Jenson USA Discount Codes?

Anyone happen to have a discount code to Jenson flying around. My Avid brakes are fucky and I would like to replace with Shimano.

There’s a running thread on MTBR. I’ve been getting them from there. They hardly work on anything, so you can typically find an unused one.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    There’s a running thread on MTBR. I’ve been getting them from there. They hardly work on anything, so you can typically find an unused one.
    The codes rarely work on anything worth buying. I've had better luck through chat, asking them what the best price is they can offer on a certain item. And don't forget to get cash back through Active Junky or similar. You can actually have them give you a good price, purchase at the full price through AJ to get the cash back and then send them the order number so they can give you the deal.

Yep, learned it only works on full priced items. Wasn't interested in full priced things. . Also spent way more in the past few days on landscaping shit so new brakes are gonna have to wait. Got some fresh pads, will try that plus a good clean of the rotors and hope for the best.