Pivots (18 & 14, wide brakes), 188 S7s, 179 AK Enemy

Went to get a backpack pair of my favorite skis. Dude was looking to unload a bunch of stuff cheap. I grabbed it cause why not. I don't know the full story of all the gear but will describe as best I can, and just trying to cover back most of what I paid. If you need any clarifications or additional pics let me know. I've got basic home tuning equipment and am happy to run a file over shit, or cover the skis in fresh storage wax for ya, just let me know.

All gear is in Denver. Can meet around the Front Range or CO more generally if you're not in a rush. Shipping included on bindings but not skis. Cash, Paypal F&F (or add 3%) or Venmo.

SOLD: P18s. Orange. Well used. 115mm brake. $115 shipped. $100 local. Base of half moons both cracked (see photos) but I have all the pieces. I can JB Weld back together for you if its that important. All screws in decent shape.

P14s. Silver. Used but function well. $90 shipped. $80 local. Have not unmounted these from the skis yet.

Rossi 188 S7s. Mounted twice. $50 picked up or add shipping. Add $70 for current pivots. Current mount for P14 @ around 317 on the line. See photo of FP with 317BSL boot inserted (in middle of pivot adjusment range.) Top sheets stickered and edges chipped but not fucked (6/10.) Bases have light scratches, and looks like one small well fixed core shot but all would be good with a grind. Lots of edge life left. 8/10 on the bottom.

Sold K2 179 Ak Enemy. Minty minty. $60 with bindings. Add shipping if necessary. These feel rad -- plenty of heft but smooth medium flex. Plenty of camber left. Topsheets are very clean (9/10), bases are also in good shape (8/10) with lots of edge life left. Old school pivot 14s mounted for ~310 BSL. No apparent other mounts but I haven't pulled them off.

Price police my ass if necessary.
    Last edited by doebedoe; 08-06-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Deals man

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app

K2 AKs sold locally.

Now to remount his skis.
    Last edited by doebedoe; 06-04-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Request for more photos of the p14 here: https://imgur.com/a/Oo7vB17

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    K2 AKs sold locally.

Now to remount his skis.
    Then go ride bikes

Bump -- since I finally got around to remounting the AKs and drinking some beers with Truth.

Looks like some photos are now missing. I'll get them back up, but OBO for any of the remainder stuff.

Pivots (18 & 14, wide brakes), 188 S7s, 179 AK Enemy

Man I’d of bought those K2’s if they were longer. They’d be a great beater ski, so fun... and with binders!? was a killer deal. Sorry though, just can’t help it anymore, aren’t they Maidens??? Bizzzzump
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Quote Originally Posted by eskido View Post
    Man I’d of bought those K2’s if they were longer. They’d be a great beater ski, so fun... and with binders!? was a killer deal. Sorry though, just can’t help it anymore, aren’t they Maidens??? Bizzzzump
    They matched the top sheet & specs of the 2007 AK Enemy's, so I went with that. I wouldn't have sold them if they were a size larger.

P18s gone.

P14s & Rossis still available. https://imgur.com/a/w1BYAjo . $120 together if you pick 'em up or I drop them off at a mtb trailhead in the Front Range. I've got the shit to remount 'em too if need be.
    Last edited by doebedoe; 07-09-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    They matched the top sheet & specs of the 2007 AK Enemy's, so I went with that. I wouldn't have sold them if they were a size larger.
    Word, I honestly wasn’t sure, I F N dig that top sheet though!! Had a pair of AK enemy’s and fuckin LOVED those skis! Rode em till I broke em
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Somebody needs S7s and/or Pivot 14s bump.

Also interested in trades for a medium-flex 90ish wasted ski in the low 180s. Binders not necessary. Something like old Volkl Karma or Bridge, Line Blend, K2 Public Enemy, Shredditor 92, etc. Something that is fun to fuck around on at slow speeds.

I have some Blizzard Magnum Ti85.
    Let me know if you want to take a look, we can meet for beers.

We should drink a beer soon. I fucked my knee up crashing while riding bikes around camp with some 4 year olds so have been off the mtb for a while.

I've got groomer zoomers in my Monster 83s. Looking for something that I can ski backwards, and have fun without going mach snell on the Monsters.

Let me get the 14s off your hands, I can do 80 cash. MTb TH would work great I ride mostly around Boulder/Lyons but could come south to Golden area