Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DISC GOLF MAGS??

Quote Originally Posted by knumbskull View Post
    MakersTeleMark, what new course is that?
    https://mountaingames.com/wp-content...p_DiscGolf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Do work, I see your posts on dgcr. Checking in here. Probably play 3 or 4 times a week.

Nice pic of the crater hole 2 at cmc.

That’s funny. Six degrees of internet separation I suppose. I probably play 5x per week, it’s nice having a few sweet courses so close and the best one around right at work.

I just got an MVP slim backpack for my plastic last night and it’s fucking perfect. Super sturdy and rigid pack. Easily the best quality piece I’ve ever seen for $115 shipped!

In other news I sprained my Achilles two days ago and ignored it yesterday which was an extremely poor choice. Going to be limping my way around the front 9 for kids’ league tonight lol.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

My random dubs partner aced tonight, on his birthday. Later in the round then this.

I witnessed 3 aces today. I felt like big jerm.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I only started playing last summer when we started building the course and I’ve still never even witnessed an ace.

Took our kid out for a win dinner last night, as my SO told him on hole 9 before he shot like a 30+ footer “if you make this we will take you to honeypie” kid smashed it. Winner winner, chicken (sandwich) dinner. [emoji1305]

Last week he played really well and a friend of mine gave him 5 or 6 discs, ever since then he has been obsessed. I’m really stoked the kid is enjoying it.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Got a couple of rounds in this week for the first time in 3 years - the good news is that I can still huck but my pec (minor?) on my right side is killing me. Is this indicative of a form issue or simply an issue of non-use?

It’s been such nice weather for playing lately, I love it when it’s cooler out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0219.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	238452

Name:	IMG_0238.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	253.0 KB 
ID:	238453

Name:	IMG_0344.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	259.5 KB 
ID:	238454

Name:	IMG_0440.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	211.8 KB 
ID:	238455

Name:	IMG_0470.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	238456

Name:	IMG_0472.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	238457

Hot damn I should not have played a full 18 before we played a full 18 yesterday. Still pulled tag #5 in some stiff-ass competition and won the CTP prize pack.

Just opened the course yesterday and volume is pretty damn high so I am stoked about that!

Just started getting into it (played 2 rounds so far) and boy do I have a lot to learn.

But its fun as hell and the technique and equipment is cool to assimilate.

Anybody in the Fort Fun area wanting to play and can tolerate a newb, hit me up.
    In with the 9.

It is fucking GORGEOUS out there right now!

Name:	IMG_0401.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	250277

Name:	IMG_0399.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	238.7 KB 
ID:	250278

Name:	IMG_0438.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	203.5 KB 
ID:	250279

Name:	IMG_0439.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	250280

Name:	IMG_0436.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	245.7 KB 
ID:	250281

Name:	IMG_0443.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	262.2 KB 
ID:	250283

I only ever miss the east at this time of year.
    In with the 9.

dam, nice shots dowork.

past leaf viewing season here..... GhostTown outside Central City this last Sunday.

Name:	IMG_5512.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	973.0 KB 
ID:	250303

Name:	IMG_5504.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	250304

Name:	IMG_5509.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	2.38 MB 
ID:	250305

I've recently picked it up out here in TN. They put a course through the woods about a mile from my house. I'm playing a lot less ball golf, now, because damn, it's tough to beat free. Will post pics of the course sometime. If anyone's ever in Nashville hit me up!
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    I've recently picked it up out here in TN. They put a course through the woods about a mile from my house. I'm playing a lot less ball golf, now, because damn, it's tough to beat free. Will post pics of the course sometime. If anyone's ever in Nashville hit me up!

My condolences to your ball golf! It’s hard to beat DG for pure outdoor enjoyment with a little personal competitiveness mixed in. I use taking the dogs out for some exercise as my excuse a lot now and it’s a damn good one!

Niece taking up disc golf - would like to send her some discs to help her get started. Are discs a personal liking, or can I just send driver, mid and putter - do the numbers make a difference? Thanks!! I tried throwing a few this past weekend - think I'll be sticking to ball golf!!

Quote Originally Posted by GimpToo View Post
    Niece taking up disc golf - would like to send her some discs to help her get started. Are discs a personal liking, or can I just send driver, mid and putter - do the numbers make a difference? Thanks!! I tried throwing a few this past weekend - think I'll be sticking to ball golf!!
    Just get her a starter pack from Innova or Dynamic, and if she really gets into it, you can feed her specific discs.

Can you rent a golf cart if you don't want to walk?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Can you rent a golf cart if you don't want to walk?
    On some courses, yes you can.

loving the action shots