLED, but I bought a 60inch 4k Vizio at Costco for around $800 a couple years ago. For what little I watch movies it's been great. The biggest impact on display has come from a better video source (ie blue ray over DVD). My old DVDs still look like crap. Paying blue ray and HD streaming the quality has been great. Reviews should tell you if particular models have good color / black reproduction. Some LCD/LED TVs are pretty good. I'd have a hard time spending more than this for a TV again.

Have an oled and its awesome. If i were buying another tv now i would spring for it again. As background i loved my old plasma (pioneer) and hated the other leds i had (samsung)