Things I may be tempted by over the summer (jacket/pants/IO/IOX/skis)

-Looking to add a bit of kit color. IDEALLY, looking for pants in this color (maybe a touch lighter than pictured IRL) to replace these Helly’s..
    Name:  IMG_8366.JPG
Views: 551
Size:  102.4 KB
    These in XL have always been a bit big in the waist and short in the inseam. 36-38 waist, 35 inseam is the target. Alternatively, could add a jacket with some color in XL.

-Have black Smith IO and various lenses, wouldn’t mind picking up another color frame/lens. Or if somebody wanted to trade their IOX for IO...could consider. ***NO LONGER LOOKING FOR IOX***

-Liberty Origin 96 in 187
    Last edited by dgilligan02; 06-05-2018 at 08:13 PM.

TTT

I have these OR Furios in XL. They hit your target sizing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0127.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	481.2 KB 
ID:	237369

Depending what IO goggles you have might consider trading, or maybe you'd be interested in buying? We have a pair of nearly new IOX Chromapop with Sun Red, the Storm Rose hasn't been used yet, we still have the box/paperwork that came with it. Father decided he liked Canopy's fitment better, I think he also bought a Chromapop photochromic lens as well but I'll need to ask him if/where it might be.

Name:	5SAPcsj.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	823.9 KB 
ID:	237399

Things I may be tempted by over the summer (jacket/pants/IO/IOX/skis)

@narplife: My IO is Black strap, green sol-x, red sensor mirror, believe front one is blue sensor. Red sensor mirror small surface scratches wearers top right...never bothered. Other two pretty pristine. Strap/frame more used, noticed today in digging out the felt is separating from the foam some spots, so maybe your new is not a good trade for used. Dunno. PM me if you’re interested or wanna put a $ for sale on your IOXs.

Name:	IMG_8394.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	876.3 KB 
ID:	237520Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8395.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	237521

@pukesno: Those OR Furios a bit lighter than pictured, yes? Thinking these are the Glacier color?
    Last edited by dgilligan02; 05-29-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Those OR Furios a bit lighter than pictured, yes? Thinking these are the Glacier color?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are much lighter in natural light and I believe you are correct about the color...Glacier Blue sound right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pukesno View Post
    Those OR Furios a bit lighter than pictured, yes? Thinking these are the Glacier color?
    Yes, they are much lighter in natural light and I believe you are correct about the color...Glacier Blue sound right.[/QUOTE]

im into those furios too! in line

Always on the hunt for i/ox lenses in good condition or better...lmk

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    Yes, they are much lighter in natural light and I believe you are correct about the color...Glacier Blue sound right.
    im into those furios too! in line[/QUOTE]

If the OP chooses to pass, I could flip you for those clamps.