Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1528257432.504195.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	308.7 KB 
ID:	238108
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Good thing these wack jobs don't have the clout to elect anyone powerful.
    I laugh, but it pains me so.

I tell ya what would be ironic. If the shit-for-brains party keeps winning elections and a US brain drain ensues. An inverted Galt's Gulch. Until then, willful suspension of disbelief reigns.

Here's a real government conspiracy--Area 51. Lot's of nasty chemicals there, some civilians working there got sick, tried to sue the govt, the DOD's response was that the place the plaintiffs were suing about didn't exist. The DOD didn't start the alien stories but they happily go along with them because they covers up the bad chemical stuff.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.65063aa2456d

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Fake news, you dumbfuck.

Everybody knows Flight 93 was scheduled to have in it's cargo hold a shipment of 37 chests of gold bullion being smuggled into the US by George Soros. Just before takeoff the gold was switched to another airplane, conveniently operated by the Clinton Foundation and leased through a known Jewish banking cartel. The Illuminati and the Bilderbergs knew the only way to cover up the crime was to shoot down Flight 93 with a missile. They shot it down using a Patriot Missile Battery operated by the Pennsylvania National Guard in Chumbawumba PA. I bet you can't find that town on a map. That's because the Deep State does not want you to know where the missile came from. To explain how a US airliner disappeared, they blew up the Twin Towers with their pre-wired explosives. Hillary kept the gold.
    You know, I always had this feeling that was what happened, I just never had the facts...thanks for laying out the details.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Oh come on, everyone knows Flight 93 was shot down.

The jets were there, it was headed toward the White House, why not.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Why not? Because if it had been shot down it would have come apart mid air and the wreckage would have been spread out across at least a half mile at the speed it was traveling at. Instead the wreckage was all together in one giant crater..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Oh come on, everyone knows Flight 93 was shot down.

The jets were there, it was headed toward the White House, why not.
    It is funny how much play that gets. Like the logical thing would be to shoot down the plane and then lie about it. Because taking the time to go find some live ammo for the jets before sending them up is no big deal. Nobody was worried about anyone misusing live ammo, so surely there were missiles loaded onto planes just sitting around that day.

The act of reconstructing others' logic with total certainty of what they would have done is the bread and butter of conspiracy nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    What kills me about flat-earthers (the true believers, not the trolls who sucked them in) is the belief that it's all a government conspiracy and plot to control the citizens.
    If only flat-earthers realized the average intelligence/motivation/passion of a typical US federal government employee. Most gov employees will happily sit there snoring in a cube farm for 5 days a week/20+ years, and don't care about much more than counting down the days until their pension - why would people like this take any initiative (or give a damn about) controlling the world?

Flat-eartherism helps me understand religion more clearly.

I've always felt that humans are impulsive being and once we're wired a certain way, it's really hard to change. It's easier to just willfully ignore facts that don't line up with your view of the world and if the group you identify with does it, it must give more license to keep doing it.
    I don't know what, if any, evolutionary purpose it has. Must be a social/tribal thing. A lot of people like to say we're more than just animals in pants, but they also seem to be the ones who act most like animals in pants.
    Or it could just be a wiring thing. Sometimes it's easier to just leave it a rat's nest than try to straighten shit out and reconnect everything.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

What do flat earthers have to say about items weighing less at the equator than they do at the poles??? It's believed to be the result of the round earth's rotation being faster at the equator than at the poles..

Something weighing 100 pounds at the north pole weights 99.65 pounds at the equator. They first really started drilling in to this problem during the gold rush when minors would take bags of gold from way up north down to civilization and bigger cities down south to sell it only to find out it weighed less there..

I don't know--dragging a hundred pounds to the north pole seems like a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I don't know--dragging a hundred pounds to the north pole seems like a lot of work.
    Especially when no one is buying there, everyone is selling..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    What do flat earthers have to say about items weighing less at the equator than they do at the poles??? It's believed to be the result of the round earth's rotation being faster at the equator than at the poles..

Something weighing 100 pounds at the north pole weights 99.65 pounds at the equator. They first really started drilling in to this problem during the gold rush when minors would take bags of gold from way up north down to civilization and bigger cities down south to sell it only to find out it weighed less there..
    Parbably because these dopes used ice and some of it melted, derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Parbably because these dopes used ice and some of it melted, derp.
    But water is heavier than ice derp

Maybe it's a trick for the tourists?

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

lot of tl;dr posts in here but did anyone sort out that hollow ice ball thing?

Sort it? We're amazed by its brilliance.

Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

PNWBrit - I just noticed your signature line....classic! DBT demonstrated his flat-earth psychology with that one statement, alone. Good shit.

Anything can be explained by "it's all part of the conspiracy."

Now why there'd need to be a conspiracy to convince everyone the world is round when it's actually flat is the question any rational person would ask.

"rational person" is an oxymoron.

QFT

I hear where you’re coming from but there are rational people out there. Even right here on TGR just check out GhostOfSeasonsPast in the gun violence thread, pretty good stuff over there.

I'm pleased to see none of you dentists buy into this shit. I was expecting some flat Earth troll to find this thread. I have been attacked by them on line. They don't swear or call you names but get militant in their efforts to silence you.
    I know wot I've seen and where I've been but they will keep saying I'm wrong so why bother.
    I have researched these idiots and it's a good laugh. Total waste of time but I found out where it all started and their fundamental beliefs.
    Sun and moon r same size and 3000mile above us and round. But Earth isn't? They revolve around us.
    They luv photoshopped NASA pics.
    And yes most r anti vac, chem trail and all the other bullshit