Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I hate that they've been (part of) making the USMNT look so terrible lately, but this mexico team is fun as hell to watch and their offense is terrifying when it's clicking.

This game should be 3-0

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Stoked for Mexico. Crippled the Bizmark

Mexico looked dangerous at times. Good for them!
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Ole, Ole

Hopp Suisse!!!
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

The celebration registered on earthquake monitoring devices in Mexico City

Lots of happy mehicans in Socal.... They did a good job trash talking the germans we know.

Mexicans can woof on ya. Almost bad as Jamaicans...

Mexico trapped German midfielders too far forward all day, and wore them out trying to get back on d.
    Brilliant strategy.

Mexico fuck yeah, that shit gave me life.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpnz View Post
    Only way I'll ever get interested in watching top level football again is if they solve the diving issue. Maybe post match video review with fines and suspensions for egregious diving. Has totally ruined the sport for me.

Ronaldo is not even in conversation for GOAT because he's one of the fricken worst
    the flop and act like a life threating injury pain is so ingrained into the game that it isnt ever gonna go away
    the players dont care, obviously the governing body doesnt care and the rabid facepainting fans sure dont care
    and its pretty obvious those 3 dont care that it makes the game less about athletics and more about theatrical acting
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Belgium. The team to watch out for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    the flop and act like a life threating injury pain is so ingrained into the game that it isnt ever gonna go away
    the players dont care, obviously the governing body doesnt care and the rabid facepainting fans sure dont care
    and its pretty obvious those 3 dont care that it makes the game less about athletics and more about theatrical acting
    Of the games I've seen so far - Spain Vs Portugal, Argentina Vs Iceland, Germany Vs Mexico - I don't think it's been too bad.

And if flopping was the direct result of clamping down on the era of the professional, often career ending foul... then so beit.

Tremendous tournament so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Dunno if this is the proper thread, but when the German coach (Joachim Löw) gets his hair cut does the barber also have to tell him how to respond when folks ask him why he chose to look like a lesbian???

German's taste in haircuts is almost as bad as it is in music.

That was a typical English World Cup match. A bunch of 20mm players tearing it up and still almost blowing it. Credit to Tunisia in the second half.

I trotted in to work today wearing an low key England jersey that still looked business casual but not entirely per policy as a contractor on client site..

About noon one of my vendor managers came in and set up right next to me closer to the large video monitor. I immediately remembered he's from England so he didn't have a problem with my dress code stretch.

Good God England looked like a bunch of U6 children all whacking and wiffing away at the ball missing wide open goals.

The PK awarded to Tunisia was the weakest foul I've ever seen in World Cup play.. heck weaker than most of the crap calls I saw coaching rec league ball for 10 years, much less the high school and bar league ball I played in my teens and 20s. I do admit the player was "touched" in the box, but it had zero impact on anything relevant in the box at the time.

Totally agree, England really tried to find a way to lose. Got LUCKY at the end when Kane finally broke free on a set play. Mugged in the box all day with no calls hahahaha..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Of the games I've seen so far - Spain Vs Portugal, Argentina Vs Iceland, Germany Vs Mexico - I don't think it's been too bad.

And if flopping was the direct result of clamping down on the era of the professional, often career ending foul... then so beit.

Tremendous tournament so far.
    I hate flopping. Ronaldo's 3rd goal was a free kick from a flop.

I don't think its been too big of a problem thus far. That said, some of the games have been downright brutal with fouls. I'd rather see actual fouls than fake fouls. Korea was out of control today.

Football is the beautiful game.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I trotted in to work today wearing an low key England jersey that still looked business casual but not entirely per policy as a contractor on client site..

About noon one of my vendor managers came in and set up right next to me closer to the large video monitor. I immediately remembered he's from England so he didn't have a problem with my dress code stretch.

Good God England looked like a bunch of U6 children all whacking and wiffing away at the ball missing wide open goals.

The PK awarded to Tunisia was the weakest foul I've ever seen in World Cup play.. heck weaker than most of the crap calls I saw coaching rec league ball for 10 years, much less the high school and bar league ball I played in my teens and 20s. I do admit the player was "touched" in the box, but it had zero impact on anything relevant in the box at the time.

Totally agree, England really tried to find a way to lose. Got LUCKY at the end when Kane finally broke free on a set play. Mugged in the box all day with no calls hahahaha..
    The header which led to Kane's first goal was a thing of absolute beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post

You wore an England shirt?

Dood.!

Where in England are you from?

We might know people.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is this the thing where they kick a ball around while drunk people wear scarves and chant?

Bob Marley is coaching Senegal.

Crazy 2nd goal. Waving on the substitute.

Russian anthem, with the big crowd sinning, nothing beats that!
    Whats your favorite anthem, I work a lot of International events and hear a lot of anthems, and I still think the Russian anthem is one of the best.

So many own goals being scored.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/