Current Conditions in Idaho's Sawtooths?

I am contemplating heading there in the near future and am wondering how snow and access conditions are right now. I have never skied the Sawtooths, at least not these Sawtooths.

Possible objectives are the Sickle and North Couloir on McGown among other options.

https://sawtoothguides.com/routes/si...orstmann-peak/
    https://sawtoothguides.com/routes/mcgown-north-couloir/

It's warm AF right now. With thunderstorms.
    McGown weather forecast

I'm going to take a look at the Banner Summit area this weekend and I can report back on snow conditions.

Are you based out of Boise?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I suggest we do more airmchair QBing with no facts except as stated in the article.

Missoula, but taking a trip to the coast and could swing through the range on the way back.

Anxiously anticipating skibum93's report for a potential option for Utah's rapidly shrinking summer snowpack.

Good luck sir!

We were in Stanley on Sunday and hiked up to Redfish Lake. Peaks/snowpack *looked* ok from a distance, but there was zero snow lower down. It was our first time, so I can't speak to seasonal comparisons. FWIW, we were mountain biking Adams Gulch in Sun Valley the day before with zero snow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Anxiously anticipating skibum93's report for a potential option for Utah's rapidly shrinking summer snowpack.

Good luck sir!
    Freezing level was around 4k feet, and not wanting a memorial day wet slide, the skis stayed in the house. However, temps are forecast to be 5 degrees colder next weekend, so I'm chomping at the bit to make it out.
    I'll post pics once I'm out
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I suggest we do more airmchair QBing with no facts except as stated in the article.